Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

well done kazzie

I`m just eating my porridge before going to work, really wish i`d got more.
i lost another 1lb this morn, so that`s 5lb since mon.
so my weight start was 157 -5.
will work it all out later, looks like its gonna be a good one for our team.
hope everyone has a good day.
x

Hi everyone... just a quickie as I haven't done anything yet this morning....!!!

Fab losses gals.... and I had my weigh in this morning and its another 4 gone..... 214.2 last week and 210.4 today!!!!

Hipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

right done % it was 2.05 for this week, which is really good.......well done team
but i`m 1 member missing????
me
jules
kazzie
choppy
minnie

not sure who`s missing, will find out & pm them later.

Oh we all done really well.... big pat on the back for us hey!!!

Well I don't know whats going on with my taste buds... I normally really enjoy the vegie soup... but oh my god I just had to force it down... it was revolting... and my CDC is on holiday and I have another 5 to eat.... ergggggg... think I'll have to try and make crisps out of them or something... anybody else done the crisp thing??? Not quite sure how much water to add!!!!

Really trying to drink more water at the mo... as I noticed (as I'm a serial weigher) at the beginning of the week I don't drink a lot of water and the weight hangs about and only drops very slowly, yet when I get towards the end of the week and starting panicing about weigh in and guzzle the water like theres no tomorrow, nearly a pound goes every night.... so gonna guzzle all week and see if its the water making the difference or whether its just the way my body works.... after reading that article that Minnie posted I'm hoping its gonna be the water and I'll be able to up my losses to 5 or even 6lb a week... how fab would that be!!!

Hows the rabbit hutch Buffy??? Hope you've given him a little duvet in this orrible weather!!! lol x

hi jules,
i`m really struggling with water too, just cant get it down, but when i do drink 4 litres i do notice the weightloss more.
got my rabbit a hutch snuggler, basically its silver bubble wrap.........lol hope it helps him keep warm though, filled bed bit with straw too, was wondering if i should get him a buddy to help him keep warm??
i have tried the biscuit thing, it made me so ill.
want to try the crisps, but scared i`ll be bad agin, i heard that the veg poppadom is nice. or can you just hold on a week, as your taste buds will prob change again....lol i only have soups half a pck with 300mls of water as there all to thick and sickly otherwise.

Well I've managed to guzzle at least 4 litres today so day 1 well and truly done!!!

As for the soup.... its soooo strange... the smell when making has always made me gag but I actually really really enjoyed it....... and now... I just can't bare to make another one...I'll have to or I'll run out of food before my CDC gets back.... Hopefully the crisps will be tolerable or I'll just have to hold my nose and down them!!!

As for the bunny.... you can guarantee if you get it a playmate it'll be one of these bunnies that don't like company and they'll start fighting, then you'll end up having to get another hutch!!! I'm sure it'll be fine... they have those lovely warm coats and if its got its snuggly thing I'm sure it'll be cosey enough.... but I'm no expert... never had a rabbit in my life... too scared of getting bitten!!!

x

good luck with the crisps, let me know how it goes and i might risk making some.
i`ve got half a massive profiterole gateau in my fridge, i keep trying to get people to eat it, with no luck. if the ******* dont eat it soon, i`m throwing it away............prob make them all want it then....lol

buffy what about a gineau (sp) pig? They are supposed to go really well with rabbits
xxx

they used to say you should have a guinea pig with a rabbit............it`s now very bad, apparently????

i got myself in a big mood earlier and nearly ate...had half a choc mint shake to overcome it.
think totm is coming, have just caught back up with ticker so thats just perfect timing, it always messes up my losses and starts me craving like mad.
i dont think having an extra half a shake will do too much harm, cdc said i have to go up a plan prob next time i see her, so it`ll help my body get used to more cals.

glad team threads have moved, it was a pain searching for it every day.
hope you all find it.....lol

Hi all....

I think an extra half or whole shake is probably the best thing Buffy.... at least it shouldn't set you off on a eating rampage..... I'm still finding it really hard to stay away from the boomin cheese!!

As for your profiterole... I'll send my hubby and Leon round... they'd be gone in 2 seconds flat... nowt like that ever lasts more than an hour in this house..... mind you... I think Steves like that with anything at the mo... he seems to be on a 1 man eating mission, or is it just that I notice know as I'm not joining him!!!

Well... the verdict on the crisps.... they smelt lovely... they where a fantastic crispy texture, but oh my god weren't they salty... I could only eat 2 and had to chuck the rest... so thats def not my answer to the revolting soups scenario!! I do have another solution tho.... I have ordered some of the W8 spag bol, I read on here somewhere that Francis had had them and they weren't that they where about the same as our bars... and I really really miss spag bol... so thought it'd gotta be worth a go.... anything to try and stick to plan 100%... also meaning I can leave the bloomin soups as I'll have those to eat instead!!! Hoorah..

Water all done today again.... so day 2 down.... We'll just have to see whats happening on those scales tomorrow to see if its helping.... fingers crossed.

Jules x

Back from my weigh in. Started the week really well but struggled from Monday onwards as was struggling with the water and to actually get down all my packs. Managed to lose 4lbs though and I'm on a mission to drink more water this week to see what that will do.

i love spag bol, can you just order a few packs, or have you got to sign up???
was thinking of ordering some nut sero bars, i loved them on atkins i think there only around 100cals, but only 2 carbs. so would be good aqs a special treat every now and then.
but changed my mind as 1 cheat would prob lead to another with me.....lol

Well done Choppy... so we're all on a water mission this week.... we should have a huge % loss next week then!!!

As for the spag bols..... i think you have to order like 28 (a weeks worth on the W8 plan) at a time, costing a whooping £49 plus postage.... I did do the naughty thing and bought mine of ebay.... worked out about a tenner cheaper... just gotta keep my fingers crossed I like them... or they'll be going back on!!!

xx

Just a quickie to say day 3 of water done!!! And oh my god how gorey is Saw!!!..... Not sure I really wanna be seeing this!! x

wasn`t on yesturday as we went ice skating/shopping & then cinema.
i had a naughty day off, but feel like i`m still in keto this morn, still not had any food and it`s 1pm????
had to sit through HSM3, i thought it would be good, but it drove me mad.
but on the plus side, did get myslef loads of new clothes, as i`m sick of mine falling down. gonna have another sort out soon, maybe put them on ebay.
i`ll have a look on there for some spag bol too.
hope everyones having a good weekend

Well done on winning the weekly team challenge!

Believe me, you'll love the spag bols! Only 120 cals per pack and 12g of carbs. Beats soup any day of the week!

hi guys.
well we won the team challenge this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see if we cant do it again.

Back