Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

lol, i dont really know why we take so much notice the amount of cals we are taking in automatically means we have to lose weight.xx

will keep my fingers crossed until thursday.lol

Morning girlies, hope you all had a great weekend.

Well after my blips yesterday im still in ketosis this morning so thats good, back to 100% today.

Ive got a horrible dry throat this morning, like ive been in a smokey pub al night, hope im not getting Lewis's cold, again.xx

Hope you are feeling batter today Lynne.xx

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning ladies!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Ok so my weight has still not moved BUT i got into a size 14 over the weekend, so i must be losing inches.

I really want to lose another 2 stone by Christmas that i have decided that i will NOT be eating on my daughter's birthday.
But i will have to eat for my weekend away at the end of the month because there will be alcohol involved.

I will be off the plan over Christmas but hoping i should be close enough to target that i will be able to fix whatever damage happen's straight afterward's.
I have a New York trip at the end on January so i know that will make be get back into it easy enough.

Well done on getting into size14s hun.
I couldnt even think about ss ing over christmas.lol.
I think i will have to move up to 810 when i see my cdc this week so will see how that goes aand maybe move to 1000plan in dec and then see where we are at christmas.

new york in Jan how lovely.xx

Morning ladies

Back to boring old mondays again!!

Susan wi for me this morning and have a loss of 4lb

Oisin x

fantastic hunni , well done.xxx your % is 1.37%

I would love to have a 4lb loss this week but its just not gonna happen, boohoo.

Well done Oisin:clap:

Yeah i can't wait to go to NYC!!! i love it soooo much, we have been twice before!

America is somewhere Ive never been, do you have family and friends there or is it purly holiday??

hiya,
After much debating I am no longer continuing with CD, felt really odd for about a week now, feeling spaced out, light headed, sore mouth, mood swings and constantly feeling like I have a cold and chest infection even tho I haven't. so thanks for the support you offered in the short time I was around and good luck with your continuing weight loss. probably still be around am looking at sw or ww at min.

im sorry to see you go hun but have to do whats right for yourself, well done on your losses so far and good luck in whatever diet you decide to follow hunni.xxx

thanks susan- you;ve been a great support but like you say you have to do whats best and I suppose b4 my OH leaves or I kill the children or keel over then this is way to go:)

sorry you feel so bad hun, i will be over on ww after christmas myself probably.

I'l probably see you there then;) hey we give it a try but sometimes not everyone succeeds- spoke to my CDC and he did say some people have these side affects. I still want to continue losing weight tho. I hope your CDC training goes well if I don't catch you b4 then

Hello all i have just replied to your invite for newbie and wondered if the position had been filled yet if not would i qualify thanks sarah x

all we ask is that you post on here so we know you are still around and that you can have you wi results sent to me or posted here by fri lunchtime, if all that is ok all I need is your start weight and your wi day please.xx

i started on saturday 1st november but dont weigh in again till sunday as thats now my weigh in day so if thats ok then i would love to join could do with the company of some more friends like you lot who are successful x

As you have probably read Tracey has decided cd isnt for her so i would like to welcome our newest member Sarah (sezzymac).

Welcome hun, good luck with your cd jouney.xxx

Back