Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Thats why I posted the pics of me cos I can see it in photos so when I look at the the 1st lot of pics I dont see as me but the last set I also dont see as me either, very strange , but Im getting there.lol.

Hi everyone

I have been really good today preparing food and cooking for our neighbours party, just guggling water and smelling all the nice food.

What everyone doing tonight?

Morning all.
Did you all have a good night??
I took hubby and Lewis to the pub for tea last night but I only had water and my porridge when i got home.
Out tonight at a bonfire, bbq and disco, weather permitting.x

OoOh all quiet in here

Hey there ladies!!

Oh i have been having a bad few day's!! ( not with the diet as such) I feel much better this week on the diet than last but i have a terrible problem of weighing myself EVERY day and i have not came down anything from tuesday.
I am worried about this because i have started the bar's this week ( and i don't want to give them up) I am drinking my water and sticking to it 100% and have not felt the urge to eat and normal food.

So wtf is happening??? i can't help but feel gutted.
Hopefully between now and Tuesday something will happen.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Hi claire, im the same sometimes I stay the same for 4 days but then drop 2-3lb seemingly over night.lol. Dont worry hun , this diet dosnt/cant fail if you are sticking to it, so you will be fine hunni.xxx

Oisin, hi hun, how you doing??

Bluegirl I think its this weather that is making us hungrey, my body wants some comfort food like stew and dumplins, its not getting any though.lol.

How you doing Tracey??

Whizz is poorly at the moment so heres hoping she starts to feel better very soon.xxx

Did you all have a good night last night?? We went to a firework disply which was really nice, my son loved it, it was great seeing him with big wide bright eyes taking it all in, it was lovely.lol.We didnt eat anything off the bbq (i did them jacket spuds before we went out) and we were very cold after the disply so we didnt stay for the disco but we all still had a great time.xx

Morning lovely ladies, hope you are all well?

Had a great time at the firework display, like you Susan I was freezing though, so came home to a hot tetra pack while everyone else had chilli (that I had made without tasting even a tiny bit!)

Desperately trying to get to see my cdc today, as I have to go to south wales tomorrow, so I'll let you know if there is any good news later!

Have a good day everyone xx

Thanks Susan, thats my last weigh in for 2 weeks too, I'm not weighing till 17th November now, hoping to have crashed through the 2 stone mark by then. God I really hope I have, wanted to lose 3 by Christmas!

K x

ok hun thanks for letting me no hun.xx

How much do you have to go for the 2st??

3 pounds a week should just about do it I think. Still I cant do anymore than I am doing. This is my 3rd week with no food, drink, or unauthorised consumption!!

xx

Well done hun, I wish i could say the same, this wekend ive had a slice of ham and a slice of pork.:cry::eek:

Wi not till thursday, to late to worry about it now.lol. just have to drink loads tonight and see if im still in ketosis in the morning.xx

Even though I have been v good, my sticks are not saying so, so I am just taking it that I cant possibly be out of ketosis. I think I probably drink too much water to have it show in my wee. Eugh what a horrible conversation!

Back