Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

i`ll do the % without her this week, hope she`s ok & back soon.
i couldn`t sleep, woke up at 5.30 & really tried to get back to sleep....hate it when that happens.
my memory is really bad(i run my own business & have 4 kids, no room for my own thoughts), so gonna check back on posts, but i dont think i`ve had a period for the last 2 months, i`ve thought it was coming, but never turned up???
i think my last 1 was 1st day i started??
there is no chance of being pregnant so will check site to see if any one else has lost them too.

right................ our team % is : 2.42 with only 3 wi`s
biggest loser is: choppy with 2.91%
will send it in now.

well done choppy

well i roughly checked this thread & found totm on 24th sept, so will wait & see if i get it by dec before i panic......lol

HI,
guys, just having a bar for dinner.
had pm off minnie64, she`s going off cd & also leaving team, so if any one knows of anyone that wants to join team, bring them over, will advertise space tonight.

Hi all, how all today, I just posted this in the main, I feel bloated today, it is my 3rd day on the diet but nothing has changed, I had the veg soup last night which was different!! Is it the water I am drinking? I am having 3L at least

Hi buffy I hope you get some rest today, best of luck!

it prob is the water making you feel bloated....
it`ll be better if a few days, i think your body takes a week to get used to the change and plays up for a while.
hope you feel better soon

Thanks buffy, I hope so my tummy is like a football

right................ our team % is : 2.42 with only 3 wi`s
biggest loser is: choppy with 2.91%
will send it in now.

well done choppy

Wayhey! Is this my 7lbs? Don't expect anything for next week as I have been off the plan to try and get over the lurgy :(:(

get well soon choppygirl

yes, it is choppy, & i think you might win with that %.
I`ve had an off day today, no idea why, in a bad mood. but i`m gonna have 1 more thing in a bit then it`s the end of the day, so back to 100% tom.

going to watch disney on ice tom at birmingham nia. taking my 2 youngest & my niece who`s 2, it`s 3 hour drive from me, dreading the journey, but am looking forward to it.

God morning all, how we all doing skinny minis? Today I feel much lighter, I am not feeling hungry, which is great. It is day 4, so few days before my WI, I can’t wait.

It's like Day 1 for me today as I had last week off so struggling like mad. Glug glug glug! I think it's harder to restart.

hur well done, after day 4 it gets easier, just dont go off track because the restarts are bad, i found it sooooooooo easy but went off once and now it`s so hard to stay 100%.
i know how you feel choopy, i had food at disney on ice last night.
still full so no packs yet, trying to drink as much water as poss, but it`s not going down too well.
hope every one has a lovely sunday, think i might go for a long walk and burn off these carbs

Good afternoon all, hope you all well, it is my 5th day, today I feel light, no hunger, and thanks buffy I will stick to it 100% as I need to be slim in my holiday.

hur, i bet your really looking forward to that 1st wi.
have you hopped on scales yet, or are you good nd waiting for cdc meet?

gonna check out team challenge latest, see how were doing.

hi,
can anyone tell me who`s missing,
this poor team, i dont think weve ever had 6 members........lol
me
jules
choppy
hur
sorry if i`m missing you!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we won team challenge again this week, and hopefully we`ll have full team soon!!

hi,
can anyone tell me who`s missing,
this poor team, i dont think weve ever had 6 members........lol
me
jules
choppy
hur
sorry if i`m missing you!!!

Hi ya Buffy.... I think the other 2 where Kazzie and Minnie.... I may be wrong!!! Maybe one day we'll have a full team hey.... but whooooo hoooooo.... i see we won again... good going ladies.... lets see what we can do this week.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately... just don't seem to have a lot of time at the mo.... Leon has dropped a nap so most of my computer time is now work time.... boo hoo...!!

I've had a couple of glitches today... hit the cheese yet again..... I just can't leave the damn stuff alone..... think its cause I've been so cold I feel the need to eat... but why cheese is anybodys guess. Oh well.... back on the straight and narrow now.... taking Leon to waterbabes tomorrow so hopefully I'll burn some of it off in the pool!!

Glad to hear ya feeling better Choppy... and hope the restart isn't too hard.

How was the Ice show Buffy?

Hur... whens your weigh in? Bet ya excited??

Jules x

Back