Tea Party/party bag ideas please

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I'm having a tea party for my daughters 1st birthday (not that she'll know :8855:) I'm having my 2 friends over with their kids; 2 boys 1 is 3 & the other nearly 3 and their 2 babies both 8 months old (1 boy, 1 girl) I've also got my own nearly 3 year old son.

What I would like help with is what to put in the party bags? Any ideas?

Also we're having sandwiches, crisps & cake...for the sandwiches I thought about the following fillings: egg mayo, ham, dairylea cheese, jam...any other suggestions?

Any other tea party ideas? It doesn't have to be slimming world friendly

Hi, I like tuna and cucumber or sweetcorn sandwiches.. peanut butter as well if no nut allergy in you or your guests.
For the party bags you could customise them to gender and age and put age-appropriate toys. lots of places have sale on .. little cars for the older boys,maybe a puzzle.. with the younger babies maybe some sort of a rattle and socks or a cute bib..?
Mine will turn 1 soon too and I've been wondering what to do.. are party bags very common/the norm these days? ITs my first baby and I personally dont remember getting party bags when I was a kid.

Thank SS never thought about bubbles what a great idea.

BB - all the parties I've been to they do party bags so I'm guessing its the norm. I'm doing the party really for the benefit of my nearly 3 year old so he has his little friends over and I get to chat to mine lol. For his 1st birthday we didn't do much just went to grandparents. I've to do this all again on his 3rd birthday on the 7th December.

Just thought we could have a tea party/indoor picnic!

It just depends on the ages of your guests if they are all 1 I wouldn't really bother with party bags.

Back