Tea tonight?...

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I'm debating what to have after weigh in later...
...rest of last nights paprika chicken and swede
....sw chips, beans and something superfree
...something else

What's everyone else having, I need inspiring!!

I'm making either a homemade macaroni cheese bake or if I can't be bothered I'll just have Marshalls out of the box cheesy macaroni!!! No imagination today!

Leftover paprika chicken sounds lovely :)

It was but it was the first time I made it and put a bit too much paprika in.
I kind of fancy chips now ive said it! What is superfree that goes with it? salad I guess?

Mac n cheese out of a box reminds me of my time in NY, was only a month but aaaaah!

I have a tricky one tonight. Off to see Machine Head and Hatebreed at Brixton and won't be home til after midnight so cooking isn't going to happen.
When I went to see Rammstein a couple of weeks ago I got a shish kebab on the way home - can see tonight may end up the same (although this time with less red wine as I have a busy day at work tomorrow) - still lost that week so will hope I can get away with it again this week - time will tell!

I have a tricky one tonight. Off to see Machine Head and Hatebreed at Brixton and won't be home til after midnight so cooking isn't going to happen.
When I went to see Rammstein a couple of weeks ago I got a shish kebab on the way home - can see tonight may end up the same (although this time with less red wine as I have a busy day at work tomorrow) - still lost that week so will hope I can get away with it again this week - time will tell!

Are Rammstein the ones that have a song that goes...'Du, du hast, du hast something or other (german not my strong point)
I like that song ha ha!!

I want a kebab!!!

I was reading a thread that was going on about corned beef earlier....i'm starting to think about salad, corned beef, chips and a hex of grated cheese with some extra light salad cream?
It is weigh in day after all!!!

Are Rammstein the ones that have a song that goes...'Du, du hast, du hast something or other (german not my strong point)
I like that song ha ha!!

I want a kebab!!!

Yep - that's them! Du Hast is one of their older songs - was on the Matrix soundtrack.

I am actually starting to look forward to teh kebab - this is not good :(

They both sound good!!!
I love proper meat mince but am trying to only eat quorn, not so good for much other than bol or chilli though

Yep - that's them! Du Hast is one of their older songs - was on the Matrix soundtrack.

Kebabs arent that bad if your on red or EE, fill it full of salad - that's your 1/3 SF. Dont add sauces and have shish or something - not doner lol. All you have to syn then is the pitta :)

Im having homemade meatballs with vege ratatouille and swede mash :) yum yum!!

Im going to argos after work to buy an ice cream maker too (£15 in the sale whoop whoop) so im going to make some of that too :)

Lol, most of my proper rock knowledge is old! aaah the days of watching Slipknott followed by Dapne and Celeste at Reading!
I realised the other day that most of the stuff on my ipod is at least 10 years old - i'm only 29, stuck in the past already!!

Enjoy that kebab, no doubt the moshing will count out the cals anyway!!!

I'm not too sure what my tea will be like. Basically its just something I have thrown together to ensure I get my 1/3 superfree. Its a bit like a bolognese sauce (I think so anyway)

Basically I put a tin of chopped tomatoes, a small can of green beans and 2 carrots in a pan and simmered until the carrots were cooked. I then put it in the blender. (don't like the texture of green beans). Then I stirred in half a can of sweetcorn (left over from yesterday) .
I then cooked some extra lean mince with onions and stirred all that in. I am going to serve it with some pasta.

Will let you know later what it was like.

Lol, most of my proper rock knowledge is old! aaah the days of watching Slipknott followed by Dapne and Celeste at Reading!
I realised the other day that most of the stuff on my ipod is at least 10 years old - i'm only 29, stuck in the past already!!

Enjoy that kebab, no doubt the moshing will count out the cals anyway!!!

I am too old too mosh these days. And also too big, I think I would flatten the pit in seconds!

I missed that Reading - headliners were Stereophonics/Pulp/Oasis if I recall! Was not enough to get me down from Cumbria. Although regret missing RATM at their prime.

Oscarsmummy- that sounds lush!
Ilovelife that sounds really posh!!!

I had beef chow mein it was lush!!
When I went to see The Prodigy last month I treated myself to Chicken Ceasar Salad and swear I burnt it off ten times over at the gig!!

Back