Louise24 - 8lbs
Vicx - 8lbs
Force Ten - 8lbs
WillKat - 8lbs
Hunca - 8lbs
Looby Lou - ?

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

Lets see if we can get 5 stone off as a group!!!

Last edited:
Hi Lou put me down for 7lbs on the challenge please. Sorry i've only just got back been dead busy in work. Good luck everyone. xxx Loobylou
Added it on Lou hope you don't mind.
Monday
Irene - 6lbs
Jamhulio - 8lbs
Missymoo - 8lbs

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs
Vicx - 8lbs
Force Ten - 8lbs
WillKat - 8lbs
Hunca - 8lbs
Looby Lou - 7lbs

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

Last edited:
:party0011:We are Lou's Losers
The one's they will not stop
When the challenge is over
We will be at the top. :party0011:

Go Girls, Go Girls, Go Girls.
xxx Loobylou

Things that could jeopardise our Team challenge. :(

1. If you are eating something and no one see you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long as you don't eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes never counts, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up the people around you, then you look thinner.
6. Movie related foods do not have additional calories because they are part of the entire entertainment package and
are not part of one's personal intake.
7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes caloric leakage.
8.Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
Examples are peanut butter on knife while making a sandwich or ice cream on a spoon while making a sundae.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples include spinach and pistachio ice cream,
cauliflower and whipped cream.

NOTE: Chocolate is a universal substitute and may be used in place of any other food.

Keep an eye on us Lou. xxx Loobylou

Can I just say that everything loobylou says is true!!! Honestly.. would I lie to you;)

Hehehe, love that!!

I'll be keeping my eye on each and every one of you, am away until tomorrow night with work - but I'll find a way xxx

Sending everyone some good weight loss fibes.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:xxx Loobylou

Having had a very frustrating day yesterday where I couldn't get any work done as I couldn't access the server (I work from home!), I'm very proud of myself that I didn't descend into an eating frenzy which I would normally have done.:D

Last edited:
Sorry can only pop in after work. xxx Loobylou
GO LOU'S LOSERS.

:party0011:We are Lou's Losers
The one's they will not stop
When the challenge is over
We will be at the top. :party0011:

Anyone on our team on Facebook? xxx Loobylou

Back