Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

i am doing terrible tonight struggling with my mood and really tired hope it passes soon otherwise might end up thin and divorced lol hope you all ok will post tomorrow xx

Morning.

Are you still married this mornng Sarah??

He he only just hun i think i am doing his head right in right day 7 and feeling very hungry struggling alot today xx hope your all well

keep yourself busy hun and it will soon be wi day and you will see its all worth while hunni.xx

morning all, hope you are all ok.

i wont be around for the weekend so good luck sarah with your 1st wi, im sure you will of done great, hope you feel better soon wizz, and all of you have a great weekend.xx

Thanks susan, are you going anywhere nice?
I think I'm starting to feel a bit better so hopefully i will be around a bit more !
Lynne x

Thanks susan will post my results tomorrow so hopefully fingers crossed i have done ok glad you feeling abit better wizz will speak to you all tomorrow wish me luck lol x

good luck sarah, on my way out again shortly hope you are all ok.xx

Hiya all well are you ready i lost 8lb wooooooooohhooooi am soooooooooo pleased with myself heres to next week hey xx

Fantastic , well done hunni.xxx do you want to know your%??

well it is ..... wait for it.... its huge.....

4.49% wow wow wow.
xxxxx

WOW thats fab but it is my first week hunni hope next week i lose enough to get you girls at the top of the rankings x

Im sure you will do great again next week hun.

How are you all?? Did you all have a good weekend??
Are you feeling better lynne and how is your mum doing??

Hi all am doing really fab now that has motivated me no end losing that amount well i hope you are all well hope you mum is ok lynne thanks again susan for the constant encouragement x

no worries hun , its what our is all about hun.xx

Evening ladies, sorry I'd deserted you for a few days. Been working in South Wales, and then up to Newcastle, and just totally knackered. Stuck to plan though, and just sorry I am away this week too and not able to weigh.

So you are all good and happy then?

x

Hi hun, Im fine thanks, started 810 this week so Im dreading wi daybut I am sticking to it so hopefully it should be ok.xx
You will have a good wi next time hun, dont worry.xx

Hey ladies!!

Sorry i have not been around this week, they kid's have been sick this week and they have decided that it would be nice of them to share it with their mummy!!
Great eh?

Anyway wont do WI with the cdc this week but i am down 5lb's as of this morning!!! no bloody wonder UGH!!

Hope everyone is ok!!

Lynne how is your mum?
Sarah well done on your weight loss xxx

Susan my neice is 2 week's old today, she is a cutie!

How are you doing with the 810?

Hi claire, hope you and kids are feeling better. Do you want me to use 5lb for you team challenge result?

Well im following 810 to the letter so we will see on thursday as to what happens at WI, im so nervous.xx

Yeah Susan just use that for my loss this week!

Back