Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Hi All

Great losses girls.

Just got back form my break away...according to scales I am a couple of lbs heavier. I am not too worried as I feel very bloated as my water intake has been very low.

Hi All

Well I managed to lose 2lbs this week. Really pleased with that, as it finally takes me into the 11 stone mark :)
Not having an official weigh in with CDC for 3 weeks now. Have bought packs for 2 weeks, and stretching the ones I already have at home for the 3rd week.

Not sure I'm really doing a good job here as Team Leader at the moment, seem to have so much on at the moment with Uni work, finances and so much else. If you guys want to find someone else you can do, because I'm probably really not the best person for the job just now. Feel guilty saying it, but also don't like letting people down, and not being the support rock that I can be at times - and when you all need it most, on this journey. x

Well done Claire

I know what you mean on the time front! I have been so busy at work, and my little girl is getting up about 4am....that we are running on autopilot at the minute.

I had a bump in the car last week, so have eaten like a pig with the stress of waiting for the guy to ring with a quote...I daren't get on the scales. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I have to try really hard over the next couple of weeks to get rid of what I have put on as my new clothes seem a little tighter.

well done on your loss. 2lbs is fab! I am looking to start 1000 a week Monday in preparation for my holiday.

I understand, there does seem to be so much going on and as my new job starts next Monday, I think I won't have time to log my weight or be able to follow whats going on as much either.

Alto in saying that, I have decided to carry on the weightloss with Cambridge after my holiday but with a more gradual diet on the 1000. I will pop in from time to time as this site is so useful and its good to hear eveyones weight losses. x

Thanks for understanding. I'm still around, and still very much on the 1000 plan and sticking to it, but just seem to be so busy with Uni work, Finances, Alex, and family life that leading on here keeps going to the back burner and then I feel guilty. I still like posting, and love keeping up with all the losses and knowing how you're all doing, so I'm happy to post, but it does look like as a 'Team' we're not all around anyway. If you just want to keep Team 1 as it is, but without leaders etc, and just post for each other etc that's fine.

If you do want to find a new leader, and fill spaces etc though that's fine too x

Another 3 lbs gone from me.

Sorry I haven't been around lately I've been working hard as have all of us I think.

I'm happy just to post here for weigh in's until all our situations get a little quieter if thats what people want xxx

That's fab Rhiana - well done :)

XX

Well done Rhiana,

hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weather.:D

:D

Another 2 lbs gone this week :)

Girls,

I think I'm going to move on and look for another team. Hope you won't be offended at that, I just need a little more support just now. You've been fantastic so far, just I realise how busy everyone is now and moving up the plans.

Good luck with your journeys.

xxxx

Rhiana,

That's no problem hun, I understand it's gone very quiet in here, and I wish you all the success in the world - my PM box is always open, and you can find me in Maitenance forum too (and hope to see you there too as you edge closer to your goal :) )

Wishing you heaps and heaps of success

And just to let everyone know, 2lbs down for me this week :) x

All the best Rhiana

The team does seem to have ground to a halt. I hope your journey goes well, you have done great so far. xx

Well done Clare,

I have given up the diet completely after the car was diagnosed with a terminal fault 10 days ago and the garage said it wont pass the mot. We are ploughing every spare penny into getting another before the 6th when the MOT will expire.

I desperately need to get sorted as I still need to lose the weight I put back on but the car is more important.

Hi everyone. Good to see everyone's losses. I've just come back from Cyprus early yesterday, ate what I wanted and put 7 lbs on BUT I joined Slimming World and a gym last night. I am determined to lose another 2 stone but by eating healthily and exercising. CD is just too intensive for me altho its helped me get this far.

Good luck everyone! x

Good luck

:)on your continued weight loss journey Natty

Back