Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Well done girls x

Not sure...

:confused:I met a post CD'er yesterday that told me that she had a few mugs of bouillon or stock cubes (not oxo) in hot water when it was cold as she couldn't cope with cold water.:confused:
She also made a stock using a stock cube a a few bits of veg and then strained it. To produce a flavoured water/very thin soup!

I know its not ideal, but if you can't drink enough water whilst its cold, would this be okay???

I looked at some last night and they contain very little carbs or fat. Bu the salt in some is quite high. Has anyone got any ideas on this?

I used to get the marigold low salt boullion from the supermarket, it was lovely , i also used to add it to the cd soup to make them taste better, remember only one teaspoon aday.xx

Hi

I've come to join yous. Its my first day today, 'citing!
I'm actually looking forward to it all, lets see how long that lasts!
I'm getting weighed on Tuesday, so it'll only be 5 days into the diet.

Emma x

Hi emms, good luck hunni, in the 1st few days if you feel like caving in just have a hot bath or go for a walk to take your mind off it, you will do great cant wait to hear how you get on on tuesday.

Welcome hunni, im sure the others will be around soon.xx

Hi Emma

Welcome & good luck for your WI on Tuesday x

Hi everyone, I had my WI today but it was only 5 days, do you want that one or do you want it after a week?

Thanks for the welcome.

Day 1 was a breeze, even though i went to asda and walked up and down every aisle with my mum and never got anything apart from nappies and bottled water.

The only down side is the brocco and cheese soup is GROSS.

Welcome

Emma.

I hope week one passes quickly and the results are good.:D

Good luck & Welcome.

Hope everyone else is doing well.;)

Cardiffgirl yes we want your result hunn, cant wait.xxx

Emma well done on day 1 hun, another pack I woldnt try for a week or 2 is the chilli soup, keep trying different flavours as your taste will change over the week.
I used to love the toffee and walnut made hot as my evening pack was like a toffee horlick, mmmmm
Good luck for day 2 hun.xxx

Hope you all have a great weekend.xx

Has any1 seen anything of butterscotch this week??

i'm glad you told me about the chilli soup, i was gonna have that today.

ive got a bit of a headache today, i think its the lack of sleep over the past few days due to my little boy having a cold.

i'm glad you told me about the chilli soup, i was gonna have that today.

ive got a bit of a headache today, i think its the lack of sleep over the past few days due to my little boy having a cold.

Day 2 I had a real bad headache its normal its our body having carb withdrawral symotoms, the plus side is that it means you are heading towards ketosis.

Well done.xx

I had a few headaches day 1-3 but all is well now as im on day6

I had a few headaches day 1-3 but all is well now as im on day6

WOW day 6 already hun, well done, cant wait to see your loss.xxx

results are;

alexmummy=1.13%
mooee=0.86%
butterscotch=0.76%

well done every1, will hopefully have a full team of losers next week, woohoo.

Team result=0.91

keep up the great work every1.xxx

Week 1 WI

Hi Everyone!
I've finished week 1 and I've lost 7lbs! :D Thats half a stone! I'm shocked! I just hope I have such good results next week.
Well done on everyones results!

:D
Well done Cardiffgirl - great results.

Cardiffgirl Well done hun, Fab loss xx

Back