Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Well done Lynne fantastic loss.xxx your % is 1.67.xx well done.xx

I have whizz, Blue and sezzy wi so far any more this week??

Hope you are all ok, its a bit quiet in here at the mo, im full of cold and feeling rough but am around still.xxx

Hi all sorry havent been in for couple days got house being ripped apart before xmas family staying and feel terrible got stinking cold not managing to eat all three sachets but drinking so not to bad hope you are all ok and speak soon will post my weight loss on sunday xx

hope you get better soon hunni.xxxxx

Thank you so do I i havent felt this poorly for ages. xx

Ohhh , awww I'm sorry girls that you are all feeling rubbish. Hope you get better soon and that it doesnt go worse. Awwwwwwww xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lynne x

I had my weigh-in! I've lost 4lbs this week. I'm happy with that! But especially since i've had 2 family meals OUT before weigh in plus 2 more this weigh week!

I have been receiving so many comments lately. It is very flattering. I'm going to a party tonight and i bought a size medium dress from Kew and got my hair cut. I think i am actually going to feel confident for once - instead of blending in with everyone else!

What does everyone say when someone asks them how they have lost the weight? My answer varies depending on who it is but normally 'controlling calories' (technically true). Some people want more info so i say Cambridge/meal replacements. All positive!

Morning all.xxx

Results for this week are as follows.

Sezzy= 3.01%
Missp= 2.10%
Wizz = 1.67%
BlueG=1.10%
Oisin is away in ireland.x
Claire, one of her children was in hospital last week so I hope she is ok.xx we miss you Claire and hope every thing is ok hunni.xxx

Our winner of the week is SEZZYMAC.
Team % is 1.89%
As a team you have lost 15.9lbs this week, well done.xxx

Great work everyone!!! Fantastic results!

My hubby is in Australia for work for the next 9 days so i am setting myself a goal! I want to weigh under 80 kilos when he gets home (on my scales at home)! This morning i was just over 82kg. So i have to lose 2 kilos or rounding up to 5lbs! I was at a party last night and did have a sushi roll & a small glass of champas so am unfortunately out of ketosis today but will fight my way back and get under the 80kg mark!!!

Does anyone else want to join me for a mini goal - for the next 2 weeks?

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend.

I think my cold is giving up on me now , im feeling better this morning just the headache to clear up now.lol.

Im getting worried about claire as ive not heard from her for a while ive pmd her but heard nothing, last time i spoke to her one her children was in hospital so i hope everthing is ok.

Its nice to hear when you start getting comments on your losses isnt it.lol. although when someone said to me your face is so thin i did think what does that mean my face was fat.lol.

Well done all you are all doing really well.xxx

Morning all well let you down abit this week was poorly over the week and didnt manage to eat all my food for the week only lost 2lb this week better luck this week hey hope you all well xxx

hey hun 2lb is great, well done.xx hope you are feeling better .xxxx

your% is 1.24% well done hun.xx

Oh gosh i'm so hungry today!! I was naughty twice. I'm smacking myself on the hand but will do no more. I'm going to go drink some more water before i do anymore damage!!

Morning gang.xx

the weather dosnt help I think we all want to eat when its soooooo flippin cold.xx

Its snowing here this morning, and very very cold.xx

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Hiya all its reezing and i am wanting to eat but must resist as i am doing so well and nearl there with my two stone hope you are all ok and speak soon xxx

I hope everyone is snuggled up with a nice cuppa! Bloody hell it's cold!! (sorry - can you tell i'm australian ;) )

It is very very cold isnt it, ive just fetched my son from nursery and decided im buying myself a wolly hat and i dont care what it looks like, o i must be getting old I would rather be warm than look cool.lol.( i never looked cool any way hehe)

Hi Girls im back after my naughty few days in Ireland!! Am back on my diet tomorrow and next Wi is Monday.

Will catch up tomorrow xx

Morning girls, how are you all today?? Bloomin cold again today.x

Hi Oisin was it a few naughty days food wise or other hun.lol. Hope you had a great time hun.xx

Hey there ladies sorry i have been MIA, but i am back now!!!:)

I just had my weekend away to newcastle, i put on 5lbs!!! OMG i was only able to eat one meal a day but i guess it was the alcohol but i went back on my diet CD yesterday and i am down 4lbs as of this morning soooo WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

How is everyone else doing? Susan how is WW going? Lynne how is your mum?

My kid's are all better now (touch wood!)

Hope everyone is ok:D

Hey there ladies sorry i have been MIA, but i am back now!!!:)

I just had my weekend away to newcastle, i put on 5lbs!!! OMG i was only able to eat one meal a day but i guess it was the alcohol but i went back on my diet CD yesterday and i am down 4lbs as of this morning soooo WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

How is everyone else doing? Susan how is WW going? Lynne how is your mum?

My kid's are all better now (touch wood!)

Hope everyone is ok:D

Hi hunni, im so pleased you are ok hun and your children are now on the mend.
Could you pm me you weight so I can check it with the last weight I have down for you and we can work from there.

Im pleased you had a great time in Newcastle and whats a few lbs they will soon be off again hun.xx

WW is going ok (i think) wi tomorrow, it still feels a little strange eating food but unfortunatly its a easy habit to get back into.lol.

Back