Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Welcome Gem

I too had lots to lose...I still have a little way to go, but is sooooo good once it starts to come off and people notice.

It makes the "hard" days all worth while.

Good luck...You can do it!

:D

Hi Girls, I have lots to lose still, it's coming off now and I'm really pleased to report a 4 1/2lb loss this week ! :)
Really really pleased, My goal is to weigh in at 13 stone anything by the 27th March when we go on holiday, and to hopefully still weigh 13 stone something when we come back and not have gained, although I know its likely it will happen! Most of my losses have been the 2lb mark so I know it's a fairly big target really.
On another plus got my first assignment back yesterday and achieved 83%. It's my first one so I'm really pleased about that too xx

great result alexmummy

You are well on target!

:D

Well done with the assignment too.

What would you like to know hun?
About cd, its great when you get into it hard to start with but the its as if you have always done it, I used to like my shakes hot, I loved the toffee and walnut one hot and choc tetras hot and also choc mint ones too, you can also use the choc tetra in cofee thats nice. Try all the shakes and vary them so you dont get bored cos one day you will wake up and get you 'fave' flavour out and think god this is awful , my tastes changed soooo much when i was on cd.lol.

the team come on here and tell us everything.lol If you are struggleing tell us and we can support you and if you are having a good day come and tell us as others would love to here how fab you are doing.

Could you let me know your start weight and your weigh in day please so I can add you to our list.

All you need do is lost your losses before friday at the latest so i have time to do the sums and get them posted.

Good luck hun, you will do great im sure.xxxx

Fantastic alexmummy.xxx

fantastic loss well done.xx

Is there space for a wee one? (well not exactly wee.. yet, but you catch my drift lol)

Im sorry Dananana our free space was taken yesterday, very sorry hope you find another team chick, good luck.xxx

Oh thats a shame.
No worry thanks for letting me know x

Hi Susan,

I only just managed to find this thread again!

Right my start weight is on the left of this reply and my weigh in day is Thursday. This is my first week and I am struggling. Missing the pleasure of food especially as my husband just devoured a jacket potato and salad next to me followed by a crunch corner......
I will message as soon as weighed but wont be till thurs eve.

Hope you all doing okay.

Love
Gemx

Thanks Gem that fine.x

The 1st week is the hardest but keep at it and once you see how much you lose and how quickly you will foret about food.lol.

Keep at it hunni.xx

Hey! 7lb loss is great!!

Gems, the diet gets easier as time goes on. Like susan I have my shake hot. This is because before the cambridge I drank alot of tea! so having my packs hot helps to replace the tea!

i think the key to the diet is water! I always know that if I am feeling hungry - I probably havent drank enough water.
When I first started the diet I avoided food and sitting with people eating - but as the diet goes on it isnt such a problem.

Like susan said - any questions or problems - ask away!

x

GRRRRRRRR
ive been bad, i cheated last night and im really angry at myself.
ive been been beating myself up about it all day but its over and done with now, at least i decided to carry on with it today as it was tempting to have a couple of days off and go out with some friends tonight.
grrr though

Well....I have lost 9 pound at my first weigh in! I am in ketosis already after only one week and have just picked up some yummy choco meal bars!!!

Well done lotstolose on a fab loss x

Fantastic loss well done.xxxxxx

Emma&alex, dont beat yourself up hunni and you will be able to enjoy meals etc with friends ina few months without worrying, keep at cd and think of all those summer bbqs with friends you will have feeling happier in your sexy summer dresses.xxxx

Back