Tea

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lee2k5, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. lee2k5

lee2k5 Member

Hi everyone,
    finding drinking black tea really bitter,
    are there any other types of tea that we can drink on exante total solution?
    Thanks in advance,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    I think any leaf tea is fine. I drink white tea, green tea, fennel and nettle tea (my favourite), and occasionally peppermint. Now I'm working up the plans I add milk to my black tea too, but only one cup a day as I've got so used to the alternatives.

4. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    As you're not putting milk in (and not effectively blunting the flavour), you need to take the tea bag out much sooner. I've also treated myself to decent coffee, given that I'm not spending out on anything else... Give Earl Grey a crack too (but don't stew that, either), and if you live in a crappy water area like I do, you will notice the difference using filtered water.

As you know, fruity teas are out, not least because they may, um, have fruit in. However Twinings do a rather interesting range of 'Green tea and...' and sling in a bit of flavour. Now, they don't seem to do any harm to me, I'm assuming there's not enough 'and...' in it to affect ketosis. However this is no general claim that they are diet friendly! I occasionally stick one in a mug and keep topping it up with hot water over the course of the evening just for a change.

The occasional mugful of Marigold reduced salt bouillion will do too.

5. Gilly105

Gilly105 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    i have been drinking green tea with jasmine which I'm hoping is ok!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.