Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

hi all, well done on all your weight losses - Susan to be below goal - wow! such an inspiration!

Well, this week I lost 2 1/2lbs - pretty pleased with that, had valentines meal on saturday aswell, but stuck to 810 stuff.

Takes my total to 26 1/4lbs since new years eve - :) 1lb 3/4s to the 2 stone mark and to get into the 14's - can't wait - 14 something sounds sooo much better than my start weight of 17 stone! Good luck for a great week everyone xx

Well done every1 on your losses.xxx

Hope you are feeling better sonn emma&alex.xxx

I was lucky when I was on cd I didnt have many social events but I just kepted my head down and glugged the water, I never had a day off cd I just wanted the weight to come off in the fastest way possible.lol.

The best thing about being at goal?? Just a sence of acheivement I guess I still have to do a doulble take when I see myself in a shop window etc and its still strange to go in a shop and get size 10s or 12s of the rail.lol.

Have you seen my new pup?? pic are in my album , she was only a week old last weekend so were not bringing her home for a while but she is my new fitneess machine.lol.

Such a transformation Susan..

Cute Pup! Is is a Rotty?

I have just looked at your pics, they show such a great change. Well done you! Do you now follow a specified diet plan now?
You are very brave doing your first ones in the smalls!!

I think I would have been stricter on the diet had I not have had the palpatations last month, although it would appear the cause of that was my driving test!

Even though my weight loss has slowed down, my clothes are too big 4 weeks after I buy them...so I will be happy if I can lose the last two stone at 2 - 3lb a week. I am also trying to walk 10 miles per week minimum, 20 miles on a good week.

I wouldn't haven't got this far doing any other diet than CD!!!:)

:D:D

Cute Pup! Is is a Rotty?

I have just looked at your pics, they show such a great change. Well done you! Do you now follow a specified diet plan now?
You are very brave doing your first ones in the smalls!!

I think I would have been stricter on the diet had I not have had the palpatations last month, although it would appear the cause of that was my driving test!

Even though my weight loss has slowed down, my clothes are too big 4 weeks after I buy them...so I will be happy if I can lose the last two stone at 2 - 3lb a week. I am also trying to walk 10 miles per week minimum, 20 miles on a good week.

I wouldn't haven't got this far doing any other diet than CD!!!:)

:D:D

Yes shes a rottie, will be going to see her sat afternoon so hopefully she will have her eyes open by then and we can get some nicer pics of her.

Im following ww maitenance kind of , just eating what i want and counting the points really.

Im the same I would never of done this without cd it has totally changed the way I see food now, its great to enjoy food but not need to eat everything.lol.

Hey girls

Some lovely losses again this week, well done everyone!

Well, my first assignment is in, so I am a bit more free to get on here, when Alex lets me lol.

I have been told I am allowed to up my exercise this week, so I am, just hoping the exercise doesn't hold off the weight loss like it did the last time I really upped it, when I only lost 3/4lb that week... I am absolutely determined I must get into the 14 stone bracket next week, I will be soooo pleased if I can! That would mean losing 2lbs or more, but I'm hoping for a 3lb or more loss then I would be v happy.

My goal after that will be to be in the 13stone mark for when I go away on hols - 5 weeks Monday (so I am probably calling it a bit tight but CDC says it should be roughly 14lbs a month, so in that case it should work)

Susan, you really are such an inspiration, I am worried about maintenance at the end, I really don't want to be one of the "statistics" who lose a lot and then put a lot back on!
At 5'3, I should be 10 Stone 1 or under, but I think I am going to aim for around 9 Stone 7-10 what do you all think?

Hope you're all having a great week.

Right time to get on the bike, and do my 20 mins on there, already done my aerobics today xx

Hey girls

Some lovely losses again this week, well done everyone!

Well, my first assignment is in, so I am a bit more free to get on here, when Alex lets me lol.

I have been told I am allowed to up my exercise this week, so I am, just hoping the exercise doesn't hold off the weight loss like it did the last time I really upped it, when I only lost 3/4lb that week... I am absolutely determined I must get into the 14 stone bracket next week, I will be soooo pleased if I can! That would mean losing 2lbs or more, but I'm hoping for a 3lb or more loss then I would be v happy.

My goal after that will be to be in the 13stone mark for when I go away on hols - 5 weeks Monday (so I am probably calling it a bit tight but CDC says it should be roughly 14lbs a month, so in that case it should work)

Susan, you really are such an inspiration, I am worried about maintenance at the end, I really don't want to be one of the "statistics" who lose a lot and then put a lot back on!
At 5'3, I should be 10 Stone 1 or under, but I think I am going to aim for around 9 Stone 7-10 what do you all think?

Hope you're all having a great week.

Right time to get on the bike, and do my 20 mins on there, already done my aerobics today xx

Im 5ft 3 and im a size 10/12 at 9st 12, god that feel really weird saying im 9st something.

I think we all worry about putting the weight back on and obviously some do but Im determind i will never weigh more than 10st2lb again.

Hope you are all having a great week.xxxx

BTW im going to see my pup this afternoon so will add new pics later.xxx

Hi Girls

3lb off this week.

The walking must have made a difference!

Well done mooee xx

well done mooee great loss.xxx

im waiting on cardiffgirl,butterscotch and emma&alex, for this weks losses, i think thats right.

Hope you have all had a good week.

I went and chose my pup yesterday, she is going to be called Belle ive put a couple of new pics in my album, but shes still not got her eyes open , they had just started to open so next time will be opened eyed.xxx

Alexmummy- 1.16%
mooee- 1.32%
Oisin- 1.22%

team result- 1.23%

well done girls.xx

i feel great today, really positive and energetic. must be back in ketosis, the past 4 days have been terrible though, so much harder than getting into ketosis last time. no energy, sickness, headaches, not able to stomach the water. makes it much harder looking after an 8 month old feeling like that too. but its fine now, and i cant wait to be a skinny minny.

had a bit of a row with one of my friends last night too, shes been totally unbearable rececently, told me and another friend we weren't invited on a day out because she cant be doing with our children! (this woman wants children herself) anyway, normally i let it go over my head and just ignore her but she got a right earful last night!

i don't know why i felt the need to rant about all that, just wanted to get it off my chest :)

roll on my weigh in on tuesday

xx

emma - I have these symptoms getting into ketosis too. It is dreadful isnt it. well, it will start to get easier now hun. it definantly is harder with kids isnt it.
How rude of your friend! do you think that maybe she is jealous because she wants kids?

I am very happy tonight. Yesterday I went to a wedding and had a 3 course. I was so gutted that I went off the diet and terrified of the next hellish couple of days trying to get back into ketosis.
well low and behold I just checked myself on a keto stick and I am still in ketosis!!! I dont know how but I am so happy!

well yeah, I think it is because she wants her own, but shes been behaving like this for a while and I couldn't contain myself any longer.

good news about staying in ketosis, I promised myself I wouldn't bother with checking and just leave it for when I see my CDC, but the other day I decided to go to boots to get some and they said they don't sell them over the counter??? I bought some last year and they didn't bother then

Morning everyone

Susan a 5lb loss for me hun x

Hi girls, you are all doing great.xx

Fab loss oisin well done.

Good luck emma&alex with your wi.x

hope you are all well.xxxx

No worries butterscotch hun, well done 3lb is great.

Back