TBSx LL Journey...

Clarabow said:
Fair play cant fault SB with the old advice.

Day one for me yesterday as well. Head was totally in the shed as we say down here last week. It is a struggle getting back on plan after a holiday, that is why we are told not to lapse lol Now if only we all chose to listen to that , how simple life would be. The ladies who do plan without a lapse or break like SB and BL, must smile a wry smile when we bemoan the fact we struggle when comming back to plan. Thankfully however, they are too gracious to chime in with the I told you so. Lol

Good luck with the last stone honey, you can beat the last stone syndrome. ASK BELIEVE RECEIVE. XX

Hey lovely, thank you so much for the post! You are so right about not lapsing, but I think I have my head almost straight now. I do need time to reflect on my journey and understand that as much as my head says it's finished my body is telling me it isn't!

Woke this morning feeling very positive about the last stone, I will do this for sure I would be a fool not too! time to start thinking about Christmas dresses soon, I think I am going for a size 10 as I am a 12 mostly with the odd exception at the moment. That is probably the goal I need to keep me on track! I have also made a pact with a girl in my class, she started LL about 10 months ago and for the last couple slipped a little, we text each other now to support each other! I find it's helping both of us. The biggest support network is on here though its invaluable, so thank you everyone I really appreciate your advice and comments!

I have asked, time to believe and the receive will follow for sure! THANK YOU xxxx

So another day nearly done, although sitting here with my gorgeous Dani and she is eating a Chinese, she did apologise bless her! It smells lovely but having been shopping today there is not a chance I am tempted to eat anything at all!

I decided I needed some retail therapy and so took myself off shopping nd what an eventful time I had! I tried a few things on which I wouldnt normally dare to try which was fun. I am going out next week so I wanted to find something a little bit fitted so I would feel sexy and not covered up in floaty tops and the usual leggings. I opted for a lovely faux leather skirt in tan which is quite short and tightish and a lovely gypsy style top which I know is sort of floaty but coupled with the skirt I felt amazing, couldnt help smiling at myself in the mirror lol. I also bought a gorgeous black bodycon dress for work, I seem to live in them at the moment for work! A good days shopping for sure!

As I was coming out of the shop a guy working for Cancer research stopped me and was very flirty and chatty, he kept asking when he could cook me dinner and take me out! OMG i was soooooo embarrassed I really struggle with full on attention, which is a complete u turn when i was bigger I was so flirty throwing myself at men practically to make me feel better I suspect! I couldnt even look at this guy which he did pick up on and made reference to it. I played it down, as I walked away from him he asked if he could call me ha ha! Oh forgot to mention he was 28, what is it with me attracting 28yr olds lol He certainly gave me a buzz allday!

I desperately wanted a pair of knee high boots tried some on which fitted perfectly but I didnt like them too much so I am going to wait until I see some I really like.

Onwards and downwards I love this diet xxx

Hiya huni.

I've returned :) put on 20lbs :( but excited to start again. A new WI book from my LLC and a clean slate.
Sounded like u had a fab day shopping and young male attention to boot. You go girl!!! Luv luv luv it!!!
I've asked for my diary to be put back on here. Hope it can be done or I'll just start a new one. Xxxx

Hugs

XxJulesxxX

Hiya huni.

I've returned :) put on 20lbs :( but excited to start again. A new WI book from my LLC and a clean slate.
Sounded like u had a fab day shopping and young male attention to boot. You go girl!!! Luv luv luv it!!!
I've asked for my diary to be put back on here. Hope it can be done or I'll just start a new one. Xxxx

Hugs

XxJulesxxX

Hey hun, its god to see you made a decision to come back! Lots of new people on here, its nice to see the buzz they all have I was feeling like mine had disappeared but I'm feeling better about things now. xx

So I went along today to get a water flavouring and got weighed too. I lost another 4lb, which is amazing. I am so happy, it certainly made sitting home last night smelling Dani's chinese all worth while lol.

I had a good chat with my LLC about how I have been pushing the boundaries and now need to knuckle down and sort this out once and for all. We chatted about RTM and when I should start, I was thinking mid september as I would have finished it by christmas then in time for parties etc, thinking about it and talking about it with the LLC Christmas is just another day and I can do whatevef I choose to do either way. She also explained that the new RTM is 8 weeks long and she is going on a training day in September so I could start anytime after she has completed the training. So I am thinking maybe the first week of October. That gives me 5 more weighins, I should lose another stone then. Its hard I actually dont know what I want as a goal weight now, I like what i see fully clothed and I am really happy in a size 12, but in my underwear I think I could do with losing more weight.

Any tips on how to decide what your goal weight should be would be most welcome! xx

Good for you.
Regarding the goal weight -very hard to advise.
Lovely BL came to see me this morning and we were talking about when we reached our goals. Both agreed it was probably a bit low and we actually did get a little scrawny looking (both older than you though!). However we realised it was necessary for us to go that low, probably half a stone less than necessary for several reasons:
Just because we could!
We were on a roll
It's scary to stop
Abstinence is easier than controlled eating
It becomes a habit
Being skinny after years of obesity feels great
Clothes look good and are fun to buy and wear
Imagine saying "have you got it in a smaller size
It's comforting to have a 7lb buffer in case you gain a few pounds.

So really I think it's up to you to decide what feels right for you.
For me it was important not to become obsessed with calorie counting every morsel that passed my lips. I didn't want to end up with the opposite problem to the one I started with!
Somehow our bodies seem to let us know.

Hey gorgeous, thanks for the post it really helped me make some decisions I want to lower my target to 10.7 as I think anymore might be too much after all I am getting on a bit now lol! I can always review when I get there, but I too do not want to be a gym bunny or governed by calories!

Hope you are well my lovely xxxx

Oooops lazy morning only just got out of bed, my daughters friend was show jumping at the midlands championships the last 2 days. She did really well she wont the one class and came third in another. Just short of 200 quid for about 10mins work. I miss Dani competing and have been thinking alot about it, I think she misses it too especially as one of ours is a cracking jumper and a beautiful mover. She is wasted just hacking out. I am going to look into getting some transport again as thats stopping us at the moment. I have until next year to sort it as its nearly over for this year now. I have also been thinking about us getting a youngster to bring on, Dani would do a fab job as she is really talented with animals and knows her stuff with horses.

I just jumped on my scales, I have been doing it all week to try and keep me engaged in staying on track, planned lapses pfffffttttt is all I can say, never again! I feel like I am months behind where I should be just because of the two holidays, although lite played a part in it.Thankfully at the moment am using spare packs to boost my lite packs i buy each week, I am not sure the LLC will allow me to go back to total without a doctors letter due to the blood issue I had previously, so doing it off my own back at the moment. I know what you are thinking, but I have to get myself back on track and this is the only way I know how. Anyway back to the scales, they have come down a furthr 2lbs since I got weighed on Saturday, I have a really good feeling about my WI tomorrow night I think I might even hit a big number and it will be so welcomed! Onwards and downwards for sure!!

Have a great bank holiday everyone I am off tosort my big boy Chester out now, he is probably kicking the door down to get out bless him! xxx

Wow Lady T I love your new Avatar no wonder you are attracting young men you look beauitfull and young.
Sounds like you are making lots of positive plans for the rest of your LL journey.
I will probably be starting RTM in october so we may well be shareing the same journey.
My LL councellor is on holiday again this week so I will discuss it with her when she gets back.
Well done on you recent weight loss and resisting the temptation of the chinese.
Cathy

Catthin said:
Wow Lady T I love your new Avatar no wonder you are attracting young men you look beauitfull and young.
Sounds like you are making lots of positive plans for the rest of your LL journey.
I will probably be starting RTM in october so we may well be shareing the same journey.
My LL councellor is on holiday again this week so I will discuss it with her when she gets back.
Well done on you recent weight loss and resisting the temptation of the chinese.
Cathy

Hey lovely, thank you for the compliment on my avatar! I really need to get some more pictures taken I wanna replace all my old fat ones with nice slim ones with my inner confidence shining through because I have and still am working hard for it!

It will be good to have someone doing RTM at the same time for support xxx

HEY GUYS!!
Oh how i've missed you all!
Lady T you look amazing! :eek:

Had a very tough summer, loosing family members etc, :cry: i left lighterlife due to lack of pennies which is quite embarrasing :sigh: I really want to get back into it and have my lovely ladies supporting me online!!

whilst im online i guess i should get back in touch with my LLC!!! no time like the present!

Sorry to post this in your space Lady T its been a while, and i'm not sure how to use minimins lol!

I hope your well, you look AMAZING! so skinny!!!!!!

Lozz said:
HEY GUYS!!
Oh how i've missed you all!
Lady T you look amazing! :eek:

Had a very tough summer, loosing family members etc, :cry: i left lighterlife due to lack of pennies which is quite embarrasing :sigh: I really want to get back into it and have my lovely ladies supporting me online!!

whilst im online i guess i should get back in touch with my LLC!!! no time like the present!

Sorry to post this in your space Lady T its been a while, and i'm not sure how to use minimins lol!

I hope your well, you look AMAZING! so skinny!!!!!!

Welcome back Lozz,you've been missed hunni!!
Sexy xx

Aw Lozz, so pleased to hear from you and fel priveledged you used my thread. Sorry to hear about your family losses that can have a terrible impact on our relationships with food and as for the lack of pennies, it can be a financial drain on most of us at some point!

Good news is you are coming back, hope the damage isnt too bad from a weight gain perspective, thats if at all!

Stay in touch, lots of new peeps on here but its all good as each and every one has their own support suggestions and ideas etc.

Good luck hunny, loving your profile pic xx

Only 5lb to go Lady T :eek: you are an animal lol! (im a weight loss sense!)
I'm so proud of you, you look soooo skinny! i'm ever so jealous!;)

I hope you're proud of you!

xxx

Only 5lb to go Lady T :eek: you are an animal lol! (im a weight loss sense!)
I'm so proud of you, you look soooo skinny! i'm ever so jealous!;)

I hope you're proud of you!

xxx

Aw thanks hun, I am in the process of reviewing my goal though. I know, I know I hear you say what again lmao ;) but it is such a difficult thing to do especially not knowing what you will be happy with without being that size. I actually cant remember being this slim
before and so I am playing it by ear at the moment. Just joined a November challenge which has just started I have put myself down for 18lb so we will see how I go. I am hoping to be on RTM in October at some point though!

I am proud of myself for doing this when I started I questioned my commitment to it although I never deveated from the plan. I have had some challenges with blood conditions and stuff going on which meant I had to go on Lite, then came 2 holidays for which I came off plan, only just getting back into it now and feeling happy and in control again, my loss will reflect that tomorrow night at WI for sure.

I bet you cant wait to get back on it xx

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hun,hope you decide were your goal is going to be??
A little less gives you more to play with!:D

As you seem a little uncertain at moment!:confused:

Also well done on getting back on track after your holiday.
Good on ya hunni!!:)

Fab aviator looking hot!;)

Sexy xx

Last edited:
sexychick said:
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hun,hope you decide were your goal is going to be??
A little less gives you more to play with!:D

As you seem a little uncertain at moment!:confused:

Also well done on getting back on track after your holiday.
Good on ya hunni!!:)

Fab aviator looking hot!;)

Sexy xx

Thanks sexy, it's a tough one I don't wanna struggle to maintain at an unsuitable goal weight or have lose skin, so in my head it was 10 stone target I then thought that too low and then moved it to 11 stone. I now think I could go a little smaller so half a stone at a time I think and then decide xx

Dear me what a night, my tummy is gurgling so much, my son came home with pizza and couldn't finish it he offered the last slice to me but I told him to eat it lol I have officially turned into a feeder lol

Found myself in the freezer looking at how long a piece of salmon would take even walked towards the microwave to start cooking it, but heard myself saying what are you doing you don't need it you don't really want it and put it back in the freezer! Continued with the water to stop my mind wandering. I know tomorrow I will get weighed and be happy that I put the fish back. Xx

Back