Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Im sorry hunni, yes you did send it, i just missed it out on that list for some strange reason all sorted now , so sorry hun.xx

Tracey i was looking at a grey coat in Jane Norman, there are soom nice coats in there.

You must have some strength to sit there while he eat's KFC.
My kid's have that on Saturday lunch time and i always go lie down while they eat it and i tell Chris to open the patio door so the smell goes away.:sigh:

Thanks bluegirl - am sticking to plan and its bloody hard kfc 4 dinner cooked chicken sandwiches on fresh bread 4 tea. I admit to smelling the bread yummmmmm.
susan- what will your cdc training involve is there any cost to you?
claire I like jane norman and can now fit in their clothes whoop! since I come back from Florida on 2nd sept I've lost 23 lbs. My tummy is still like a pot bellied pig tho:(

22.gif

Hey no worries, I know I've been quiet recently! Had two days at uni and managed to stick to tetra's and black coffee.......actually I'm not allowed to ask for black coffee now, its all very pc......i have to say coffee without milk!

So Tracey, still managing to be a good girl? I did a bad girl thing today, but rescued the situation. I bought one of those mini cheeses, you know the pick and mix size. The plan was to sneak one while i was in the car, but I caught myself just in time and owned up when I got home. My fella ate it in one swift mouthful and saved the day!

So what has everyone got planned for the weekend? Is everyone on ss?

K xx

The cdc training cost nothing its 2 days training them 3 assignments , that is what my cdc told me last night, obviously not as simple as it sound but my cdc said he would take me to and stay with me on my training days.

Bluegirl, well done on the cheese front hun.xx

Im ss at the moment but I think I have to move up to 810 next week because of my bmi now.xx

How do you feel about that Susan? Is it time, or a bit scary? I'm sure its mixed emotions after being away from food for so long.

Its great news that you are going to try for cdc, you've certainly always been there to encourage us x

girl_witch.gif
happy halloween
morning all (bends knees policeman styley) I have sores on the top of my mouth, had it nearly 3 days now n it hurts:( tried bonjela but it's not gone yet:(
Still ss bluegirl(apologises as don't know your 'real' name) this weekend I will be mostly looking after my poor doglet as he's going in for an op today (blue brick time) bless!then its back to the workhouse Monday :( boooo
susan who is your cdc? mine travels great distances wondered if it was the same one.
Claire that bloomin badge didnt work will try and put it in my signature so u can copy it.
Have a good day all

my cdc is called Steven, hes lovely.xx

Bluegirl, im not sure about eating again but Ive put a lot of thought into how i will do it , what i will eat etc so I guess its time to try again, one thing is for sure Im never gonna let myself get bigger again.xx

I will probably be on here asking loads of daft questions and having a moan too.lol.

hope you are all well and hope your mum is ok whizz.xx

ps love your winners star claire, thankyou tracey.xx

hi how you all doing?

Ive been and treated myself to a new skirt and 2new jumpers this morning all in a size 12 woohooo.xxx

wouldnt go that far but im getting there.lol

12lbs aint gonna make that much difference susan- do you feel more confident since losing weight? feel more attractive?

yes, some days, my mind has to catch up with my body yet, i struggle to think of myself as i am, if that makes any sence.lol.

yes its been a quick transformation for you and a very noticable one!! someone on ere had a makeover n pics done maybe its something to think about as ul see yourself for who u are not what u were

Back