Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Fantastic hun (thanks for the pm).xx

results are-
Misspiggy = 0.55%
butterscotch = 2.17%
mooee = 2.47%
alexmummy = 2.52%
becs = 3.49%

Team % = 2.37%

fantastic results every1 well done.xx

yeah!

Great result guys.....lets see if we can do the same or better this week!

Good luck!

;)

Well done everyone - it's my turn for the scales tomorrow night - I know it's going to be another long day tomorrow waiting til half 8 for the time to come, will just have to try and keep myself busy! somehow :)

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Susan.
How is everyone else? I am just sooo cold today, but still 100% - that's 2 weeks down now xx

Good morning losers.lol.

Hope you all have a great week.xxx

I lost another lb this week so am very happy with that when i started cd i was 16st 1lb and am now 10st 2lb so just one more little lb and i will of lost 6st woooohooo.xxx

Back from WI

Another 5lb off for me this week. Aiming for 4lb next week to pass the 5 stone barrier.

I have given up the banana and am now having a salad for the extra potassium, but will increase to 4 packs/per day from next week I think.

very disappointed tonight - just 1lb off for me :( Hoping for a better one next week, especially as I've given it 110% this week, with upping my water and exercise, just wish it would show

Well done mooee 5lbs is fab...i hope I can follow in roughly your footsteps next week x

fantastic losses girls well done, great start to the week.xxx

Dont panic Alexmummy

A loss is a loss!!

I know its hard not to be dissapointed...but you will have lost inches....so dig deep and persevere.;) Get that tape measure out!

Good luck for the next week.

Thanks for reply mooee.

Haven't deviated and still definately on track - usually a very small loss would leave me very deflated, but I'm determined it's got to come off, on 400 or so calories, it's got to, right?

Had 2 shakes and a cranberry bar today, and trying to sort out my parent's 25th wedding anniversary - still a while to go, but being prepared etc!

Hope everyone is ok.

Good Luck for all your W.I.'s xxx

Susan - that weight loss is fantastic! Mooee - great loss well done and I agree with all that you say. Try not to get too downheartened alexmummy. It usually catches up. When I loose weight I have weeks of really good loses and then weeks where I loose next to nothing! It is like a weight loss cycle!

I am having trouble drinking the water at the moment - probably cause it is so cold. It is a real struggle. Cooking my sons dinners has been murder too - didnt know I had this much will power.

Hope you are all doing ok x

Morning.xx

This cold weather is awful and even more so when you are on cd, the water is to cold to drink amd all you really want is a good hot stew or some comfort food dont you.xx

Sorry that was no help what so ever just wanted you to know i do nderstand BUT just think girls keep it up and by summer you will all be able to look fab on your hols.xxxxxxx
Hope you have a fab day.xxx

Hello all

The water is a pain on cold days.

I am not expecting much at Mondays WI, I have bad water retention, partly because of a cold bug, so unless it rapidly improves it may not be brill, I have two chances!

Bring on the summer,salads and slinky dresses!

I am off to Nottingham on Monday to expand my wardrobe as its a little bare...its a treat from Hubby...I have the option of a healthy lunch too but with WI I may not bother!

Hi girls! You are all doing so so well!! Great work.

I have been terrible this week. I have found it just so hard to get back on track. I didn't get weighed this week because my hubby wasn't home in time and i felt so bad that i haven't made another drop in time.

I am desperate for motivation and advice! Can anyone help. I don't want to give up because i know this works so well when you are strong!

Stay with it

Tomorrow is another day.....get the WI organised then at least that may push you to break away from any non CD things.

Okay, whether you have lost weight or not....just push harder for the next week and put WI and put it behind you.

You CAN do it.

Morning every1.xx

Misspiggy the only help i can offer is just do it one day at a time hun, you can do it , I know its hard but you can do it.xxxx

Hope you all are having a great week any more results??

Hi Girls

Well I'm having a mixed week still I think. I've been 100% SS, and not touched anything, but the scales still don't seem to be shifting and after this weeks 1lb loss, I must say, it's a bit disheartening. W.I. isn't til Monday night, but I know I'll feel awful if they haven't shifted at least a few lbs on Monday. Have lessened my exercise this week - on CDC's advise, which feels strange when trying to lose weight, but I accept that doing too much may be part of what was behind my 1lb loss this week.

I hope everyone else is feeling confident. I totally agree about the water thing, it's sooo cold to be drinking so much, but I'm getting through it bit by bit. xx

Thanks for your advice girls! I have 2 events on this weekend so on Monday i think I am going to try and have just 4 shakes a day. I have always done SS+ with a light meal for dinner but i think i need to not eat normal food. Once i start, i'm off...... Have a nice weekend!

Same problem

I am the same this week, the scales haven't moved since Monday!:confused:

I have had terrible hormonal urges to nibble for two days, so instead of the banana a day I have had a meal, but today had a few spoons of my daughters dessert too.

Usually I have a cup of coffee if I feel peckish, but the Dr had restricted me to 3 cups a day...and I'd had them.

I will go for a good walk tomorrow to make up for it. I think with the banana's I am not in ketosis much at the minute.

Will do better tomorrow!!!:mad:

Hopefully I will get results back next week and be able to do the four packs instead of the banana/food.

Back