Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Well done hun, fab loss xx

Great losses

Hi Girls, you are all doing really well.

I am having good and bad days still with the water....Some days it just seems to be a struggle.
I think its worse when I am at work, the water warms up as the day goes on...but as we have no way of keeping it cool, there's not a lot of choice but to drink it!

ive been struggling with the water the last couple of days, but forced it down.
yesterday and today i felt really sickly, exactly how i felt when i was expecting, i had morning sickness for the whole 9 months and couldnt keep anything down. not nice.
i'm still excited about the diet though, im shocked at myself, that usually only lasts 2 minutes

Hi Girls, Sorry I haven't been on much this week, it's been another busy one for me, lost another 2 1/2lbs on Monday which finally took me into the 14 stone mark, pleased but was really hoping for the 3lbs or more, however got told the tablets im on for migraines also make me put on weight, which I didn't know before, so have now been changed, but been warned the side effects are not great so will see how I go.

Keep glugging mooee, I know it's hard, I'm feeling it too hun, 4 weeks tomorrow til we go away! Oh how I would loveeeee to be in the 13 stone mark by then...can't see it happening though :( xx

I Need to try harder!

Well done Alexmummy - great result.

I have been doing slightly better with the water but have had a course on Anti-biotics, to be taken with FOOD!
I have been trying to keep to the 810 /1000 cal food to keep it to a minimum but aren't expecting miracles for WI later today. To make this worse...I have also been up since 4am as my Daughter has a bad cough, so 3 coffees and 2 bottles of water may make a difference at WI!

I would love to get in the 15's, then have a hard push to lose the last stone!

If I manage to lose something today...it may be a good excuse to treat myself to something new to wear!:character00238:

Good luck all. :talk017:

Hi every1, well done on your losses.
Come on mooee im waiting to see your results hunni.lol

Ive not seen or heard from cardiffgirl for a couple of weeks now so i think we should see about geting a new member this week.

Sorry Ive not been round must but I am lurking just not into posting to much at the mo, just remeber im watching you.lol.

I will be here in the morning to post your results, have a great weekend.xxxx

Oops...

Forgot about the WI bit!

A dissapointing -1lb. But extra incentive to do better this week!

:mad:

Well done Mooee.xx

results for this week are.

Alexmummy = 1.17%
Mooee = 0.44%
Butterscotch = 1.34%
Oisin = 1.76%
Emma&alex = 2.76%

Team result = 1.54%

Well done every1, i will post an ad for a new member to replace cardiffgirl.

Hope you all have another great week.xxx

yes hun thats fine.xx

3lb loss for me x

Well done butterscotch and oisin great start for the week.xxxxxx

Helloooo Leah's lighweights,

I am looking for a team and I got tipped off that you may have a space! Can I join please?

I have lots to lose (9st) so need some inspiration to keep me going. This is only my first week and I am panicking already about my willpower (lack of)

Gem
xx

hi gem, welcome hunni, you will be fine and do soooo well im sure.xxxxx

hiya gem

im in the same boat as you (9st to lose) but im having my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. are you doing sole source? if so, it didn't take too long to get in the 'zone' and although i really never thought id ever say it, i dont even want or think about food in the slightest. i just hope it lasts.
good luck! emma x

hello and welcome lotstolose. I also have lots of weight to shift too. I started the diet at 20 stone - I am now just over 17.
You DO have the will power! Dont you worry - you will surprise yourself.
Just know it really does get easier - there will be times when you want to give up - but as the weight starts dropping off you will feel inspired!

Thanks Girls. Its already helping. I just had a soup with chicken as I am on SS 615 with 1 200cal meal and I think it made me hungrier. Nothing left but water to pass my lips now.

So what do I have to do now? Explain how it works for me someone as there is so many threads to explain it I dont know where to start!

Back