Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Thank you so much for my welcome and i look forward to joining you all i am still staying positive have been cooking for the family and day 3 for me so far has been abit tough cos i am feeling very tired not hungry at all but hey ho keep going is my moto weigh in on sunday so thats my goal at the moment look forward to sunday xxx

Morning ladies well day 4 and feeling much better today not hungry at all how are you all today i am getting very bad breath and as i am a newbie can you give me some idea if i can suck mints or anything like that many thanks sarah x

P.S I AM IN KETOSIS YEY

Morning sarah, well done on getting into ketosis fantastic news, no mints but a lot of people use the breath freshner strips or spray I just brush my teeth 3 times a day, seems to work for me.

Had a rough night with my little boy so not feeling great this morning but never mind.xx

How is every1 else??

Hiya susan sorry your not feeling great hun try and get some sleep when you can and rest up abit i know its easier said then done but wish you luck to xx will post again later bye for now

Hey team mates!!

Hope your all fine, i had my WI and i am only down 2lb's this week.

I knew that was happening and in a way i am abit bummed because i didnt cheat the diet, but on a good note i must be losing inches as i got into 4 pair's of my old 14's.:D

Ok so i just got caught out for not reading page 16!!!

Tracey has gone:wave_cry: awwwwww!!!:wave_cry:

Welcome aboard sezzymzc:)

well done hun.xx 1.13% for you this week.xxxx
just noticed you have lost 1st, fantastic well done.xx

Evening ladies, and welcome Sarah, glad to have you on board, hope your first week is still going well? Great that you are in ketosis and managing to cook for the family. I dont do lots of cooking but lots of sniffing of other peoples goodies.......if you come across a slightly deranged looking woman stood in the bread isle of a supermarket, eyes closed and sniffing the air just give me a wake up nudge!

Tracey, sorry to see you go, but totally understand, health is the most important thing. Pop in a see us every now and then though x

Claire well done on the weight loss, I was only 2lbs this week, well I say only, but think of those 4 packets of butter smeared on your bum.......well maybe not the best place to put them but you know what i mean!!

Did I see oisis had a great loss too?

You are all fantastic!

K xxx

Hiya claire and blue girl thanks for the welcome and well done on your loss claire that great going 2lb is fab will post again tomorrow take care all night night xxx

Morning girlies, how is every1??

Not much happening here with me, am going to get dressed and go to the shop in a mo.xx

Have a great day.xx

Hi girls, please dont thik I have left the team.
I am here, but my mum is in hospital very poorley, shes 82.
I have been spending day and night at the hospital with her. I may not be able to post for a week or so, but I will be here and i will find time to read the threads but not post.
There wont be a weigh in for me this week and I am not even doing cd, I am just grabbing a sandwich when I do eventually fall into bed. Not eating anything else though. Its chaotic, but as soon as my mum comes out of hospital I will be back on track.
Oh yes, and I still also have flu and its back again with a vengance. Im sick of it and frightened to death of giving it to my mum!!
Take care girls and keep up the good work.
Plz dont forget me, im still part of the team!!!
Lynne x

No worries Lynne you just get your self and your mum well again hunni.xxx

Sorry to hear your mum is poorly wizz hope she recovers soon and take care of yourself well i am doing ok day 5 and surprisingly feeling great it helps to keep coming on here and talking to you all xx

Morning ladies!!

Lynne sorry about your mum!!

So after my moaning about weightloss i am down another 2lb's this morning!! oh well it will add to next week's WI.

How is everyone? our weather is crap today.
I am going over to see my new neice today and will be taking the kid's to firework's tonight. the joy's!! i bet it is freezing.

hi claire, how old is your neice??
I did our bonfire night out at the weekend so can stay inside and warm tonight.lol.

another 2lb gone well done, i think im heading for about 2lb loss this week but we will see in the morning, a loss is a loss.xx

its raining here today and is pretty cold.xx

I think we have all the results for this weeks team challenge.

Oisin 1.37%
me 1.31%
Claire 1.13%
Bluegirl 0.87%
Whizz isnt having a Wi this week as she has been poorly and her mum is in hospital, hope both you and your mum get well soon.xx
Sezzymac has her WI on Sunday so the results wil be on next weeks team challenge.

so our team % is 1.17%.

Our team slimmer of the week is Oisin, well done chick.xx
Well done girls.xx

Im starting 810 today :rolleyes:.
Ive been and got some chicken and veg for tea and some skimmed milk, so wish me luck :rolleyes:.

Morning all,

Good luck susan hope you get on ok with it well day 6 and feeling really moody today looks like a bad day might be ahead alreay bit hubbies head off lol never mind i will get over it well done everyone you are doing fab lets hope i can do ok on Sunday. xx speak to you all later

Sarah you will do great Sunday hun, dont worry, I was moody on and off for about 2 weeks when I started cd, I just stayed out of hubbys way when I felt I was a bit grumpy.lol.xx

Im just about to have my 1st white coffee in 21 weeks, seems funny but Im determind to do this and never put the weight back on, so its very important to do it properly.xx

I think we have all the results for this weeks team challenge.

Oisin 1.37%
me 1.31%
Claire 1.13%
Bluegirl 0.87%
Whizz isnt having a Wi this week as she has been poorly and her mum is in hospital, hope both you and your mum get well soon.xx
Sezzymac has her WI on Sunday so the results wil be on next weeks team challenge.

so our team % is 1.17%.

Our team slimmer of the week is Oisin, well done chick.xx
Well done girls.xx

Woo Hooo thanks hun :D

Back