Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Morning all.
Results this week are-
Alexmummy=0.43%
Mooee=2.11%
Butterscotch=1.43%

Team result=1.35%

well done every1.xx

Ive not heard from Pinksarah for 2 weeks now o will put an ad up for a new member , Misspiggy will be back on the ball this week with a fabby loss, Ive not heard from bec this week at all so if still no show by next week will look for a replacement for her too.

Hope you are doing well, have a great weekend.xx

Hi I'm Mel, I start on Friday is it ok to join you today?
Thanks

Hi I'm Mel, I start on Friday is it ok to join you today?
Thanks

Yes you sure can join us hun, welcome.xx

Im Susan team leader but In not in the team I finished with cd nov/dec time and am doing ww now , i just do the sums and post the results , Im sure the other teamies will be along to say hi soon.xx

Could i have your start weight and when will you have your 1 st weigh in??

Good luck with cd hunni, its a great diet with fantastic results, the 1st few days are hard but you can do it.xx

Why not tell us a bit about yourself.xx

Well I'm a student and I put on "freshers 15" and then some! I tried SW but it didnt work for me at all.
I have my first meeting on Friday so I suppose my 1st WI would be a week from then. My start weight is 189lbs.
Thanks for having me!

Hi Mel good luck hunni.

You will be fine , this week before you start cd I would try and cut down your carb intake and up your water intake , this will make it easier when you start on cd.xx

Hi Susan,

I've just looked at our results, and I'm just wondering if you have my current weight correct - im currently at 224 (but hoping this will change tonight at W .I.) I have a feeling I gave my first result as my first official W.I. and forgot that the week I started I'd already lost some - sorry if I'm confusing you, I'm confusing me lol - but that's my weight now anyway.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, mine was ok, but today have found out it is likely my fiance' is going to be made redundant for the second time in less than a year - and he only started with the company permanent at the beginning of January - so things aren't great. Depending on the severity and how quickly this happens, I may have to come of CD, as just can't afford to be on it with no money again. I'm keeping everything crossed, but it's not easy xx

Dont worry about the weight hun ive now got you at you proper weight, hope your hubby dosnt get made redundent everything is so tough at the moment isnt it.

Good luck tonight hunni.xxx

Well the deal went through this morning Wyeth have been taken over by Pfizer, and now it's just a waiting game to find out about his job for sure.

If this happens again CD is out the window for me :( May even have to sit down after getting back tonight and decide how we will save before it likely happens, so this may mean the end of CD, but I'll keep you all informed xx

Well the deal went through this morning Wyeth have been taken over by Pfizer, and now it's just a waiting game to find out about his job for sure.

If this happens again CD is out the window for me :( May even have to sit down after getting back tonight and decide how we will save before it likely happens, so this may mean the end of CD, but I'll keep you all informed xx

I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun.xx

Ok, well after a rubbishy day! with Chris's work and stuff, W.I. went really well, 4lbs off for me this week! :) Am soo happy and so glad after only losing 1lb last week, that I DID stick to it, have not cheated once still, and it's paid off!

Feeling good, even and got to do as much as I possibly can with CD before the money changes and we can't afford for me to do it anymore - this I guess is added incentive, I'm hoping we may get a couple of months, then I will switch to Weightwatchers, and carry on with them - I'm hoping this won't be too soon, but I hope even when I do have to, I'll still be welcome here? Chris's department think it will be finalised in the second part of the year, so hopefully I'll have til June minimum, and fingers crossed I'll be a fair few lbs lighter by then.

How is everyone else? Any other W.I.'s today? Thinking of you all, and thanking you for your support so far in my journey. xx

Well done hunni.xxxx

Please you have a little time to sort the job stuation out.xx

Have a great week.xx

Hey everybody!

Welcome Mel! Good to meet you.

Alexmummy - so sorry about this unsettling time. My hubby is a IT security manager in the financial sector - so I know what you are going through! He is always facing redundancy - it is stressful because you cant plan. I really will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Just a thought - to save money - if it got to it - could you have 2 packs a day and chicken and veg for dinner? This should still keep you in ketosis. That way you will save about £10 a week.

Susan - how are you finding ww after doing the cambridge?

I am doing ok. another 4 lb off this week. I am getting a bit stressed about other peoples reactions. Even though I am very proud of 4lb - I find other people are disappointed!
I know that the nature of the diet means that it comes off in big amounts - this is a bit pressurised though!
when I got weighed this week my counsellor said "ummm, are you drinking enough!"
Then you see people who lost 16lb in a week it makes you feel that you are doing something wrong! But I am really pleased with 4lb. I am sticking to it to the letter too - although I am having 200ml of skimmed milk. But I am in ketosis.

anyway - moan over! I am entering my 4th week now and finding it not too bad.
Enough waffling from me! lol xxx

Hey everybody!

Welcome Mel! Good to meet you.

Alexmummy - so sorry about this unsettling time. My hubby is a IT security manager in the financial sector - so I know what you are going through! He is always facing redundancy - it is stressful because you cant plan. I really will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Just a thought - to save money - if it got to it - could you have 2 packs a day and chicken and veg for dinner? This should still keep you in ketosis. That way you will save about £10 a week.

Susan - how are you finding ww after doing the cambridge?

I am doing ok. another 4 lb off this week. I am getting a bit stressed about other peoples reactions. Even though I am very proud of 4lb - I find other people are disappointed!
I know that the nature of the diet means that it comes off in big amounts - this is a bit pressurised though!
when I got weighed this week my counsellor said "ummm, are you drinking enough!"
Then you see people who lost 16lb in a week it makes you feel that you are doing something wrong! But I am really pleased with 4lb. I am sticking to it to the letter too - although I am having 200ml of skimmed milk. But I am in ketosis.

anyway - moan over! I am entering my 4th week now and finding it not too bad.
Enough waffling from me! lol xxx

Im loving ww thanks hunni.xx

You have to remember every1 is different as to how much we lose each week, when i was on cd i lost a steady 3lb a week i was happy with that. What other diet would you lose 4lb a week on. A while ago someone posted a bit of text about cd I will see if I can find it for you.xx

4lb is fab well done.xxx

Fact: Stick to the plan and you definitely lose weight
Fact: You can control what you put in your mouth
Fact: You cannot control what the scales say.

So what do you celebrate? The scales showing a loss, or the fact that you kept to the diet all week?

What if you stick to the diet, but the scales don't reflect your effort? Will you be disappointed, even though you have done everything correctly and couldn't possibly do any better? Knowing that you will have lost weight…but it didn't mean anything because the scales are giving the wrong result?

What if you ‘cheat’ and the scales show a big loss…does that mean you've succeeded and need a pat on the back?

Or even if you've been 100% and the scales are showing a loss? Does it mean more to you? Does that mean you've done even better than 100%?

I think the scales are a wonderful tool. I weigh daily, and love seeing them give the same reading day in and out, but that’s not what I really celebrate.

I celebrate being in control of what I put in my mouth, because that’s what I have done. I don't celebrate what the scales say.

So if you've stayed the same one week, or just lost that one pound….if you've kept to the diet 100%, then be proud, because that’s what it’s all about. Stick to the diet and the weight is coming off….whether or not the scales agree. And you're worth the same amount of applause than those who have lost more.

1lbs, 1 stone, it doesn't matter. You can't do better than 100% after all ;)

So do me a favour, and next time you go to your CDC for a weigh in, if you've been 100%, go in rejoicing.

Tell him/her you are going to be one of their success stories, because you were in control this week and will be next. If the scales reflect this, that’s just the icing on the cake. You've lost weight anyway. You don't need a mechanical instrument to tell you whether you are in control or not ;)

Hi All

Well done everyone.

Went to WI yesterday. No loss for me this week - sts.

I was expecting it as I had been dashing around all week and did deviate a little.
The banana's aren't helping much either!

I have ditched the banana's and gone to 4 packs, so hopefully it will kick start the losses again once the carb stores are used. I haven't been in ketosis for 2 weeks, so may have a lot of stores to use.

On a more positive note...at least my new clothes are much smaller than the old ones! It was a great boost shopping to see how much better I look in nice fitting clothes! A couple more sizes to go....

Bring on the next WI!!!:character00238:

Hi girls! I'm sorry but I think i'm going to pull out of the group! I feel like i'm letting the team down. I have found it just so hard to get back on track...i really am!! When i cheat once it turns into a binge. I think i need to do some healthy (non guilty) eating for a little while. So i hope you find a new motivated team member soon!

But before i go - Susan, thanks for your great support, you are an inspiration. Alexmummy - good luck with your hubby's work. It is scary isn't it. Our family too is dependent on my hubby's job in the finance industry so am very conscious about job security & spending especially since the UK isn't our home and it would be a massive move back to Australia for the family!!

butterscotch - 4lbs is fantastic...don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Welcome Mel!

Farewell lovely ladies!!!! Thanks again Susan!

I have my first meeting with my CDC tomorrow! I'm quite nervous now! I just hope I can do it 100%

I have my first meeting with my CDC tomorrow! I'm quite nervous now! I just hope I can do it 100%

Good luck tomorrow hun, you can do it , the 1st few days may be hard but after that you will do great.xxx

Hi girls! I'm sorry but I think i'm going to pull out of the group! I feel like i'm letting the team down. I have found it just so hard to get back on track...i really am!! When i cheat once it turns into a binge. I think i need to do some healthy (non guilty) eating for a little while. So i hope you find a new motivated team member soon!

But before i go - Susan, thanks for your great support, you are an inspiration. Alexmummy - good luck with your hubby's work. It is scary isn't it. Our family too is dependent on my hubby's job in the finance industry so am very conscious about job security & spending especially since the UK isn't our home and it would be a massive move back to Australia for the family!!

butterscotch - 4lbs is fantastic...don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Welcome Mel!

Farewell lovely ladies!!!! Thanks again Susan!

Sorry you finding it hard hun, come back and let us konow how you are doing hunni.xxx

Back