Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

your % is 2.87% well done claire thats great.xx

Thank you Susan, you will do great at WI!!

thankyou, i hope you are right.lol

Hi ladies well where do i start susan hope your wi goes well hun lynne hope your mum is on the mend claire sorry you havent been well but wd on your 5lb bluegirl hope your ok i gotta say i am absolutely freezing this week maybe its the excess weight i lost? into my second week and craving sugary things any ideas why ? thanks girls speak soon xx

i think you just crave diff things from time to time when i was on a sweet craving i had a bar or a mix a mousse. i still get very cold even now.xx

Well day 12 and doing well no side effects at all now gotta get used to being cold and its all going really good for me as i have no will power normally xx hope you all ok

Morning team mates, how are you all today??

Im pleased you are going great sarah, it will soon be you next wi.xx

How are you feeling now claire??

Oisin ive just looked at your newer pics you look great and soooo happy, well done.xx

Lynne how are you doing hun?? how is your mum??xx

Blue are you still away for the week, your doing fab, well done.xx

Hey ladies!!

I feeling better i guess, thank's for asking guy's!!
Hmmm i am due my period but it has not came ( i dont think i am pregnant, unless god think's of giving me an immaculate conseption)
I am putting it down to the diet, but i wish it would hurry up and come on!:(

Hi everybody, I'm still here. Mum is out of hospital and starting to recover thank you.
Ive still got a nasty infection and have about two more days of antibiotics to take. I think I have put on about 2 lbs but tmorrow I get weighed and will start over again.
I hope nobody else gets this flu or whatever it is, ive not been so poorley in years. Anyway, enough of that, after tomorrow its out the window with it, ive had enough and long to get back on my diet!! I want to be thin, not poorley lol.
Lynne x

Really good to see you hun, Im so pleased your mum is on the mend, maybe you will be able to get yourself fit and well again without the worry of your mum so much.xx

Welcome back hun.xx

HI Girls

Just a quick one from me as i have family coming over today and tomorrow so trying to get my house into shape lol

My loss for this week is 3.7lb

Im away from friday-Monday so not getting weighed till the 22nd
again so hopefully i will try and be good lol

Chat soon

TTFN

Oisin x

Thanks oisin your % is 1.28%, well done hunni.xx

well done oisin thats great hope your well lynne ans susan will update again in couple days as i have work college and kids activities to run around with xxx second wi on sunday yey two weeks in but i dont feel i have lost anything this week and the scales are telling that to but hey ho it all depends i suppose on sunday x

Well after my 1st week of 810 ive only lost 1lb:cry:, I wonder if its my glycogen stores building up again as Im no longer in ketosis:confused: we will have to see what next week brings.xx my % is 0.66%.

Im sure you will be fine on Sunday hun.xx

Susan its great that you lost!! It will be right, try not to stress about it.
Do you want to know my weight today even though it will be a gain? Or shall I just ignore todays weigh in for team purposes and post next week? Dont know how you want me to do it for your calculations.
Lynne x

Its up to you hun, if you would rather leave it until next week hun i understand, with everything thats been going on for you hunni.xx I still want to know how you get on hun even if you miss team cgallenge this week.xx

Thankyou hun, Im ok with 1lb but you know how it is when we work so hard at the diet at least its still going down.xx

Just noticed my % loss this week is 0.666 do you think its a sign.lol.

lol, i hope not!!!

I've been away for a few days and you've turned into the devil!

Well done everyone, glad that you are all ok, I understand we've all got stuff going on and sympathise with everyones stresses, but the great thing is we keep coming back and sounding determined! How fantastic is that?

I'm due back north tomorrow, and need to go and see my cdc because I have been eating more than my daily allowance this week. Had an extra pack on a couple of days, so I wont have enough to last me. I've been really hungry (period appeared 2 weeks early too) and thought best to eat packs rather than food. I think its all ok though, I went on boots scales and looks like a loss.

Glad you are all well....ish.....stick with it, its working for us all xxx

Good choice hun, you will deffo lose still even having an extra pack or 2 well done.xx

I think i will change my name to susan666.lol

Back