• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

tea and coffee consumption

Is there a limit to how many cups of tea or coffee we can drink in a day?

I have had 3 cups of watered down black coffee today and was wondering if there is a limit. It's the first time I've drunk black coffee in years as I'm normally a tea drinker, but couldn't face black tea, but obviously don't want to over do it.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Libbie

Silver Member
Do not know enough to know what CD says on this.I am sure a CDC willbe around to let you know.
But I still drink as much as i did before CD which is loads about 6 large mugs a day.
Sorry I can not help more.
{{{HUGS}}}

Brad0053

Silver Member
There is no limit.

However, Cambridge suggest you do not have more than you would normally, because of your body not being used to the caffeine levels.

I remember getting a 'sick' high when I was SSing in the early days and thet was because I over did the coffee.

Apart from that, you are fine.

Good luck

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I've definitely had caffeine high!! OMG not good :eek: And no, don't switch to caffeine free in the initial stages as it's too much of a shock for your system

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
i did the lot in the 4 days before i started cd lol, yeah i got the headaches and stuff but i was in ketosis on day2, now i think i would be scared of having caffeine incase i went mental lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 6
SlimFast 4
SlimFast 0
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 0