Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Morning all, hows you all doing??

Pleased you had a good time oisin, good luck for you wi on sat chick, and have a great time in ireland.xxx

Hey ladies!!

I am soooo sorry i have not been around my eldest is in hospital with a chest infection and my younger son had conjunctivits!!!!:(

Anyhoo i am only down 2lb's this week (TOTM)

Susan i am sooo glad your not leaving, your such a huge part of this team!

Lynne i am glad to here you mum is picking up:)

Welcome to our group Leanne:D

Hi girls! Gosh Claire - your life is sounding crazy! I hope your kids get better soon. Oisin - have a great time in Ireland!

I am sitting here at 11pm listening to thumping upstairs....i have 5 x 8yr old girls for my daughters sleepover bday party. I have been surrounded by cake all day because i iced a mermaid!! (thanks to tesco for the madiera cake) but you would be proud - i didn't taste it once!!!

I hope everyone has a really nice weekend!

Morning all, ive been up since 1.30 am with my little boy, hes been having nightmares, bless him he was so upset and frightened, hes asleep now but no chance of me going to bed now.lol.

Well done claire, hope your childre are getting better hunni.xxx

Hope you are all well and here are ouir team results this week.xx

sezzymac 2.35%
Bluegirl 2.20%
Miss P 1.55%
claire 1.18%
Oisin no wi for this week
Wizz no wi for this week

team % =1.84

You have lost 1st between you so well done girls, you are doing fabby.xxxx

Hope your mum is doing better wizz.xxx

Hiya everybody.
Awwww, poor sausage having nightmares, what was it about do you know? Bless.
Im going to see my mum today, first time I have been out in a week even though my mum has been in hospital I have been too ill to go and see her!! I have never ever felt so poorley as I have this last three weeks!! Anyway, I'm tons better, this is the third day of being back on the diet, losing loads of hair, It started when I started to feel poorley but I put it down to the diet not the illness.
I weighed myself this morning and I am about the same as I was when I had to stop the diet, so lets hope it starts to come off soon.
Take care girls, lets all have a good week and lets get the party rockin!
Hows your tummy Susan???
Lynne x

Hi Lynne, im so pleased you are feeling better and that your mum is on the mend.xxx

Lewis is still asleep, Im not really sure what he was dreaminag about but I had to lay on his bet with my hand over a certain patch on the wall 'so it would come out of the wall and get him'??

As for my tum, yesterday was the 1st day in a week that ive not felt in pain, im being very very carefull as to what i eat sticking to chicken and fish etc just incase it sets off again.xx

If you let me no what your weight was of we can start again from scratch.xx Good luck, you can do it.xx

Morning gorgeous ladies, its good to be back, but I am sorry that I am a rubbish team member. This week work has taken me to Newcastle upon Tyne, London and Eastbourne, and I've done a day at university too.......someone's gonna crack soon!

Its getting more and more difficult for me to sign in, and I feel terrible about not getting on here and posting. How do you all feel about me still being a team member? I'm ok at sticking to the diet, but I just cant sign in often, and I appreciate that I'm not being very supportive. Do you want to look for a new member, and I'll just nip in and say hi when I can?

Miss you all, and just gonna read back and try and catch up on your antics! Hope you are all well and glugging

K xxx

Hi all well my loss this week was 5lb yey i feel fab and i am sorry you are all going through the mill with life at the moment i hope things start to improve for you all xxx

Morning all, how are you all doing??

5lb sarah wow well done hunni, you are doing really well.xxxxx Your % this week is 3.01% fantastic well done.xxx

Bluegirl good to see you back hun, we all seen to be having our problems at the moment as long as you let me know you are still around and when you are having WIs I think you shopuld stay with the team hun.xxx We are here for good and bad times.xxx

Morning ladies! Congrats Sezzymac on your 5lbs!!! I hope everyones lives are settling down.

I had a busy weekend....with the 8 yr old sleepover party fri-sat then ended up at the hospital with my daughter. She got her leg caught in the desk chair and fell back and hit the coffee table. I didn't realise heads bled so much! Talk about give me a heartattack!!!!! She got glued back together again and all was fine! I missed a dinner party with the neighbours at my house but it was good because it gave me an excuse not to eat their curry they brought!! My hubby was more than happy to have my serve when they left ;) Then it was my daughter's birthday yesterday and spent last night making 30 cupcakes for her class....but now she is off colour so she is home with me!!

We did go out for her bday dinner last night. I hope it doesn't affect my weight loss this week. I had a steamed wonton & chicken stirfry with no rice. I'll be super good then next few days before wed weigh in!!!

How is everone else?

WoW what a weekend Leanne, yes heads do bleed a lot dont they my son cut his head a few weeks back he was glued back together, hope your daughter is feeling better soon.x
Pleased you had a nice meal out hun and Im sure you wi will be fine, we just have to deal with these occasions the best we can , at the end of the day we all need a life.lol.

Thanks for letting me stay ladies, I promise to try and post more. I just think life gets in the way, and its hard to make yourself a priority. But I can assure you that losing weight and feeling better about myself is definately a priority for me.

I have lost 2.4lbs this week Susan. A smaller amount, but I am now at about the half way mark for my total journey (I think some of it might be via WW in the new year), so I definately am feeling so much better now.

People are starting to notice that I am losing weight, I am standing taller, have more confidence, and today I bought two tops from Next......and I might add not the biggest size they do! My smaller friends dont understand what a bit achievement that is, but I know you all will.

Thank you for being there and understanding xxxx

God i definitely understand! I had a great shopping trip last week where it suddenly dawned on me that the size 18 is too big now. I have been a size 18 for 15 years.... It felt crazy grabbing a lower size, almost out of my comfort zone - in a good way of course!

Great work Bluegirl! Inwards & upwards i say! Here's to the NEXT smaller size! (oh i didn't mean that in terms of the store Next....you know what i mean ;) )

Well done BG your % is 1.10%, fantastic.xx
It takes a while for our heads to catch up with our bodies when you lose so much weight quickly, Im in a size 12 now but Ive still only got 2pairs of jeans and 2 skirts in that size coz when im out shopping I dont actually believe that im that size.lol

So a huge pat on the back hunni, you ahev done so well.xxxx

Morning girls, hope you and all you familys are getting better .xxx

My 1st WW WI tomorrow morning:eek:

I have to say Im very happy the weight I am so Im not to bothered if I just maintain what I am, obviously I would be elated if I was to lose a few more lbs but I am actually happy with me for the 1st time in many many years. I dont even think about getting weighed every day now maybe a couple of times a week, if that, Ive not been on the scales since last thursday:eek: thats fab for me.lol.

Have a great day girls.xxx

Well done everybody!!
I'm the same with clothes sizes. When I started the diet my skirts were a size 24!!!!! now i am wearing some 18s that I have in my wardrobe. I stand taller, feel much better about myself and regarding confidence I feel fabulous. Ive got some issues with my hair thinning and my teeth hurting, but on the whole I feel amazing now I am over that virus.
I'm going to take my third lot of before and afters this weekend but not going to put them on here yet lol. I will wait till Im gorgeous lol. (might be a long wait lol)
Its exactly a month till crimble and I want to definately lose another stone by then.
I will let you know my weight in the morning susan, then we can do the sums and sort out what date to take it from. Hope your tummy is ok today chuck!
Lynne x

good to see you back lynne, im so pleased you are feeling better and that your mum is improving.xxx

ive got a scan on10th dec to confirm gallstones then we will see what happens afer that.xx its ok at the moment but had a roughday on sunday.xx

You poor thing they hurt like mad dont they. Ive got them but they arent that bad.
Ive not had any trouble with them on CD fingers crossed though.
Hope your scan goes ok xx
Lynne x

Morning ladies well done everyone glad things are starting to settle for everyone i have been totally stressed out this week so far house upside down and struggling to eat all three shakes drinking my water but not doing so well on the food side not hungry at all whats that all about i am normally starving. Anyway will post again soon take care all x

Here I am, ive been weighed.
7 lbs off, but thats over two weeks since I gained that 4.5 lbs from being poorley. So my loss needs to be posted at 2.5lbs.
Im really pleased though because it means in total I have lost 3st 1.5lbs in 12 weeks. Amazing diet this CD isnt it!!
I feel great.
Thanks for all the support during this last tricky month with my mum so poorley and me being poorley too.
Lynne x

Back