• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tea

I think green tea, I know there is a some info somewhere, Ill find it and post the link for you.

I have heard Nettle as well, but I am not sure. I wouldnt reccommend it to anyone anyway as I think it tastes like pond water.

What about dandylion or fennel? Does anyone know?

Tea made with anything other than leaf is a big no no, and a many will kick you out of the pink toowww.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/5363-teas.
Just found this if it helps, it probably wont work the as I a techno phobe!!! Type in the search at the top for leaf and it will bring some stuff up!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Peppermint tea with a splenda sweetener keeps me going:D

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
I am into black earl grey at the moment, and also have some green/earl grey to test out soon.

I couldnt live without my cuppas.

Deb x

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Normal tea (Tetley's , etc) is good with a splash of the banana tetra as a milk substitute. Once opened a tetra can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days so is good as "milk" in tea or coffee......I know it sounds a little weird, and takes a little getting used to, but it is actually quite nice.