Team 1 - Loobylou's Losers

Hehe, thanks you two, I've actually already had my stone sticker (about 4 times) so I'm still catching up to where I was. x

Hey Team - I'm 100% focused again (after a momentary lapse of concentration last week) let the fun begin! Vxx

hi team well my weigh in today and for my sis jamhulio so we will let you all know................i have stuck to the plan 100% so hope to have a loss its my second week so fingers crossed i still find it hard to believe this plan works as i'm never hungry and am used to being starving on ww lol..........................eeeee the pressure to do well for the team as well as myself is tough but thinking of you lot has kept me focused x

Good luck to Irene, Julie and Missymoo xxxx

Monday
Irene - 6lbs
Jamhulio - 8lbs
Missymoo - 8lbs

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs
Vicx - 8lbs
Force Ten - 8lbs
WillKat - 8lbs
Hunca - 8lbs
Looby Lou - 7lbs

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

hi team mates just been to wi and lost 3 and a half pounds my sis jamhulio also did fantastic and lost 3 and a half also so good luck this week to all of the rest of you x

any results in as yet? xxx

we must have posted at the same time Missy - well done to you both, almost half way through your target for the month and we're only a week in!! xxx

Wow well done (she says through gritted teeth) :D Haha

Seriously thats great xx

hi team mates just been to wi and lost 3 and a half pounds my sis jamhulio also did fantastic and lost 3 and a half also so good luck this week to all of the rest of you x

Woohoo what a great start to the challenge, well done you. My weigh in tomorrow it's my star week so fingers crossed. xxx Loobylou

:bliss::party0011::party0049::party0048:

FANTASTIC!!!!!
Well done to both of you, I'm well proud.....
(Watch out everyone else, we're gonna kick some ass) xxxx

Hi there
I am sorry ladies I maintained this week so no loss for me to add:sigh: - will try my hardest for next WI.
Irene

A maintain is better than a gain Irene, i'm sure you'll have a better result next week :)

Irene, maintaining isn't bad, it's 100 times better than a gain, so well done to you too.
Yay to you all xxx

Back