TBSx LL Journey...

The kissing bit made me smile. Bless ya. The things we do, and no alcohol to blame either. Good on ya !

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit ropey, this too will pass slinky xx

Hi hun, glad it made you smile, I have been keeping my head down since the incident lol The funniest thing was when my daughter asked what happened on the night out, I was sure she had heard them talking about it at work lol! Luckily I managed to give her the brief details minus the kissing lol

Hope you are doing well. xxx

Just wanted to pop in and say I've been enjoying reading this thread, ladies! Also good to know I'm not alone in gaining a few rogue pounds on holiday (I haven't weighed myself as I don't want to get even more down about it and use it as an excuse to keep sabotaging myself). I'm going to group on Tuesday, and have enough old packs to do three days of abstinence before then... roll on ketosis!

None of us are alone gorgeous, we are all in it together! I actually expected to put weight on whilst on holiday, so it isn't playing on my mind too much! I actually don't know how much I put on as my LLC hast book, seeing the number in black and white would have switched me off for sure!

I would like to lose a stone in the next month as I really want to get onto RTM. In my head it's easy, but my actions can sometimes slow me down, good news no more holidays this year to contend with so onwards and downwards xxx

I to put on weight whilst off plan. Over a month of comfort eating and feeling sorry for myself whilst I was feeling poorly ... only 10lb on. I count myself lucky with that and am making plans on how to better improve my responses to being unwell and coming off plan.

It is a life long journey for weight managment. I will want to indulge on occasions. What I will need to learn is how to manage that and how to curb the excesses for the majority of the time. It's about what we do 98% of the time not the other 2%.

Lifelong choices, learning on the way. Keep fighting the good fight ladies xx

Clarabow said:
I to put on weight whilst off plan. Over a month of comfort eating and feeling sorry for myself whilst I was feeling poorly ... only 10lb on. I count myself lucky with that and am making plans on how to better improve my responses to being unwell and coming off plan.

It is a life long journey for weight managment. I will want to indulge on occasions. What I will need to learn is how to manage that and how to curb the excesses for the majority of the time. It's about what we do 98% of the time not the other 2%.

Lifelong choices, learning on the way. Keep fighting the good fight ladies xx

It's exactly that Clara lifelong choices! Something we will all either learn to do or end up back where we started. I can't go back, so I really must learn to tame my unruly behaviour when it kicks in, it's a challenge I know I have to face head on and luck it's butt.

Hope you are finding being back on plan easy enough hun xxxx

claire30 said:
Evening LadyT oh i loved reading about your night out.. :) :)

what did u wear in the end then?

Hope your having a lovely sunday :) x

Hey lovely lady, how are you doing on this lovely Sunday evening?

I decided on a black jumpsuit quite a dressy one, also clingy do I felt good lol! I had lots if compliments apart from one girl who has put a lot of weight on since the last time I saw her, she did s lit of whispering and pointing but do you know what? I didn't care i looked and felt good, clearly she didn't as felt the need to focus on me.

I have had a lovely Sunday had a lovely ride on Chester, done the housework them back up the yard to bring the horses in for the night, just chilling with my water grrrr I hate water lol xxx

bb13 said:
I love reading your diary ... always inspires and brings a smile xx

Aw thanks hun

Hope you are doing ok xx

Sounds like you're having a fab old time of it, LadyT! I wouldn't worry about the 12 year age difference. My ex is 18 years my senior and his eldest was only 5.5 years younger than me - age was never a problem though!

He is about 12 years younger, I dont have a problem with age differences as such, but I have grown up children that are 23 and 20 so I have to be so careful. xxxx

:eek::eek::eek: OMG...did you adopt them when you were 10 or something??? You look sooo young xx

Hey lovelies, I havent been online for a couple of days been away with work, off again tomorrow flying to scotland!

I have been to WI tonight and lost 3lb. I am not updating my ticker as I dont actually know what my weight is as my LLC has my book. So I will get it back next week and update it! I am pleased as it is hard to get back on track after a holiday, so onwards and downwards lovely ladies.

Hope you are all doing well, I am going to catch up on your diaries now. I feel like I have nothing exciting to tell you all at the momnet, sad really lol xxx

well done LadyT for your weight loss and getting back on track.
Hope next week is a good one too.
Cathy

LadyT said:
Hey lovelies, I havent been online for a couple of days been away with work, off again tomorrow flying to scotland!

I have been to WI tonight and lost 3lb. I am not updating my ticker as I dont actually know what my weight is as my LLC has my book. So I will get it back next week and update it! I am pleased as it is hard to get back on track after a holiday, so onwards and downwards lovely ladies.

Hope you are all doing well, I am going to catch up on your diaries now. I feel like I have nothing exciting to tell you all at the momnet, sad really lol xxx

Well done on -3 lbs loss hun,fantastic you will soon be at goal before you know it!!
Sexy xx

Hey ladies thanks for the posts' I am sat in the airport waiting for my feckin delayed flight arghhhhh! So good time to catch up on here!

I am really struggling with LL and finding it so difficult to stay positive and motivated, actually scrap that I do feel those things but my behaviours don't reflect it! I am finding it hard to get back on plan after the holidays and desperately want to lose about another stone. I also find myself struggling with clothes, I have my work wardrobe sorted and I am really happy with it I feel so good when I get dressed in the morning. It's my going out wardrobe I can't get to grips with o just font know what to wear and find myself wearing floaty things that totally swamp my shape now, frustrating as why lose the weight and cover up, seems pointless!

I feel like this whole journey is a massive challenge for me at the moment, I am a creature of habit and so airports mean goodies for the plane! Well not today, just had my bar and feeling quite satisfied! Wish I could have all bars I so wouldn't wander off plan then, irritating!

Arrgh give me strength, I need to sit down and figure out what is making me feel this way and also how to resolve it!

Hope you are all good xxx

Sorry you are finding it tough getting back on track after your holiday. It's so hard.
I think you hit the nail on the head yourself - you are pushing the boundaries.
It's really common when people get close to goal. Life has changed for us so much. We know we look good. We feel good. Lots of positive strokes from others, compliments, dates, kisses with boys!
(just jealous!) where's the incentive to lose more.........?
And I bet you have people saying you should stop, don't lose any more, you've lost too much etc (bl**dy cheek!)
I can tell you aren't happy with it though. You wouldn't be wearing floaty cover up things othwerwise.
Maybe write yourself a list of all the things that have changed for you since losing the weight - the riding, the boots, the jeans, the reaction of colleagues, firends, your ex, the lovely clothes you've bought, high heels, shorts, dancing on the bar, bikini etc etc. I bet there are loads more.
Maybe discuss your goal with your group/LLC?
Is it right for you? Do you really WANT to lose another stone?
If you do, stick with it, try and distract yourself when you feel you are pushing those boundaries.
Good luck hun. You are always here for everyone else, encouraging them, supporting them. Now we are rooting for you.
xxx

Thanks SB your words have hit the nail on the head for me in so many ways! I can and will finish this or else feel like a failure in some way! A friend of mine lost 3 stone with LL about 3 yes ago but fell short of her target through peer pressure, she is back now no heavier which is really inspiring but now wants to hit that final goal. I don't want to do that I want to finish it now, so today is day 1 as far as I am concerned. I have stuck to plan even though I sat in the airport most if the afternoon I managed to do it, there is nothing i can't achieve in this life I truly believe that!

My belly is making peculiar noises tonight but it's somewhat satisfying as I know it's getting rid of the weight!

I will write a list the weekend to get my head straight! I'm also going shopping to buy some long boots and something slinky as I am going out next week again. That should make me feel better.

Thanks again SB and hope you are keeping well, feels awkward saying that as I am sure this is the most difficult time for you but still needed to say it! Big hugs xxx

Fair play cant fault SB with the old advice.

Day one for me yesterday as well. Head was totally in the shed as we say down here last week. It is a struggle getting back on plan after a holiday, that is why we are told not to lapse lol Now if only we all chose to listen to that , how simple life would be. The ladies who do plan without a lapse or break like SB and BL, must smile a wry smile when we bemoan the fact we struggle when comming back to plan. Thankfully however, they are too gracious to chime in with the I told you so. Lol

Good luck with the last stone honey, you can beat the last stone syndrome. ASK BELIEVE RECEIVE. XX

Back