Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Well here I am, back on track.
I GAINED 4.5 lbs over the two weeks I have been poorley. I'm very pleasantly surprised that it isnt more considering the amount of rubbish I have eaten and the amount of times that I havent felt well enough to eat at all.
So here goes. I will try and get rid of that 4.5 lbs this week and then just carry on as normal. I still feel nice and slim..... surprising how you can still be very overweight but still feel slim because you have lost lots. I love this diet and have missed being on it.
So far today I have had two cups of tea, one banana shake, 1 boulion, and one massive glass of water. I'm not going to drown myself with water today because I am still doing the antibiotics till Saturday and still feel horribly nasal, so I will still cut myself some slack regarding the water until weekend.
Onwards and downwards girls.
Well done everybody on your losses and i'm sorry to bring the overall loss for the team down. I will make up for it, i promise!
Lynne x

Lynne, its lovely to see you back on here, and please dont appologise. Its ups and downs for everyone unfortunately at some point in all this. I'm sure you've definately had your worst time, so you know now its all loss loss loss!

I think 4.5lbs is definately an achievable weight loss this weeks isnt it? And to be honest I think I could put on 4.5 in a few hours with a good old binge so well done !

K x

Awww thank you. Yes its dooable lol, but im hoping that I have a megga loss perhaps something like a first weeks loss, now that would be encouraging lol.
Just dreaming lol.
Lynne x

well done lynne, you will of lost that much in a few days of ss-ing again.xx

results are in

sezzymac 4.49%
claire 2.87%
oisin 1.28%
susan70 0.66%
lynne +1.70%
Bluegirl no wi this week.

team results 1.25%

sezzymac is the slimmer of the week.xx well done.xx

well done girls.xxx

Yey well done everyone i am extatic with that but it was my first week fingers crossed for this week hey hope to be in the 11's have been so good could have caved quite easily this week my daughter is really poorly been up all night and am starving but i havent hhope you are all ok and things are improving for you all xxx

Evening everyone, looks like its been a quiet few days on here. Hope you are all well? Everything is ok with me, sticking to it. Everyday is like I'm giving up smoking for the first time!

I'm a god mother tomorrow, still not really got a plan on what to do about the do afterwards. I dont want to eat, but I dont want to look like a freak either........do you think i can avoid food and conversations about food? Shall I have a poorly tooth or upset stomach, or just tell ppl about cambridge diet?

Decisions decisions xx

Hi every1, hope you are all well.

Bluegirl jsut say you have tooth ache or something saves explaining everything. have a good day hun.xx

Good luck for WI today sarah.xx

Hiya well another 4lb down just got to go change my ticker now hope i am still keeping you all in the running for the weekly stats xxx hope your all well

Thats a fantastic loss, well done! This diet is just great when you stick to it isnt it? I dont know any other where you can lose 12lbs in a fortnight......thats 24 packets of butter.....yack!!!

I've been a brave girl at the christening, didnt touch a bit of food, even ignored all the cake. I just kept busy, held the baby while mum got her food, and to be honest noone really noticed. Those that did I told the truth too. I thought why not! Most of them said the "crash diet" "you'll put it all back on" stuff, but hey ho, most people who diet at all end up putting some back on. I intend to learn to eat healthily once I'm done.

So a good day all round........apart from getting locked out this morning!

K x

Sorry to report girls that my mum is in hospital again with penumonia and heart failure. She is very poorley but a lot better than she was on friday when I had to get the ambulance out to her again.
I am hopefully going to the doctors myself this afternoon (have to see at 12.30 if they have a spare appointment) because I still feel ill myself and although I did feel a lot better last week, i can feel myself getting worse again and dont feel well enough to go and see my mum today especially if whatever I have is catching. Its a nightmare and I am very fed up.
Please hold on for me, I will be back here and back on track as soon as I can be, but If you want to give my place to somebody else then I truly understand and when I get back on my feet I will join another club.
good luck to everybody xx
Lynne x

Oh Lynne sorry to hear all that hun i hope you feels better soon and keep you chin up i am really sorry to hear about your mum i hope she gets better soon you just take care xxxxxx

Hi all.xx

sorry to hear about your mum hope she gets better soon.
Hopeyou to get well again soon Lynne.xx

Well some more bad news for you all, after toing and froing from the docs over the weekend Ive been advised to come off cd due to an op in the near future, So Im sorry girls, if you would like me to still be team leader but get another member in to take my place( i just do calculations and posting results) then i am happy to do this or if some1 wants to take over team leader thats fine too, sorry to let you all down , you are all doing so well.xxx

Susan thats awful i am so sorry to hear that hun i will let all the other girls make a decision as i am the newbie xxx

You are as much part the team as any1 hun.xx thankyou.xx

Oh goodness what a day for everyone! Lynne so sorry to hear about your mum, really feel for you, please concentrate on her and your health and we'll still be around.

Susan, I remember you saying that you needed an op, glad you've got your date, but sorry that it might impact on your plans for going onto ss+. Health is the most important thing though isnt it.

I was coming in here with some amazing news, and I hope you are all as cheered as me to hear............................................................................................................................................I...............................................................................................................lost....................................................................................................T..................................................E............................................N..........................................Pounds!!! I can't quite beleive it myself, I know its over 2 weeks, but 10 whole pounds has just amazed me! I'm almost half way to my target loss. Whit-Whoo!

Susan, how do you feel about being the team leader? Are you happy to stay involved in the team, I know I'd be sad to see you go xxx

K x

I would love to stay as team leader because this team means so much to me (no I dont have a life).lol. But its up to you lot really as you would still need a new member.

Im starting ww as of now I dont want to even take a day out of not watching what I eat so even though the 1st ww meeting wont be until next week Ive got my books out and worked out my points, so here goes.

Hope you are all doing well.xx

Bluegirl fantastic loss hun, when is your next wi?? that loss was for 2 weeks wasnt it??, well done hun.xx

Well I think you should stay as team leader then lovely, you do a great job!

I'm sure you'll do well on WW, and once we all get to our own targets we might just join you.....at least I think thats what I'll be doing, maybe even after Christmas if I have lost the initial weight that I wanted too.

Yes my weight loss is for 2 weeks, so 5lbs a week. Can you work out my percentage please hun?

Hope you're all well and happy

K x

your % for 5lb loss is............................... 2.20%

fantastic well donexxx

I agree, stay if you can or for as long as you can.
Hope you soon get back to good health.
Very well done with your loss Bluegirl, and thanks for your kind thoughts. I think |I am going to try and get back to 100% ss from tomorrow and undo the damage I have done.
Mum seems to be picking up a little which is such a relief but I have to be prepared for anything to happen to her now as she is elderly and with failing health. Thinking that and accepting that are two different things though arent they!!
Anyway, keep fingers and everything crossed for me to start SSing again tomorrow.
Lynne x

Back