Quorn sausages complaint

Passata. That's vegetable blood that is :eek:

I used to be a strict vegan lol. More than anything it was hard work, couldn't eat out, and worst of all couldn't eat Haribo :( But I was very skinny, miserable though :D

Charli XxX

I have a feeling we could be heading back into chickens injecting themselves with chocolate territory here if we're not careful! ;)

And deep fried jacket potatoes *hides from Starlight*

Oh PS if you have a Heron Foods near you, they have the ye olde Quorn sossies for 50p per pack - the little 4 packs.

THAT'S the reason I came in this thread; I forgot! :D

I dont eat it as a replacement to meat. Im not a vegetarian but I eat it because it healthy and I like it.

People have weird ideas about Quorn and other no-meat foods - why do they assume it *has* to be "like" meat? Its just a source of protein so convenient for people who dont like/eat meat but it is eaten by carnivores too!

You dont see people walking around saying vegetables or beans are "not even close to be considered a replacement to meat" do you... :confused:

Thats true, but I suspect that some manufactures do try their best to make them look like close to meat alternatives as they can

Back