Team 14 - Scream if you wanna go faster! - Official Thread

I would say so Claire - well done - 5lb is fab - it must be recorded. I lost 3lb. Did put it in the middle of a rant :)

Nelli

Heya!

Well a successful day 1 for me today! Went to see CDC during my lunch break and weighed in at 12.4, which I was quite happy about- as I have pretty much eaten whatever I wanted since coming off CDC, and it means I put on 7lbs altogether in about 10 days.

Considering I also didn't work up the plans, I had expected to be more.... so thats fine, 7lbs I can get straight back off again and I'm hoping for a good first week! In the past when I have "come off the wagon" I have gained as much as 10lbs within a few days, so I was fearing the worst and surprised both my CDC and myself with only 7!

I am quite happy about the lil gain as it shows thats how much water/glycogen weight I am likely to get straight back off again, and as my size hasn't changed since coming off-plan I know that it can't be fat I've put on!!

:D Its good to be back!

Coley I reckon use your unofficial WI if you aren't having an official one :)

xxx

I've realised that it's actually 6 pounds. Unofficially. Will use it in spreadsheet.

wannabslim: Well done for getting back on CD are you doing SS or SS+. 7 pounds isn't too bad after coming off the wagon and I am sure you will lose that next week if not more. Bring on ketosis for you. I hope you have a good time in London and enjoy yourself.

Coley: Well done on your weight loss. Whether it's official or unofficial a loss is a loss and you deserve a pat on back to get back into it after going away.

I have had a good CD day had my 3 packs as usual and 3 litres water. Life in fast lane haha.

I am off to London tonight as well. Well north of London anyway.

Hope you all have a good day and weekend. Will be back online Sunday. x

off scale achievement

For the first time in about 2 years my jeans fit me again wahey:D .. I've had these jeans in my cupboard about 2 years and they haven't fit me but since losing over 2 stone on CD they fit and there not tight at all waheyyyy:D

Heya,

I completely forgot that today was boardroom lunch at work. As they all think I'm on WW still I couldnt really tell them I'm not eating!! So I had to eat :( which has messed everything up. So, I have decided to save my weeks worth of packs to start on Monday. There's something about starting on Mondays that seems to work for me, and I'm seeing my CDC even though I already have my packs for a WI, so between now and then I'm gonna do low cal, low carb prep, and save my packs until I can go 100%. Did 100% SS yesterday and went through til lunch today, haven't eaten anything since then. Thinking if I go for an Atkinsy type, low cal dinner, thats the best plan, although I had bread at lunch so I won't be in ketosis now til Monday :( darnit. Ah well!

Anna, MASSIVE congrats on getting into your jeans, that's fab!!

xxx

I think monday is a good idea too personally because it means you can enjoy london aswell . If you dont enjoy london your less likely to stick to it once you are on as the body will feekl deprieved unconsiously.Have a good time. I am a party at the hilton tonight but i wont be eating and drinkwise I am allowing myself 1 glass of wine and thats it . I know it might knock me out of ketosis but sometimes we need a few normal things in life afterall we are all just human were not super human are we.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys whatever they have planned. I've got a boring one - working !
Nelli

Hiiyaaaa!

I'm back from London and had a LOVELY time. We went shopping on Oxford St., followed by some lunch in the hotel (which was beautiful and our room was just breathtaking with beautiful views). Then a nap, but we overslept and nearly missed the show (Avenue Q) - we had to run to the tube station and run up the escalators etc. LOL! I have never run so fast in my life - we got some odd looks! The show was a 5pm start so we were out by half seven, got some takeaway (mine was disgusting so threw most of it away :() and had a night in our massive and gorgeous room in front of X-factor. Then today we had a lie-in, got up and made our way to Waterloo to get the train back, where we bought brunch and then headed home.

Got back to the flat about 2pm and have put the Christmas tree up and watched tv since then. I really think this has quite possibly been the nicest weekend ever!! Glad I didn't try and do CD through it as it meant we could enjoy some nice meals together and I wasn't feeling tired and hungry.

Am ready to start tomorrow now though! Am a bit worried about Tues night when I'm going out with work to a panto, and they have all decided we're going for food first. I'm going to say I can't afford to eat (it being Christmas and all!) and plan to eat when I get home, that way I should get away with it!

Have my last supper planned for tonight but wont talk about it on here as that wouldn't be fair on you guys! Hope you've all stayed strong this weekend and enjoyed yourselves :)

Roll on tomorrow, let's all do this week with 110% effort, and try to win the team challenge next week!! What do you say?

xxxx

Hi Ladies. Have just got back and posted our results. I had a good weekend too. Am jealous of Avenue Q though as I really want to see that. Instead went to see my fella's lovely old auntie (she's 94), drank some wine but made good food choices.

Yes lets all be 100% this week and win!!!

Ahh Coley bless ya! It was really very funny and I totally recommend it (have to hurry up tho as its coming off the West End in March!). Glad you had a nice time tho :)

Can't wait to get going now xxx

Hi - just read that you've got spaces available on your team, I'd love to join up ---- would be just the extra motivation that I might need at some point.

Hehe Will b slim, if you join us, you'll be "Will be" and I'll be "Wannab".... you sound more likely to get there than me!! hehe x

Hi Katie and Will B. You are both VERY welcome. Tell us a bit about yourselves.

I'll also need to know your start weight, last weeks weight if that's different and your weigh in day. Hurrah! New people.

Cheers Coley - I'm very happy to join you all and look forward to being an active part of the team.

I'm Katie, I started Cambridge last week for the first time - my weigh in day is on Tuesday and I started at 18st 12.5lbs. I have previously done LighterLife and did lose a lot of weight but due to one thing and another I gave it up last May and sadly piled almost all the weight back on ----- but this time it's going for good :)

Hi Katie. Sounds like you are very determined. Hope you don't mind me asking but why is it different this time? Sorry but I'm intrigued as to why we put on again and why some keep it off. I'm trying to be one of them that keeps it off when I finally get to the end of this!

It's funny as well that we started at pretty much the same weight (I was 19stone) and the same height. Do you wish you were taller too? I do then my ideal BMI wouldn't be so far away! What weight did you get down to last time?

Sorry loads of questions! Just nosey! I promise you don't have to answer any of them - just tell me to bugger off.

Hiya everyone,

Glad we all had a great weekend:).. I had a great night last night at a friends surprise birthday party and I didn't go off plan I stuck to water( yes I know boringgggggg) but I wanna be slim more than i want a hang over:p. Here's to a good week for us all:)

anna
x

Back