Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Well done cardiffgirl, fantastic result.xxxx

Good luck at all your wis this week.xxx

Morning ladies

Just been weighed and have lost 15.5lbs

Morning ladies

Just been weighed and have lost 15.5lbs

Flippin hec hun well done that is fantastic, bet you are feelin great.xx

Keep up the fab work.xxx

Super Achievement!

Well done Oisin, great way to restart.:D

I have no WI today. My CDC has asked me to change to a Friday, so will not get WI until the end of the week.

wow 15.5 lbs! ouchy - that is just great

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm still here - hopefully still allowed to be in the team? Just doing lots of Uni work at the moment.

Had my W.I. this week today and lost 3 1/4lbs :) wahey!!!
Takes me to a loss of 10.8% thrilled with that - and I can see the 14 stones just around the corner :) xx

No problem mooee, good luck.xx

alexmummy, yes you are still in the team hunn, fantastic loss well done, good luck with another fab week.xxx

Hows evey1 else doing??

hi

i've just had my first WI after 5 days, and i've lost 5lb. got my next in 9 days so it'll be exactly 2 weeks then xxx

5lb in 5days is fantastic hunni, well done.xx

Looking great for team challenge this week girls keep it up.xxx

my word! fantastic weight losses guys.
I am so happy at the moment because my clothes are starting to get baggy! It is less cold as well so easier to drink the water. how are you all getting along?
xxx

Hi hunni, less cold!! its been snowing here for the last 3hrs, it bloomin freezing.lol.

Hi Girls

Scales not looking all that promising this week for me, but will see Monday night. Having a CD valentines meal tomorrow - starter - cd soup - main small piece of chicken with cottage cheese, baked veg and a mushroom, pudding cd choc mint mousse - yum!! can't wait and having sparkling water with berry flavour for "Wine imitation".

How is everyone else getting?xx

alexmummy - what a great idea! loving your valentines meal!
I am doing cool. Lost another 4lb this week! seems to be my magic number!
Normally me and hubby go out for a meal valentines day - considered breaking the diet for one night, but decided that it is not worth it. there will be plenty of other times in the years ahead to go out for meals. For now losing this weight has to be priority.
x

Great losses team.

Hi all,

Not been about much as I have had a friend to visit for a few days. It was the first time she had seen me since I started the diet, and she was quite shocked at the change!!

Been for WI. 3lb loss for me this week. I am hoping next weeks is okay, as I have had a few healthy small meals whilst she has been here.

She has taken all of my old clothes, so there is no going back!! No likely now I have go this far.

Good news on the exercise front though. I have walked 12 miles over the last 2 days. It was sooooo much easier than before the weight loss.

Good luck to all for the next week.:cool:

wow you have all had a fantastic week well done.xxxxx

the results are-

Alexmummy=1.37%
butterscotch=1.53%
mooee=1.31%
cardiffgirl=3.72%
oisin=5.13%
emmaalex=1.70%

team result=2.51%

Fantastic results dont you think? as a team this week you have lost 37.5lb thats amazing isnt it.xxx

Well done girls, im sooooo proud of you all.xxxxxxxxx

have a fantastic week and we will have great results again.x

Super result

Great losses team.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Oisin.xxx

Well had wi this morning and am, drum roll please........ 1lb below goal so im now 9st 13 woohoooooooooo.

Hope you all have a fantastic week.x

Thanks everyone!

This week i have lost 3.3lb although i got weighed on sat morning as i was going out sat night.

HOpe everyone has a fab week

Oisin xx

Hello again...
I've been in bed ill with tonsilitis since Thursday, I've not really been able to eat much but not been doing the cambridge as had lots of lemsips and ice cream, counsellor advised I didn't bother too much until i've finished my antibiotics but I'm gonna start again tomorrow and still doing my weigh in on Thursday. Hopefully I won't be too gutted!
xx

Back