Team 13 Shape Shifters need 2 more members

Amanda71

Silver Member
The title says it all lol :)

We need two more members as they haven't been see or heard of since joining! :(

If you would like to join us please post here :)

Sorry I've only just started the CD and really don't have a clue what all the teams are.Could you let me know - thanks

I want to!

Hello

Im not sure how to join a team but i want to? wat do teams do btw?

Me please

I would love to join if you have spece. I have been on sole source for 9 weeks and lost over 2.5 stones. No cheats (angel or what). Usual on cambridgedieters forum so no ticker or photo in profile...but will get round to it:D

Thanks

Me too please

Hi I am on ss into 5th week now loss 24lbs so far please let me join
Julie xx

Hello

Im not sure how to join a team but i want to? wat do teams do btw?

All we do is support each other, the same as the whole forum but in a smaller group :)
All we would need each week is you previous weight's week in lbs and how many lbs you lost this week(hope that makes sense) then we work out what percentage of your weight you lost and an overall percentage loss for them team :)
We had two members join and we never saw them again :( Would be lovely to have some members who are around at the weekend too :)
If you would like to join us, please let me know asap. Ta muchly, Amanda x

jelickuk and andju :)
Just waiting to hear back from the others. If they don't want to join for whatever reason I will let you know :)

Hi Amanda will wait to hear thanks,I am always on here its my lifeline!!

It sure is,its a big help.Im off to work now but if you do have a space please count me in and I will reply later Thanks:)

I'm looking too, any team with space, just let me know x

Weigh in this morning, lost another 4lbs and i am over the moon :)

Back