Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Oisin is coming back to join the team, welcome back hunni.xxx

Sorry to read you sad news.xxx

H'loo

Welcome and Good luck Cardiffgirl.

Best Wishes to Miss Piggy, I hope all goes well and you can get on track with Cd or another diet soon.

Thanks Susan for having me back x

Thanks for the nice farewells girls! I'm sure i'll be back to check in how you are doing especially since this page in on my favourites!!! All the best to you all! xoxoxoxo

Good luck cardiffgirl.xxx you will be fab.xxxx

Hi everyone!I just had my first meeting ith my CDC. She recommended I cut down on carbs for a few day so I'm going to start Sunday. I did lose 1 lb this week though! Does that still count towards the team loss?

Hi Susan

Will let you know on monday when i get weighed x

Hi .

Yes cardiffgirl your lb will count towards team challenge.

Oisin, great .good luck hunni.

team results.

Alexmummy=1.78%
mooee=sts
butterscotch=1.50%
crdiffgirl=0.52%

Team result=0.96%

well done girls.xxx

Hey girls, I've had another fairly good week, and d day tomorrow. If my CDC is correct then I shouldn't be expecting much tomorrow, she thinks I am a 2 week loser, so won't lose much if anything tomorrow, but should lose a bit more next week - I'm still hoping for an ok loss though.

Can't believe today I have completed 4 weeks on SS - NO cheats at all.
Just glugging on my last 1/4 of water - taking me to 3 1/2 litres today!

Will be keeping myself busy tomorrow before W.I. at 7pm. I have my blood tests in the morning as im being closely monitored doing the CD, so have to make sure all going ok, had my blood pressure etc checked the other day and that was all fine, so should just be routine blood etc.

Then going to buy my little boy his first pair of proper shoes now he can crawl, and is beginning to "cruise". And finally going to see my friend who is just back from Barbados and take my little'un to a soft play centre with her.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow night.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, and look forward to seeing everyone's fab results this week!
Good luck all, and keep glugging! xx

Hey girls, I've had another fairly good week, and d day tomorrow. If my CDC is correct then I shouldn't be expecting much tomorrow, she thinks I am a 2 week loser, so won't lose much if anything tomorrow, but should lose a bit more next week - I'm still hoping for an ok loss though.

Can't believe today I have completed 4 weeks on SS - NO cheats at all.
Just glugging on my last 1/4 of water - taking me to 3 1/2 litres today!

Will be keeping myself busy tomorrow before W.I. at 7pm. I have my blood tests in the morning as im being closely monitored doing the CD, so have to make sure all going ok, had my blood pressure etc checked the other day and that was all fine, so should just be routine blood etc.

Then going to buy my little boy his first pair of proper shoes now he can crawl, and is beginning to "cruise". And finally going to see my friend who is just back from Barbados and take my little'un to a soft play centre with her.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow night.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, and look forward to seeing everyone's fab results this week!
Good luck all, and keep glugging! xx

Well done hunni, you are doing so well, hope your test are ok so you can keep up the great work.xxxx

we have had loads of snow, the cats love it.lol

Hope you all have a fab week.xxx

My niece is poorly at the mo so I might not be around much but will try and get in here at least once a day.xxxx

Sorry folks...

No WI for me tonight, the weather has beaten me!

I am hoping to reschedule for tomorrow/Wednesday weather permitting!!

Will let you know tomorrow.:cool:

Hi everyone, mooee I know what you mean about the weather, all my plans went kaput today, so ended up staying home and out in the snow for a bit with my little man, and fiance lol.

W.I. tonight lost 2 1/2lbs really pleased with that as was only expecting 1lb as totm again!?! and felt v bloated etc, am hoping to be back up to losing 3-4lbs next week fingers crossed. I am on a real countdown to holiday now (8 weeks today!) so I really want to shift as much as is physically possible in that time. xx

No worries mooee, hope the weather gets better soon, we had loads of snow here yesterday but the roads are twice as bad today because its all frozen now.

Alexmummy well done on your fab loss, not long till you hols, you will feel so much better for doing cd wont you.xx

All of you be very careful on the roads today.xxx

Super result

Well done Alexmummy...keep it going and then bring on that hol!!:)

I never got to WI again, route to CDC too dodgy for me!! so am going tomorrow.

Well done on your loss Alexmummy! I'm on day 4 now and today is by far the most difficult. I woke up feeling really faint and dizzy. I hope it passes soon!

Well done on your loss Alexmummy! I'm on day 4 now and today is by far the most difficult. I woke up feeling really faint and dizzy. I hope it passes soon!

Well done hun , keep going you will get there , day 4 is the day you have a long soak in the bath and an early night , you will see it is all worth while hunni.xxxx

Well done Cardiffgirl

You have done the hard bit, It should get easier from tomorrow.

I lost 2lb this week. I have found it really hard to drink the water whilst it is soooo colddddd.

But a loss is a loss...so hopefully will do better this week.

:)

Well done mooee, great loss.xx

Hope you are feeling better today cardiffgirl, soon be wi time ,woohoo.xxxx

How every1 doing?? Its hard to drink the water in this weather isnt it, i hated it but drank loads of tea and coffee in between water.

Back