***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Charlotte

I can't change the thread title as it was posted by you... no worries I'm sure we'll get some passers by soon.x

Well I'm Lucy (30) and my children are Callum (10), Tilly (9), Lydia (7) and Barnaby (4, 5 in Feb!). I'm engaged to Adrian (38) whom I've been with for 2 years now, he's going to start CD SS soon, think he'll start to panic when I weigh less than him :8855::8855:

We have a miniture Dachshund dog called Ella who is 11 months old, a cat, 2 tortoises, fish and stick insects!

I'm a childminder as I said before and work stupidly long hours. I've just put my house on the market as I'd like to move to a bigger place.

What a mad time to start SS, all this stress I'm going though, oh well at least I don't have to think about eating!:p

I cant find how to edit thread title?? Sorry!! I have put advert out on team advertising thread.. hope that's ok??

Yep SimplyLucy you are mad but still atleast you dont have to think about food!

4 children, bet that's lovely, I'd like another one!! Crazy!!

How has your day gone today both of you?? x

I've had a really busy day glossing all the woodwork on my landing and the bedroom doors.

Didn't get around to having my first shake till 12 noon which was really stupid as I felt really dozy by then.

Had another shake split into 2 hot choc n orange during the afternoon (really yummy). Then had my last shake just now.

What are the soups like?

I'm going to a ball next saturday so will need to eat in the evening. My CDC says not to panic about it, just be sensible and get back on track the very next day.

If you have problems changing the title of your thread just tell me what you want as your new title and I can change it for you.

Have you a name yet? Any results this week or is it too early?

Irene xx

Hello Irene, I don't weigh in until Wednesday and I'm on week 1.

Right a team name ladies, how about we all put some ideas forwards.

ermmmmmmm we're team 21 so how about something to do with keys seeing as thats a traditional 21st birthday gift.

The Key to Success
The Unlocking Weight Team

I dunno, I'm useless at thinking up names!

It does feel easier. I'm on day 5 and haven't been tempted to nibble at all. I'm actually really enjoying it and I'm not missing food at all.

I threw half a bag of doritos in the bin this morning. Not sure why there was a half bag as I normally would have eatten the whole lot (and thats the BIG bags!). I actually felt quite ill when I saw them and was disgusted at myself when I saw the size of the bag and realised I used to eat them all.

Good morning!!

Hi Irene, yep think it's too early this week..

Thank you for advice on editing thread title I will have a go in a sec!

Feeling better today too... went shopping yesterday (food shopping for kids!) and wasnt tempted by anything!! yay!!

I did feel bit light headed in bed last night and bit dizzy so just have to keep drinking!

The names sounds good.. We also need a team leader...

Hope you do well today xx

Hi all, can i join please?? I've just finished my 2nd week of my restart and got weighed this morning. I have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks, yey :)

I hope you're all having a fab day :) xx

Hi Ladies
thanks for the invite, can i join? im on day one! hoping to loose 5 stone, im on ss at the mo , when it becomes too much gonna change to + 200kcal.
I did do this diet last yeah but only managed 2 weeks! im more focused this time round tho, feeling starving at the mo! looking forward to day 3 when ketosis kicks in!

Hiya and welcome Maybe Baby! Welcome to the best team ever lol!

We are thinking of team names atm?? Any ideas would be great???

x

Hiya Lena welcome to our team.. only need one more now!

Maybe baby and Lena, what are your weigh in days?? x

How about the 'CD Biggest Losers', lol. Can you tell i'm addcited to the show, haha. I'll try to come up with something better.

So how does this team thing work? Do i post my losses here after every WI? xx

Hiya
i did just leave a post bu cant find it?
can i join? im on day 1, 5 stone to loose xxx:wave_cry:

My weigh in is next mon - 3.30, what r ur fav flavours? ive not even bothered with the soups this time round cos i hated them! also i saw a porridge? has anyone tried that? i usually stick to choc,strawberry and vanilla milkshakes

I'm just living on Chocolate shakes at the mo, but i have it as hot chocolatem, mmmm. I also like Chocolate Mint and the Chocolate Tetras but i cant have them right now because i only like them cold and if i drink anything cold i get unwell :( (silly winter weather).

I cant stand the other flavours though and i cant stomach the soups. I've tried both the porridge flavours but i find them too sweet and feel like they stick to my chest and give me a bad throat.

But i'm happy with my hot chocolate, its gorjus :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back