Tea

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by riggwelter, 30 November 2006 Social URL.

1. riggwelter

riggwelter Member

Having been on CD for a month the only thing I really miss is tea. I have black tea (e.g. orange jaipur) and peppermint but I don't actually like them. Is there anything else I can have?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I think green tea, I know there is a some info somewhere, Ill find it and post the link for you.

4. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

I have heard Nettle as well, but I am not sure. I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone anyway as I think it tastes like pond water.

What about dandylion or fennel? Does anyone know?

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Tea made with anything other than leaf is a big no no, and a many will kick you out of the pink toowww.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/5363-teas.
    Just found this if it helps, it probably wont work the as I a techno phobe!!! Type in the search at the top for leaf and it will bring some stuff up!

6. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Are we not allowed to drink tea? I now have my tea black!! Am I not supposed to?

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yes you can drink normal tea, don't panic! ;)

8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Peppermint tea with a splenda sweetener keeps me going:D

9. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am into black earl grey at the moment, and also have some green/earl grey to test out soon.

I couldnt live without my cuppas.

Deb x

10. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Normal tea (Tetley's , etc) is good with a splash of the banana tetra as a milk substitute. Once opened a tetra can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days so is good as "milk" in tea or coffee......I know it sounds a little weird, and takes a little getting used to, but it is actually quite nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.