TEA

xxAmandaxx

Looser :)
:confused:ive been having probably 2 or 3 cups of tea a week and have been taking a tiny tiny little drop of milk in it, only because black tea tastes like water, will this take me out of Ketosis.

Hi amanda,
I am not sure if it will take you completly out of ketosis but you really should have nothing in your tea.
Have you tried pepppermint tea? I have it with a sweetner in and its lovely bit like eating polos.
Also Asam tea has more flavour than most normal teas so thats worth a try, I make it quite strong so tastes better.
I have heard some people use a vanilla shake in thier coffee (comes out of the daily allowance) to replace the milk through out the day.
hope this helps you hunni.
x

Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2:

Hi I've been doing what ellebirdy was saying having a little bit of a vanilla shake in my coffee! It's absolutely gorgeous! After only having water its awesome! I wouldn't use milk just in case. This diet is strict but totally worth it!

Someone was telling me today that Lt now allow semi-skimmed milk in tea - but I'm not sure that's correct - think it would be on the bag if it was so. I used to drink a lot of tea but have gone off it totally now - preferring black coffee - which I never used to drink before! This diet does some strange things don't you think? Like loving to cook and watch foodie TV, yet eating nothing !!

Strictly speaking milk in ea is a no no. However, plenty of people on here have had a small drop in their tea/coffee. I'd say it is o.k providing you are not having loads every day!!!
Try the herbal teas as they really are nice once you get used to them.

Back