Team 1 - Loobylou's Losers

Good morning Team:D It's a lovely day in West London so maybe I can get some gardening done which is all good exercise and helps with the weight loss. I'm feeling very positive today and looking forward to a good loss on Tuesday. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi FT, feeling positive too. Just getting ready for work but had an urge to pop in here. Looks like its going to be a nice day here in Liverpool too. xxx Loobylou

I'M BACK!!!

Page 2 - flipping heck girlys, get chatting some more, we're never going to page 2 again - right!!!

Hope you're all ok, sorry I've not been around, have been mad busy and shooting off again now, will be back this evening for a catch up.

xxxxx

Hi Lou, glad your back, the days of reconning are dawning, are we all ready to kick some butts? The excercise machines are roaring and rairing to go. xxx Loobylou

Sorry guys im starting a fresh tomorrow as i have got a party this afternoon.

Ruthy xxx

Enjoy your party today hun...... but you're back on it tomorrow, I even want a food diary on here too!! xxx

Hi Lou, hope you're ok. xxx Loobylou

I'm fine thanks (well apart from toothache) hun, how are you doing? Got anything exciting planned for today?
Hope SW is going well too xxx

Hi Lou, hope your toothache :(clears up soon. Just work planned for tomorrow.
Hopefully if we are very busy the extra excercise will help with our challenge. lol
xxx Loobylou

Hi
Well weigh in day for me tomorrow and I am hoping not to let my team down.:eek:
Two things - have a dental appointment tomorrow night and my tum is already churning so I am hoping to keep to plan as I know eating hardly anything can go aagainst a loss.:rolleyes:
Secondly I have just tried on my holiday clothes and I will have plenty if I can get to target, just need to tone up the bum, tum and thigh area.:eek::eek:
Going to 'dust' off my exercise video - I have had the Vickys Weight off Workout since March 2007 and played it once!!!!
Lets go girls.............
Irene

Hi Irene, go for it girl. I'm upping my excercises too. Lets do it for the team. xxx Loobylou

Hi all!!! Hope your all fine.... Well I'm starting a salsa exercise class tomorrow...and body toning and Tuesday and Thursday.

Wow, more inspiration. xxx Loobylou

Aren't we all wonderful, we're rearing to go. Completely focused.
Well done to us all. xxx Loobylou

Ohhh it's all exciting being the first to WI, pop your results on this page and we'll all cheer (or kick) each other on. xxx

looking forward to seeing how you get on people and good luck - genuinely mean that. you should get your stone award this week Lou xxx

Yeah Lou, go get that sticker chick lol xxx

Back