Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

thanks guys
over my blip now, it was bound to happen at some point, just glad im back on track. it sharnt be happening again

xx

hi all just a quick post with your results.

alexmummy= 2.14%
butterscotch=1.2%
oisin=1.07%
emma&alex=2.49%
lotstolose=3.29%

team=2.05%

well done every1 as a team you have lost 26.5 lbs this week, well done.xxx

Sorry folks...

Only got back from my 4 day walking hol this morning.

WI moved to tomorrow from Friday, so will let you know then.

I don't expect much as I have had an evening meal whilst away and the odd "treat" , but we walked 27 miles so will have burnt some of it off hopefully!

I start going out on my bike tomorrow, so i'll see how far I can get! I intend to start cycling to work if I can get that far!

:bundledup:

This weeks WI

-2lbs for me this week.

Well done mooeee that's great - and you're walking is fantastic!

I am shocked but absolutely thrilled to report a 4lbs loss for me this week. Can't believe it but over the moon. I now need 5lbs to lose to get me into 13 stone "something" before my holiday on 27th March...oooo I'd love to say that 13 stone rear it's head before I go away (and still be there when I come back) and then of course disappear a few weeks after to view its friend mr 12 stone afterwards lol.

Have a lot of coursework to do this week, more than I thought I had actually, so had better keep on top of that. Keep going girls. xx

well done ladies.

ive lost a rubbish 2lb this week, but its my own fault because i cheated the other night and havnt been having anywhere near like enough water.

2lb is still the right direction though i suppose

xx

also, i think its going to be totm soon, been having terrible cramps for 2 days, i've not had a period since before getting pregnant with my little boy, who is now 9 months old nearly! watch out the world!

great losses girls well done.xxx

emma&alex - I have to ask this - how is 2lbs rubbish? I lost 2 lbs then 2 1/2lbs consistenly for about 3 weeks - before that I have also lost 3/4lbs etc, and I didn't cheat at all, so I think to have lost 2lbs and to have cheated as well is pretty damn good really. On ww or any other diet it averages out at around 1 - 1 1/2lbs a week (after the first few bigges) so 2lbs is still a big loss, so be proud, you have done well.

x

4lb loss for me this week xx

with me having such a lot to lose, i just expected to lose more...well, would have expected to if i hadn't have cheated. i know thats why i didn't, so i didn't mean to moan, sorry!

Yeah!

Super results ladies.

Well done Oisin, you are so close to the 100lb mark, how much more are you wanting to lose?

well done butterscotch, i always lost 3lb a week it soon adds up .lol. well done every1.xxx

any1 seen lotstolose around

How on Earth??

Well I can only report a 2.5lb weight loss this week. I am very annoyed after my 9lb last week. How on earth can I have only lost 2.5lb on 600 cals a day????
My counsellor says it maybe because am ovulating. I feel like reaching for a pasty:(

hello
i felt the same this week...but don't do it.
its one of my best friends hen night tomorrow and until today ive been fine with going and drinking water. but today im thinking i want to go and get myself in a right old drunken mess. im not bothered about food, i just want a drink with my friends! its not very often i get to go on nights out now because ive got a little boy and my partner works away, and i feel sorry for myself. if i wouldnt have had my blip last week, id have just done it and started again the day after, but i feel if i keep letting myself have the day off, its going to fizzle away and im gonna be a right fatty forever.

THE END

You dont do it either! I have a 2 year old boy and dont get out much but am planning a night out with the girls too but I am going to eat and plan it with my counsellor. Maybe you should go out and have a good time, get it out of your system but dont go over the top. You started this diet and you will finish it.
We are both nearly the same weight and we will do it together. 22lb is nearly a 2 stone loss and is fantastic. That must be 2 dress sizes!

STS

No loss for me this week...STS.

I have been taking throat lozenges which are stuffed full of carbs/sugar...so can't complain really.

I am hoping for a better result next week

lotstolose - well, dress sizes, i was a 24 really, and they were getting quite uncomfortable too. when i was pregnant i got some size 26 tops and after having alex i still wore them, they were quite baggy but i felt more comfortable in them, but they werent my real size. i'd say more like a 24, and i went shopping today for an outfit tonight, and i got some black legging things that are 22's and a top which is a 20! its been the boost i needed really. i tried on a few skirts and they were all 20's, trousers are all 22's though. and tops were between 20-22 depending on the style. so ive deffo dropped 1 dress size and 2 in some things.

mooee - keep on going! fingers crossed for next week x

Thanks Emma & Alex

If I can get myself organised enough, I may put some piccies on at the weekend of my CD journey so far.

I have just bought a bike from work on a cycle to work scheme, so will be cycling 12 miles a day for 3 days a week..assuming I can get that far!

With that and getting my head around the bloomin diet again then hopefully next week I will have better results to post.

;) Good luck this week team.

Back