Tea/coffee...

normal tea and coffee dont count towards it as they contain caffine but peppermint (caffine free) do count towards your water intake. i read this on another forum a while ago from someone who rang xx

what about green tea??? sorry to be a pain ;) ~lol~ x x x

:( dag nam it :( .... yeah but stops me getting narky at peeps so will just keep the plain water option upped ;) ~lol~ x x x

Hmmm. Simply saying that things with caffeine don't count, still doesn't make sense to me. If I had a double espresso, that doesn't count as it has caffeine. If I drink plain water afterwards, that does count. So what about if I dilute my espresso with the plain water - suddenly it doesn't count?! Once it's all in your stomach, what difference can it make?

Did they get back to you Dee? If not, I think I might phone them myself and try and pin down what they reckon the caffeine does...

Usual long winded response from LT... Not!! ; )

Extra litre is fine (For half hr fast walk/run)

Tea and coffee is extra to the water and stick to your regular caffeine levels
No more than 4 litres water per day

I had to ask AGAIN... whether leaf teas are included!! Will keep you informed!! : /

Usual long winded response from LT... Not!! ; )

Extra litre is fine (For half hr fast walk/run)

Tea and coffee is extra to the water and stick to your regular caffeine levels
No more than 4 litres water per day

I had to ask AGAIN... whether leaf teas are included!! Will keep you informed!! : /
THEY ARE SO FRICKIN RUDE SOMETIMES!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I asked ' So am i right in thinking that even our leaf teas are not included in our water intake?'

And i got ....

CORRECT

Back....Grrrrr!! Am i being touchy!!??:8855:

I take my hat off to you Dee! So tenacious! :D

So, after all that (just read this thread and my head is spinning!)

I'm drinking 3.5 litres of plain water in addition to my shakes, coffee and teas plus an occasional glass of fizzy water.
I either swim for 45 mins or do my C25K work out every day so I'm OK......yes?

Hope so......cos it's working lol

Dx

I take my hat off to you Dee! So tenacious! :D

So, after all that (just read this thread and my head is spinning!)

I'm drinking 3.5 litres of plain water in addition to my shakes, coffee and teas plus an occasional glass of fizzy water.
I either swim for 45 mins or do my C25K work out every day so I'm OK......yes?

Hope so......cos it's working lol

Dx
If its working keep doing it... i suspect they have a sheet of things they can and cant say!!! Lol... Douchebags!!!

THEY ARE SO FRICKIN RUDE SOMETIMES!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I asked ' So am i right in thinking that even our leaf teas are not included in our water intake?'

And i got ....

CORRECT

Back....Grrrrr!! Am i being touchy!!??:8855:

how rude, and to be honest, just plain dumb - what do they think happens to the liquid in your body..? it just evaporates because it came with some peppermint.... riiiiiiiiiiight.

caffeine a a diuretic, meaning it makes you pee more, so I can perhaps understand why they might tell us not to count coffee in our daily intake.

I really am frustrated by these so called lipotrim 'experts' when they don't even bother to explain WHY - I just take what they say with a pinch of salt to be honest.

I am more than positive it could be dangerous to drink too much fluid - no matter where it came from (even coffee), and it is kinda irresponsible of lipotrim to not advise us more closely on these matters.

Yeah - I'm getting the impression they just read a script without understanding it all themselves.

I've drunk maybe 4 or 5 litres of plain water IN THREE MONTHS! Virtually everything I drink is in shakes, coffee/tea/infusions or fizzy water.

So how come I'm losing weight and haven't died of de-hydration yet?! :8855:

What does peppermint tea actually taste like? Is it nice? I've never tried it before. And the colder the weather gets the more I want a hot meal :{ x

Sounds obvious lol... But its just a mild mint flavour!!! Its yummy and REALLY good for your digestive systeM!! If I fancy something a bit sweeter try nettle and fennel!! X

Deezer said:
Sounds obvious lol... But its just a mild mint flavour!!! Its yummy and REALLY good for your digestive systeM!! If I fancy something a bit sweeter try nettle and fennel!! X

Ahh thanks dee, I know haha it was a bit of a silly question.
Can you buy the nettle and fennel peppermint tea anywhere? x

I love Asda'wn brand peppermint tea... And its only £1(ish) and the nettle and fennel is Twinnings!!! So most supermarkets would have it!! X

thanks for working hard on our behalf xx

Back