Vicx - 8lbs
Force Ten - 8lbs
WillKat - 8lbs
Hunca - 8lbs
Looby Lou - 7lbs

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

TOTAL: -7lbs

Sorry ladies, I stayed the same this week......
I will try extra hard this week!

Ohhh, thats an early WI Vicx, don't worry, I'm sure you'll make up for it next week xxx

Monday
Irene - 6lbs - STS
Jamhulio - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off
Missymoo - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs
Vicx - 8lbs - STS
Force Ten - 8lbs
WillKat - 8lbs
Hunca - 8lbs
Looby Lou - 7lbs

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

TOTAL: -7lbs

good luck to all our team members weighing in today............cant wait to see all our results x
also to maintain is better then to gain so dont worry about it you will prob have a fab weight loss the week after :)

So sorry guys but I can't do the WI tonight. I slipped the disc in my back about an hour ago, lifting William out of his cot...Just got back from doctors......even hubby has come home to look after the kids. Again so sorry to let you all down on are first week.

Oh hun how awful, hope you are on the mend soon! Vx

Aww hun, hope you are ok, lots of pain killers and rest. Don't worry about WI xxx

So sorry guys but I can't do the WI tonight. I slipped the disc in my back about an hour ago, lifting William out of his cot...Just got back from doctors......even hubby has come home to look after the kids. Again so sorry to let you all down on are first week.

Hi willkat, sorry to here of you injury, hope you're feeling better soon, and you're not letting anyone down so look after yourself and do what the Doc tells you. xxx Loobylou

Hi just got back from WI lost 1.5 lb this week. Good luck everyone. xxx Loobylou

Didn't manage to get to WI last night as I was summoned to a meeting at work. I'm hoping to get to a different class tonight to get weighed. Not feeling very positive though, in spite of being very good this week. I seem to have stuck... The only time I was bad was on Saturday when I had three glasses of wine. Ah well, have to see what the scales say tonight.:(

Hello peeps, sorry I wasn't around last night, was at my lovely boyfriends who made me a beautiful chicken salad whilst he ate chicken and CHIPS!!

Anyway..... I'm afraid I STS this week...... Just about to leave for work but will update the results later. xxx

Monday
Irene - 6lbs - STS
Jamhulio - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off
Missymoo - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs - STS
Vicx - 8lbs - STS
Force Ten - 8lbs - ?
WillKat - 8lbs - poorly back
Hunca - 8lbs - ?
Looby Lou - 7lbs - 1.5lbs

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

Just been summoned to another meeting so I'm not going to make WI tonight either and that's it until next Tuesday. Sorry team! There are things going on at work (not bad ones) that mean a lot of meetings and extra work for moi so I'm going to miss out this week. Better put me down as "sts" as that's what my scales at home are saying.

Monday
Irene - 6lbs - STS :(
Jamhulio - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D
Missymoo - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs - STS :(
Vicx - 8lbs - STS :(
Force Ten - 8lbs - STS :(
WillKat - 8lbs - poorly back :character00264:
Hunca - 8lbs - ?
Looby Lou - 7lbs - 1.5lbs :D

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs

Hi girls, I've managed to get weighed at a different class. I've lost 2.5lb this week I'm so chuffed about that!!

Monday
Irene - 6lbs - STS :(
Jamhulio - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D
Missymoo - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs - STS :(
Vicx - 8lbs - STS :(
Force Ten - 8lbs - STS :(
WillKat - 8lbs - 2.5lbs :D
Hunca - 8lbs - ?
Looby Lou - 7lbs - 1.5lbs :D

Thursday