Team 1 - Loobylou's Losers

Team 1 - I found us on page 2 again, grrr.

Anyway, lets ALL have a loss this week, I want to see a list of smiley faces, plus - we need to whip the other teams butts. Come on girlys, we can do this.

xxx

No worries lovely, a lot of us did this week....... we're going to kick some serious butt next week though.
Hope you're ok hun, not seen you for a while? x

Monday
Irene - 6lbs - STS :(
Jamhulio - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D
Missymoo - 8lbs - 3.5lbs off :D

Tuesday
Louise24 - 8lbs - STS :(
Vicx - 8lbs - STS :(
Force Ten - 8lbs - STS :(
WillKat - 8lbs - 2.5lbs :D
Hunca - 8lbs - STS :(
Looby Lou - 7lbs - 1.5lbs :D

Thursday
RuthyJ357 - 7lbs - ?

Team FBI have lost 11lb so far with 2 still to weigh in.... no pressure Lou :giggle:

Hi all, hope everyones ok. Filling up on loads of speed food so hopefully a better loss next WI. Lets keep fighting girls. We can do it. xxx Loobylou

Went to a Birthday BBQ last night and filled up couscous and grilled salmon from the BBQ followed by strawberries and meringue (didn't eat much of the meringue). And I drank tons of water and diet coke instead of my usual bottle or two of white wine followed by liqueurs! I have woken up this morning feeling bright and breezy instead of hungover and the scales are not showing their usual increase after a night out.:) Maybe there's something to be said for this not drinking :D

Hi Force10, it's hard to stay on the straight and narrow when at a party and everyone else is scoffing and drinking so well done. xxx loobylou

Well done FT, hope the scales smile on you this week.

Missy Moo, you've got lots going on, don't worry about missing WI, hope hubby is feeling better.

As for the rest of you.... keep at it, we know we can do it x

Hi Louise
Don't know if I will go to WI tonight as I have a 'dicky' tum mind you any weight loss could be inaccurate!!!!! - see how I feel later, will text consultant and see if Tuesday class still open if I don't go could I submit my weight from home scales? They seem to be very close to the SW one's.
Irene

Hi all, hope everyones ok. WI for me tomorrow, fingers crossed! xxx Loobylou

Wi tonight but I'm not dreading it, as I know I've lost weight. Just not sure how much but even if it's just a pound, I'll be happy as it's started to go down again after being stuck for a couple of weeks. Probably ruin it all this coming weekend as I'm going to Hastings to stay with friends and it'll be difficult to avoid alcohol lol.:D

Morning all! Pleased to say I lost 2.5 pounds this week! Wooo!

Fantastic, well done hun x

As I'm going to be offline for a while, can I nominate loobylou to update the weight loss figures this week, hope this is ok looby.

I'm away with work and busy in evenings too, but should be back by the weekend......... that's if the dentist doesn't kill me by then!!

Good luck girls xxxx

Hi
Couldn't make wi last night owing to stomach bug:( will go tonight to another class to wi. Have not got much of an appetite yet just hope not eating properly does not mess up my metabolism it was slow enough as it was!!!
Irene

Thanks Lou! Hope you sort your toofy pegs out!
Irene - hope you feel better soon!

Vx

Hi Lou, yes thats ok with me, WI tonight so will be back after 9pm so will let you all know how i get on. xxx Loobylou

Back