Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

well done emma&alex you have done so well.xxx

lotstolose well done its a great loss keep up the good work.xxx

mooee well done on your sts, you are doing well hunni.xxx

hope you all have a great weekend, ive now got a 7wk old pup to look after, great fun.lol. will post pics when i get some good ones.xxx

results are-

Alexmummy= 1.94%
Oisin= 1.45%
Butterscotch= 1.21%
Lotstolose= 0.94%
Emma&alex= 0.72%
Mooee= STS

Team= 1.22%

Between you you have lost over a stone this week, fantastic well done.xxx

Also we are one of the few teams that has 6 active members you should be very proud of yourselves.xxxx

well done!

sorry but my cdc just rang and she has to cancel my weigh in tomorrow due to personal reasons. im half happy anyways as i had a drink on friday and then didnt diet saturday either because *here comes the excuse....* my hangover craved food. i havent weighed myself as i didn't want to put a downer on getting back on the diet. day 2 has nearly finished tho, and im feeling alrighty.
also, something else.. my cdc is going on holiday for 2 weeks soon, think ive got 2 weigh ins till then, but just a warning as won't have my loses then either.
sorry guys!

emmax

2 1/2lbs for me this week - would need the same again next week to hit the 13's before the holiday x

I had a 3.5 lb loss this week. I feel a bit let down by my cdc though as I didn't lose more. I lost 3.5 in my first week and I think she thinks I should lose more. It seems to me though that the average person loses on 3-5lb a week. Am I correct???

i always lost a steady 3lb pr week it all adds up very quickly.

well done on your losses.xxx

Well done girls.

-2lb for me.

I am having a day for Mothers day, so will be very good next week.

:)

-3 for me today. im over the moon too as was sure i'd have put on.

im being weighed next friday too, then cdc is away for 2 weeks

xx

im so sorry girls i didnt get round to posting your results this week, my cat had her kittens today so ive been a bit pre occupied, sorry again.xx

Well another suprise this morning she had another kitten during the night so ive 5 kittens now 2 ginger 1 black and white and 2 white torties.

Here are the results just for us.

alexmummy=1.24%
mooee= 0.90%
butterscotch=1.63%
emma&alex=1.09%
lotstolose=1.24%

team result= 1.24%

between you you lost 15lb last week, well done keep it up girls you are doing great.xxxx

Hi Girls, well Im really chuffed as for my final week before the holiday (fri-fri) I lost 3 3/4 lbs! Takes me into the 13 stone mark which was my aim.
I've come from 17 stone at xmas, and tonight I weighed in at 13 stone 12 1/2 :). I begin AAMW on Friday too, so I'm hoping the holiday wont be too much damage, and I'll be back SS from the Saturday aswell.

People keep asking me how long I'll be SS'ing for, and now I think about it I don't know- will I do it til I get to goal? Or til I get down another 2 stones? maybe 3? Really not sure, but I wondered what everyone else's plans were too.

Hope you're all having a good week.

Claire xx

I wish my CDC counted my 1/2 and 3/4 lb she always rounds them down???
Welcome on your fantastic weightloss Claire. It will so worth the roomy seats on the plane! and not dashing to the pool with your sarong! Keeep going but listen to your body and maybe start maintaining before your holiday so your body gets used to holiday grub, assuming you are having the week off?!

Hi lotstolose

I'd love to be going abroad, but this year, we're just having a week at Center Parcs - but still, I can't wait :).

I will be having my add a meal week, but no doubt with a few tiny extra's - but I'm hoping to try to stick to the plan as much as possible to try to limit the damage as much as possible. xx

fantastic loss hun well done.xx

5lb loss for me this week Leah's Lightweights! And its totm. How weird. But very pleased. Hope all you have a good weigh in this week.
Gem
x

nice work.
ive got mine tomorrow. ooo.

its my last wi for 6 weeks tomorrow, as cdc is away for 2 weeks, then im in london for 2 weeks then i go to egypt for 2 weeks. dunno what you wanna about the whole team thingy??
i was going to weigh myself but i'm not bothering as my scales tell a different story to my cdc's

wow wow wow 5lb is fantastic well done.xxx

Emma&alex good luck at your WI, and we will see you in 6weeks have a fab time.xxx

Back