Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

That's an interesting link. Hope its made you feel better.

It did - I think.

Today has been interesting to say the least - stressed out at work and starving - home now and having a pack, but I would kill for a glass of wine - and some Linda McCartney sausages would be good too :) - actually a proper meal would be better.

Realistically, I would like to lose probably another 2.5 stores, which doesn't even seem a lot to me, far less to you considering how much you've lost (I take my hat off to you daily - twice on the days you post a further loss :)). While ss+ or 810 seem so tempting at times, I need to get the losing part over with as soon as possible and then deal with the maintenance. I guess I am writing all this down so I can look back further down the line, because I don't think - no, change that to definately know I cannot ever - ever - do this ss'ing again.

Hope you are having a good week.

Nelli

The poor soul was even worse off than me - but happily she seems to have picked up now.

Have you got another pound off? Did you notice I'd dropped another two this morning? That makes it 9,4,4,4,1,4,4 (two days away from weigh in). The week with one, and then the two on / off last week really threw me - it was odd and unlike anything before.

Are you still drinking as much water on your new diet?

Do you know anything about weight watchers?. I was reading their cookery book earlier (with a view to how I am going to maintain when I finish CD's maintenance plan) and the recipes are measured in points. I was wondering how many you can have in a day.

Hope you are having a good weekend - if it's nice tomorrow I might get my bike out :)

Hi, no, no more weight off for me but I'm eating carbs so I'll be putting on glycogen..so I'm happy to stay the same.

Not drinking as much water, which is a relief to be honest. It's nice to just drink when I'm thirsty.

I've never done weight watchers but I know people who have and were successful. I'd do it if I could lose on that many calories.

Loads of snow here today so all my Sunday plans are ruined. Will just laze about instead. What a shame! Have a good weekend!

You sound much happier with what you are doing now .

Hope the snow has gone this morning. We haven't had any up here at all (for a change) though it has been bitter.

There are all sorts of road works churning up the central belt, been going on for months and will be ages before they are finished, so transversing that to get to a client site is my task this morning.

Brrr

Spoke too soon about the snow - came down all day yesterday and more this morning but wet rather than icy.

Hope the diet is going well.

Nelli

Its going fine ta. I've filled up my glycogen supply and am back to my lowest weight again..hopefully it'll be downhill from here.

I know what you mean about the snow. I wish it'd just bugger off!

Sounds good - and gives me hope:)

We went off for the weekend and I forgot my packs. Couldn't believe it - of course the nearest counsellor was on the mainland and just not worth the trip back. Instead I had some cottage cheese and a couple of frozen Linda McCartney sausages with sprouts one night and the same with an egg last night.

Drank lots of water, so I am hoping all will be well.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Nelli

It should be plain sailing for you now. If I have read up on this correctly, technically you will have lost "weight" or rather fat - is that right? and if you started ss'ing you'd probably drop about 7lbs in a few days.

Although I know that the food eaten wasn't really much, it did feel like it was at the time so am a bit sceptical about weighing tomorrow. I guess if I am still at where I was when I lost the llb last week I won't get too upset - and anything else should be a bonus. One of the girls on another thread I post on took a two day break and put on 7lb - another one 4lb.

On the plus side, this week, I wore jeans at the weekend which were too tight just a couple of weeks ago, and my rings are spinning - again. They have been altered twice already over the last few years. I think I might get my engagement ring reset rather than alter the band yet again.

Well - here we go - week NINE.

Have a good week.

Nelli

I'm sure you will have lost - you hardly ate at all!

Yes, technically, it means I have lost more than what shows. If I went back on Cambridge I should have that quick first week drop..I'm not doing it though!

Hi - didn't have a good weigh in - only the 1lb - and nothing to change on my ticker.

I am badly constipated though and feel really bloated, so I am not being too downhearted about it.

It will be so much better for you long term doing the remainder of your diet this way as you'll be able to slowly increase what you are eating.

I am enjoying an Oriental Chili with added tabasco - and it is nice.

Nelli

Hi There - hope you are having a good day.

I am - not because the scales have moved, but I had a "try on" session last night and lots of things fitted that I had expected. Then today this lump round my middle seems smaller - it really doesn't make sense, but who cares.

I meant to ask if you still have your web shop? I lost the link along the way.

Nelli

Hi

Yes I do its... talented trinkets dot com. Don't think I can add the link on line.

Glad your trying on sesh went well.

Back