Team 12 - Skinny Minis official Thread...

Wayhey - I'm back! I ate sooo much - breakfast, 2 course lunches, 3 course dinners:eek: It would have been rude not to as it was all included, plus there was the social aspect of the course :7834::7834: I'm getting my packs tonight and I am going to see if I can not weigh and see what happens next week. If I get weighed and have put on loads then it will depress me!

Hope you two are doing ok

Sharon x

Welcome back Choppy..... good luck with the non-weigh in.... glad you enjoyed ya week off. Hopefully getting back on the wagon won't be too hard for you as you sound "up for it".

How's you doin Buffy?? Any nibbles today?? I did have a piece of cheese again.... bloomin stuff!!

Jules x

welcome back choppy, stay away from the scales for a week and you`ll def lose any you put on & more!

i haven`t felt too faint today, so no nibbles. I`ve had 4 packs and my chicken & veg.
but as i`ve now got some sort of party or food thing going on every weekend now till christmas, i`m planning on having weekends off (but not going mad, just normal food & the odd drink).
then ss or ss+ during the week up until xmas then have 2 full weeks off.
i`m hoping to still lose doing this, wishing for 2lbs a week. not sure if this is doable, but surely living on 810 at the most 5 days a week has got to cause some sort of loss.

hope everyone has a great weekend, i`ve got ballet classes with my daughter, then my nephews party then watching the ballet, so prob wont get on tom.
x

Hi,
Sorry not posted for a few days, but i`ve been so busy & i now write all my problems down in my diary so i can keep a check on how things are affecting my diet, & it doesn`t seem right typing it all twice........lol
i had my weekend off diet, but didn`t enjoy the food as i used too, my mouth became full of ulcers my headaches came back. so back on diet 100% and starting to feel better already.
i think carbs do not suit me, so when off cd i will have to low carb forever.
prob not a bad thing.

hope everyone had a good weekend x

Hi,

Sorry Buffy.... I'm still here... just been rather hectic... if not working I've been trying to wrap up the mountain of presents that I seem to have acquired!!!!!

Feeling really cold tonight... even in my size 14/16 fleecy PJ's..... still in shock that they fit..... very generous sizing me thinks... but still nice. Made the effort to go out in the cold to aquafit to get there, undress, then discover it was being cancelled cause the pool was too damn cold.... typical!!

Anyway... off to hit the coffee and a nice toffee bar... mmmmm....

Oh and I hope ya haven't got too many bruises from the iceskating... especially as you have less padding now!!!

Jules x

well done on the 14 pj`s........
i`m not doing good on the diet, but am not gaining, so pleased with that, i`m slowly gonna try & lose the rest, but to be honest i`m not bothered now.
gotta stay on cd till i become a cdc, that will be end of dec, so maybe i`ll just maintain til after xmas then do a month or 2 of ss.
still undecided as i`m really struggling, especially with all these dinners & partys etc to go to.

Wayheeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just back from my weigh in and my CDC told me how much I had put on over the 2 weeks I was off plan and it was 6lbs :eek::eek::eek:. But can you believe that in the 5 days I was back on SS (I started Monday) I have lost that 6lbs plus 1 and a half more!!!!!!!!. I am sooooo happy. Back to it in earnest until my work Xmas meal on the 10th December.

Last edited:
well done, that`s great.........
i`m off plan today & tom, then bck on sun til i go out on fri night.
hopefully i can manage to lose what i put on too.
but i doubt it with my luck.

Hi guys..... well done Choppy.... thats fantastic.... getting near that two stone mark now.... whoooo hoooo.

Well I lost 3.2lbs this week.... and discovered today that its TOTM so not so bad.... wondered why I was craving food like mad.... I am a bit ditsy... I loose track!!!! Whilst I'm on that subject, Buffy... has your TOTM sorted itself out yet?? Has the eating helped??

Oh yeah.... I HIT 4 STONE LOSS this week.... and I am now in the 13's hoooorrrrahhhhh, can't remember the last time that happened... as for the 14 PJ's.... they def very generous.... although Debenhams 16's fit... nowhere elses do!! Boo hoooooo... seem to have been stuck in the same baggy jeans for ages now.... when will I get into that next size!!

Anyway..... enjoy ya weekend of eating Buffy.... think of me and Choppy supping our lovely shakes!!

Jules x

Hi guys - I'm filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Back