Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

It is a very hard time for you Lynne, like you say you can think about it logically as in our parents cant live for ever but then our heart and feeling creep in on the equation, you are truely im my prayers hun.xx

Claire good luck with your WI today hun.xx

Shall I put an ad up for a new member?? I will stay as team leader but it would be unfair on the team to participate.xx

Whoo-hoo! Dont know how I did it but its made me feel fantastic and I've got my dream jeans on this morning, size 16! When I started this I was tightly in a size 20. Nothing tastes this good.........please remind me of this on a bad day won't you?

Lynne, so glad things are calming down, and you can get your head round ss again. We all want you to do well, and to keep strong. It sounds like difficult times ahead but please come here for a moan or a place to let off steam.

And Susan, yeah, as sad as it will be to not see your losses affect the team scores a new member would be great.

Take care all

K x

thats fantastic hunni.xx well done.xx

Hiya all please stay susan you are so lovely with my 4lb loss this week what was my % please hun many thanks x

Sorry hun thought I had posted your % obviously not.xx
Your % this week is 2.35%, another fantastic result, well done.xx

Hi Ladies! I was wondering if you still need someone for your team!! I am free and would love to join you!

Hello and welcome miss p, when do you have you wi ?? all we ask is that you post as often as possible good or bad we are always here to help and enocourage when needed, if you can post your loss for the week by fri lunch times then I can sort them and post the team results on sat morning.xx

Could you let me know how much you weigh at the moment and when you next wi will be please.xxx

Hi all well have been doing so well and still am but have got my totm and feel really bad tired (very) really bad stomach pain pale as a sheet and generally feeling pants. i know i have to plod on and sorry to carry on and sorry to moan just came in for some advice on how you lot deal with this time many thanks sarah xxxx

all I can suggest hun is to chill out relax and take it easy, hot baths etc, easier said than done I know hunni, hope you feel better soon.xxxx

Thanks hunnie i am sitting at work freezing which doesnt help just generally felling very low today sorry again xxxx

Dont say sorry hunn thats what we are here for.xx Feeling cold makes you feel worse dosnt it.xxx

Hi Susan yes it does since being on the diet i have constantly felt cold must be all the excess fat coming off less padding lol i am now all wrapped up like a stuffed turkey sitting at my desk and got the heating on so starting to warm up Thanks again x

Thanks for having me!!! Let me introduce myself.....

my real name is Leeanne. I am married with 2 kiddies - 4 yr old boy & 8 yr old girl. I love my computer so i will be on here probably daily! I have done Weight Watchers MANY times but never saw enough progress to stay motivated. Obviously this is a major bonus of CD so i've suprised myself and my family by still being very motivated after 5 weeks!! Everyone is noticing my changes!

Susan, here are my stats! I started on 13th Oct at 220lbs. So far i have lost 27lbs so i'm down to 193lbs! I've got my 5 week weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!!! I get weighed on wed nights so i will definitely let you know my results by fri.

Thanks again for having me. I look forward to getting to know everyone!!

Hi Leeanne, welcome again and congratulations on your losses to date hun, well done.

Well as you probably already know Im no longer on cd but staying with the team as leader until some1 wants to take over. I was on cd for 22 weeks and lost a total of 5st6lbs but this week i have moved onto ww due to docs advice.

Good luck for your wi tonight I will look forward to seeing your loss hunni.xxxx

5st 6lbs is amazing! Congrats!!! You did so well to stay so motivated over the 22 weeks. I bet the difference in your body is great!
I am doing SS+. Is anyone else or are you all doing SS?

Ok - I had my weigh-in. This week i've lost 3lb.
I'm happy but at the same time a little disappointed. I know i shouldn't be but was hoping for 4 or 5lbs. It will motivate me to get there next week!! Feels great to have shed 30lbs in 5 weeks though!

Good luck to everyone else!

Well done Leeanne 3lb is great.xx your% this week is 1.55%, well done.xx

Hi Leanne morning all well done on all losses and congrats leanne on such a great acheivement hope all wi go well will fill you all in on mine when i weigh in sunday xxx

Morning all, how are you all??

How is your mum doing Lynne?? Sending you loads of hugs hun.xx
Claire I hope you are ok, havnt seen you around for a while.xx
Good luck for wi on sunday sarah.xx
Oisin hows it going, hope you are well.xx
Blue how you doing hun, still busy driving up and down the country.lol.xxx Hope you are will chick.xx
Leanne well done again on your loss.xxx Hope you are well this morning.xx

Im back!!

Had a fantastic weekend, WI will be on sat this week then im off to Ireland for 10days.

How is everyone?

Oisin xx

Back