Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Morning Team!
How was eveyone's weekend, I'm proud to say i've stuck to it now for 6 solid days and got my 1st weigh in tonight, hoping for a good result cos I certainly feel tons better than I did 1 week ago!!!

Off to work shortly, hope it's a quick day and will post my result around 8pm tonight!

have a good day everyone...happy ssing..xxx

Morning - is there any more room for a (soon to be) little one? I am on day 14 of 810 and lost 10lbs so far. Can be quite a lonely diet so would welcome any support and having a team seems like a great idea.

Look forward to hearing from you, Nat x

Hi Nattyw - we have one remaining space - and you are more than welcome to fill it :). I will just need you to let me know you're weight at your last weigh in - your weigh in day, and you're then if you can let us know you're weigh in's each week, and welcome to post as often as you like aside from that. You're doing very well so far!

Shlinz - well done on staying 100% that is absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to here your weigh in tonight! The first/second ones are pretty good, and are usually the best motivation - second week I must admit I found that tiny bit harder than the first, so make sure if you are finding it any harder next week come on here for any inspiration, or just to stop any picking - because in just a few short weeks, staying 100% the lbs really really do drop off.

My weigh in, I know isn't going to be great tonight - followed plan to 100% too - but have switched back from 810 to SS on Friday - losses just weren't what CDC thought they were going to be, plus TOTM, and just seem to be Plateu'ing a bit at the moment, which isn't fab when you're really still trying to fight the lbs away, but I won't be giving up, and in my heart of hearts I'm hoping that going back to SS after 2 weeks on 810 might just speed up metabolism again (here's hoping anyway)

Have a good day all xx

Count me in! I weighed 12st 12lbs and my wi is every Monday at home as I can only see the CDC every 2 weeks due to work and other commitments. My scales are pretty on par with hers. My first goal is to get to 11st by my holiday date, which is 12th July. I have a longterm goal to reach 10st 7lbs and then incorporating a low-carb maintenance diet after that.

I did do this diet last year for about 10 weeks but I shamefully admit that at the time, it was only ever going to be a short-term diet. At the moment, I weigh a stone heavier than I did when I stopped the diet. I didn't know this forum existed last year so I am pleased I've found it. I've been reading the posts and getting really good insights into the diet.

I am faithfully following the diet plan with, as yet (fingers crossed), no slip-ups.

Also, haven't quite mastered the graphics and tickers as you can probably guess from my plain profile. x

Hi Rhiana - you are more than welcome to join our team :)

If you want to tell us a little about you so we know about you're journey so far, and how we can support you that might be a good start.

Also, can you let me know your Weigh in day, and your weight last week (or this week if you have weighed in this week so far) so I can work out stats to start next week for weigh in's. You are welcome to PM me these details if you want to.

Just so you know, I am Claire, I started CD on January 5th after a loooong battle with my weight, and started with about 7 1/2 stone to lose. I'm 4 stone down now, and my losses in the last 2 weeks have really slowed down, so have been getting a bit frustrated, but keeping going 100%. I had been on 810 for two weeks, but have had enough of eating, and as of today I am back on SS again, as want to get things sped up again.

Good luck for your journey hun, keep posting :) xx

Hey :)

Sorry for delay in reply, busy weekend :)

I started CD SS on 29/04/09 I've struggled my whole life with my weight, trying various diets.

At my starting date I was 22st 12lbs, my first weigh in was 06/05/09 and I'd lost 11 lbs. So now standing at 22st 1 lb.

My weigh day is wednesday at 6.30pm.

I seem to be fine during the week at work but weekends I struggle, I've tried chugging water, black tea, but nothing helps.

I'm also suffering a bit with heartburn.

Hope this has covered everything :)

Thanks for letting me join your team xx

Hi to everyone again - I'm stuck to laptop today so thought I'd check back in :) (I'm doing my assignment - boohoo - I'm doing a degree in Childhood and youth studies from home whilst looking after my little man - 17 months and major career change)

Ahh so Natty - you and I are currently weighing roughly the same weight?

Rhiana - that's fine about reply, and good luck for Wednesday, I know weekends can be hard, but honestly if you pick it is sooo much harder each time to get back on track, so it will be so much easier if you can stay 100% with water, book, bath, absolutely anything except eating. If you are finding it really really hard and cannot resist at all, can you speak to your CDC about maybe doing SS+? Maybe that would help?

Right, back to the books! (weigh in at 7 for me)x

Good luck!

Yes, we weigh about the same! Maybe less for you with your WI tonight (good luck BTW). I lost a few lbs just prior to starting CD but the loss is 10lbs so far with CD.

I am struggling today as I don't feel very well (swine flu? :yuk: ). I don't feel particulary hungry and I am not sure the shakes are going down too well. In all honesty, I think I need something a bit more substantial but will hang on in there and wait for my dinner later.

Hope everyone else has had a good day

Hope you are feeling better soon - it's even harder trying to stay 100% when not feeling on top of the world. I've got a tough weekend coming up, so trying to plan ahead a little - will discuss with CDC tonight - I'm having a SPA day with my mum on Saturday, and it's an all day thing with gym access too, as well as treatments, and I fully intend to make use of the gym, but I know if I want to, I'm meant to eat, so may use it as an ss+ day, also on Sunday we are (not so nice day) scattering mum's twin brother's ashes and then going for tea/cakes/sandwiches afterwards, now I know there I won't be able to touch anything, so I think I will be planning to take a bar with me, so will probably just discuss Saturday with CDC and see what she thinks is best, didn't really want to deviate from SS this week, after 2 weeks on 810 (all on her suggestion) but I'd really like to make the most of the day, and if going swimming/sauna/steamroom and using gym equipment too, then it could be the best option, but will have to work out when will be best to eat ie would I be better have 810 meal on the Fri evening as well as saturday lunch (as will be there all day Saturday as well) or just Saturday lunch. Anyway as usual I'm waffling!

Good luck for tonight Shlinz - will be thinking of you x

Hi everyone, just to update - my weigh in was much much better than expected, I lost 3 1/4lbs this week - but very nervous about the next few weeks, as after a part 810/part SS week my CDC wants to keep this routine up, as it has produced the best result for a while, and thinks my metabolism needs this to keep up the results - I had planned to stay SS, but I trust my CDC 100%, and I'll do whatever she suggests and hopefully the results will carry on.

Can't wait to hear Shlinz result too! xx

Well done guys

Great results

Well girls. sooooo pleased with my effort for week 1.........14lbs lost......so chuffed and ready for week 2.
Was beginning to crave lots today but didnt give in!

That is an asbolutely brilliant result!! well done!! Now keep with it for week two and those results will keep coming :)
Absolutely huge huge well done :)x

Thanks Natty and welcome to the group!!!

Thanks alexmummy too, so pleased and will stick 100% this week, aiming to lose at least 6lbs this week!..x

Morning everyone - well I'm again working on my assignment, so again stuck to laptop - really aiming to get on my bike later tonight/this evening so really want to get this done and finished ASAP.

How is everyone today? Any plans for the day?

Shlinz - remember to update your stats on the side, you'll be able to see you % loss as well then, I find that a big motivator aswell.

Mooee - just a question about reporting results, do you know which day it's meant to be done? I know yours on a Saturday are usually now the first results of the week rather than the last ones, so shall I report them on a Friday?

x

Hi folks

It sounds like we are going to do well this week.

Results have to be posted by Sunday pm latest, but can be between Thursday pm - Sunday. I will post my results on Friday night latest.
I am FINALLY back in ketosis so hopefully will have better results!

It will be good if we can do well with out first week with a full team!

:D:D:D:D

Hope the assignment goes well.

Hi Everyone

Hope you're all having a good week so far.

Wanted to come on and wish Rhiana the best of luck for her weigh in tonight - looking forward to results :)

Natty are you feeling any better now? Hope so (((hugs)))
Just wondered Natty, did you weigh in this Monday that has just gone, if so can you tell me what that weigh in was as I can count it towards this weeks team results.

Mooee - also, can you let me know, is the weight in your stats on your profile your current weight (trying to do a spreadsheet to make sure I'm on top of it all, so I've got it all ready to report over at the weekend once everyone's results are in :) )

Well I have fiance's mum over tonight with his aunt aswell, and have finally submitted my latest assignment, so will be tidying up today, and then have a play day with my little boy as he's probably feeling a bit left out the past few days (although he hasn't shown it and played with his 1001 toys! and been an angel so I can't complain!) thinking of having a go on the wiifit this afternoon as I haven't done it for a while, well, really since the holiday with him having been unwell and so on, so it's about time I do, although I've got a few weird stomach pains at the moment, so we will see how I get on.

Have a great day all x

Aww thats really sweet of you to remember and wish me luck.

I'll be on first thing in the morning to let you all know how I got on. I'm quite nervous actually.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Morning everyone.

I updated everything except the bit at the side...silly me, done now tho.

Confession......stepped on my scales today, which show me 5lbs less than cdc's but they say 17 13!!! dead excited....not been in 17's for long time!

But will do my stats based on cdc's but a nice wee surprise this morn!!!.

Good luck rhiana, you'll hav done brilliantly..xx

Back