Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Good luck for your WI tmrw Susan. I'm sitting here in my beanie & scarf looking silly!

I have started exercising & doing toning exercises and the scales are not budging. Has anyone else found this? I know muscle weighs more than fat blah blah blah....but i WANT THE SCALES TO GO DOWN!!!

My weigh in in thurs morn instead of wed this week!

Hi all glad you are all doing ok i found the same thing when i did diet before hun i actually put on weight when i started toning i hope it levels out for you gl susan for weigh in i hope you are ok claire and oisin hope you well to my little ones are constantly poorly and my T.O.TM are all over the place have any of you suffered from this? xxx

Good luck with you WI Leanne.xx

Morning Sarah, yes when I was on cd my periods could last 4 weeks the a week off then I was bleeding for 8weeks but stopped as soon as i started eating, thank god.xx Im afraid it is very common on cd.xx

Well Im anther lb down so all is good just 7lb to get me to 10st, woohoo.xx

Susan i cant remember what my last weight loss was!! i lost 4lb's before Newcastle. That was my last WI.

But i put on 5lbs!!!:break_diet: so i would be up 1lb but i have lost it all now so not sure were i stand on your precentage chart!!

Oh well least it is still coming off, but it is soooo hard to restart this, i was in a horrible mood on Tuesday.

I come off this diet again on the 19th and will go back on at the start of Jan but i think i will stick to WW through my time off ( i need off the diet for alcohol) then i am back on it until i go to NY, i am hoping by then i should be where i want to be then just follow WW to stay at a good weight.

thanks claire, i will leave you weight as is then and when you wi next we will do that for next week team challenge, is that ok??

Well done susan thats good at least its still coming off thanks for the advice on periods its horrendous isnt it never mind mot long now and i can start to eat xx

Hi All! Very impressed you had a loss Susan! Great work!
I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week. Not bad considering i had 3 eating events and i think it is my TOTM. I'm like everyone else....i'm all over the place and i also got an IUD put in a few months ago so still trying to sort out timing with that too!!! I'm halfway to my 'while the hubby is away - i will waste away' goal ;) mmmm food!!

Leanne you are doing great hun your % this week is 1.34%, fantastic well done hun.

Ive only got sarah and leannes wi results so far. I know about claire and Osin , so just waiting for Lynne and BG, thankyou.xx

Hope you are all well have are having a great week.xx

Morning everyone, really sorry I've not been around, having some real problems at the moment and unfortunately affecting my ability to diet and to get in here.

I am sorry its late notice but I have to duck out of the team, for your good as much as mine!

You've all been a great support and couldnt have done he 35+ pounds without you. I'll definately come back and say hello once normality returns

Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxx

Hi all sorry to hear your going blue you take care and please come in and say hi every now and again my loss this week was only 2lb again 7lb to go before i reach my 2 stone so gotta get my self into gear xx

OMG - i had a mini binge tonight!!! I reached my mini goal of losing 5lbs before the hubby got home and then i went & ate a few naughty sweeties! agghhhhh!!! I'm back on board big time tmrw!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! (i was before this tonight!)

Im sorry you are leaving us BG, keep popping back to see us.xxx

Well done sarah 2lb is great, you % is 1.25%, well done hunni.xx

never mind Leanne these things happen hunni.xxxx

Im so sorry I forgot to post your results on the team challenge thread, we only had 2 wi results this week but im really really sorry.xxx

Hi all its fine susan never mind and the pure reason i havent lost so much this week is i am not eating all my packets where i have been poorly i havent been hungry never mind better today and on track xxx

Hiya Everyone

Im back now and back on track big time..

My loss this week is 2.5lb

Oisin x

Hi every1 how are you all??

Ive had a pm from whizz (lynne) shes ok and will be in touch soon , shes had some rough weather and not been able to get on comp etc.xx

Oisin well done hunni, you% this week is 1.36%, fantastic well done.xxx

How would you all like to handle christmas?? would you like this next week to be our last team challenge week until the 1st week in Jan?? then we can start a fresh in the new year?? let me know what you think, I want you all to enjoy christmas and not spend it thinking about the team.xx

Hi Susan

Sounds good to me hun x

Morning all, is anyone around??

Ive had a rough few days with pain etc, but had my scan and it shows ive deffo got gallstones so just waiting to see what treatment they are giving me now.xx

Hope every1 is ok, and all ready for christmas, 2weeks today and it will nearly be over.lol.

Hi Susan sorry to hear of your pain hun i hope it improves for you and gets less painfull i am not to bad starving hungry last few days but ok still resisting thank god x

Back