Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

4lb loss for me this week.
im over the moon again, as been naughty with my water this week, and feel fatter in general...but it is totm and ive lost on measurements again too so it must just be in my head

xx

Yeah!

Well done girls, Super results.

I have had WI postponed until monday, but my scales are showing no change.

I have been stuggling recently..during the day I am fine, but on a night its a struggle. I am going to see what CDC suggests.

:(

morning all team results are=
alexmummy=1.75%
emma&alex=1.43%
lotstolose=1.93%

team result=1.71%

well done girls just you 3 have lost 12.5lbs this week well done.xxx

hope you all have a great weekend.xx

-2lbs

2lb off for me this week.

well done.

ive decided i'm going to weigh myself as normal on fridays, i can't go that long without seeig results as i'll just end up cheating xx

well done on your losses girls.xx anymore results??

hi girls, could we all sign in to let me know the dates of your next wis please, im a little confused as to whos still around.lol.

i know alex&emma isnt going to wi for 6 weeks but what about every1 else please.xxx

hope you are all doing well.xx

Hi Susan -

After my week away on holiday, I weighed in with CDC and managed to lose 4 3/4lbs! very very pleased with that :)

Well done for all the other losses too :)
xx

wow thats fab hunni, well done.xxx

fantastic well done hunni.xx

Well done guys.

-1lb for me this week.

My CDC has suggested I follow the 1000 cal plan, so will get Easter out the way and then see how it goes.

results are-

alexmummy=2.30%
mooee=0.46%
emmaalex=1.87%
lotstolose=0.79%

team result=1.29%

you have lost 12lb between you this week well done.xx

im going into hospital end of next week hopefully i should be out be out at the weekend but if not i wont be able to post the results, would anyone want to do it for me.

after easter we will see about getting a full team again.xx

Hi everyone, having a manic week still, Alex still recovering from Gastroenteritis, now Fiance' has gone down with it, and I'm desperately trying to avoid it and dettol'ing my house! Weighed in last night and lost 3 1/2lbs so very pleased with that, just very behind with my course, and everything else, so need to catch up now, and get everyone well again xx

Well done guys

How has everyone done over Easter?

Hope the hospital goes well Susan hope its nothing too serious.

:cool:

Back