Quorn sausages complaint

Jael

S: 16st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 3st0lb(18.75%)
It's really annoying! I wouldnt mind if they tasted better, but they taste foul and gristley. Then they tell me they're lower fat than regular sausages. Yes numpties at quorn, but they're higher than diet sausages! And I don't want veggie food to taste like meat anyway

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Micci

Gold Member
S: 17st2lb C: 16st2.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st13.5lb(5.63%)

Micci

Gold Member
...or if I want syn free, I get the frys vegetarian ones ...

Hi Jael, are you up to date about the Fry's being syn free? I've been in and out of SW classes lately, I know they were free then more recently all Fry's stuff disappeared from the online calculator thingy and according to my C they now have a syn value. Blowed if I can remember how much though.

LittleFlutterby

Fluffy lil flutterby :)
S: 22st7lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 10st8.5lb(47.14%)
when i started sw i nommed on quorn sausages....they were ok- then they changed them....and i just couldnt stomach them...

so i went and bought the FF saussies from my local butchers- 1 syn each, same as a quorn roll of cardboard and were ok, not great, but they did.

I went to Morrisons a few months back and bought some skinny lizzie sausages to try....

WELL

yeah- those are my sausages now- again, 1 syn each- i can't get sick of them :D

anyhoo- going back to quorn. i used to live off the stuff when i started sw....now i have it on occasion. still have chicken pieces to eat....i should use them at some point. the mince is pretty nice in a chilli :)

Jael

S: 16st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 3st0lb(18.75%)

Yeah I noticed the frys vegetarian had vanished online. Bloody annoying. But if I run the ingredients through the syn calculator, the regular sausages come up free. I think frys make another flavour banger that has a small syn value, but I've never seen it in shops.

Micci

Gold Member
Thanks Jael, I don't remember using the syn calculator for them.

PatchworkPuss

Gold Member
S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
just to say that Tesco Lincolnshire meat free ones are just gorgeous - one and a half syns but huge and just like the real thing!