***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its about time for my CD shake, so i'll check in later. I hope you all have a nice day :) xx

Hi is there one space left? If there is I would love to join. Started CD ss today so determined to do this but really need some support. Am keeping my fingers crossed, please let me know, thanks.

Hey all, i've come up with a few team names. They are:
  • The CD Biggest Losers
  • W8 Warrior Princesses
  • Fat Fighting Chicas
  • Feather-Light Ladies
  • Shadow Women
  • H2O Heroines
I'll try to think of some others and post them in here.

Redscarlet - you should be able to join the team if we have one place left. I'm not sure who the Team Leader is but someone should be along soon to let you know if you can join.

xx :)

Last edited:
Hey, how is every1 doing? Its pretty quite in here, but it is 12am so i guess most of you are wrapped up warm in bed. I'm still having probs getting to sleep whilst SSing, so i thort i would check in on Team 21.

I thought i was going to cheat tonight. I have been craving spicy food like crazy, its all my diet used to consist of before i started CD (we eat mainly indian cuisine). But then i thought i would try this tapping technique i saw on Paul Mckenna and strangely enough my craving was gone. I was also watching The Biggest Loser at the time, so thats always incredibly motivational to stay on track. Anyway, i just thought i would mention the tapping technique if any1 wants to give it a try. I dont know if i do it right but i'll explain it later if anyone is interested.

I've also been fighting with my thoughts tonight about eating. I have been feeling really good about my body for the past few days as i have lost 9lbs in the last 2 weeks and i can see alittle loss on my face and body, so when i was craving food it was like my head saying, ''go on have some spicy food, you're looking good now and you dont have to worry if you just have a tiny bit of food!'' How strange is that. I think i'm going to go into town this week and try to find a good book about food and thinking etc, i think it will be beneficial during this weightloss process.

Anyway, i'll shut up now, lol. I do tend to talk alittle too much. Sorry!

I hope you all sleep well and i'll speak to you all tmrw :) xx

Last edited:
Hey Guys

Welcome to the team Red Scarlet... does that make us 6? We have no team leader yet so if anyone wants that job Shout!!

I'm also a Biggest Loser fan... been out working so I'm just catching up on it now...

Found today tricky as I didn't finish work til midnight think I need to stock up on some extra sachets so I can have 4 on days that I'm working!

I like Fat Fighting Chicas personally... great ideas maybebaby. xxx

Hey, well done for getting through today :). I think having 4 packs when you're working is a good idea, espeically if it makes things easier for you. I often have an extra pack if i cant sleep and i get extreamly hungry, its better then cheating.

I think we've got 6 with redscarlet, yey. I'm not sure about the team leader either, i'll have to read the sticky for it although i dont get on here much.

I dont mind which name we have, i was trying to come up with something fiesty, lol.

Oh, i love the biggest loser, it really makes me want to hit the gym. Did you know that Suzy and Matt from Season 2 got married?? xx

Oh, i love the biggest loser, it really makes me want to hit the gym. Did you know that Suzy and Matt from Season 2 got married?? xx

No way!! Ah bless!

Just laughing at Nicole's chipped teeth!! She's such a great sport!

Who would you like to see win out of who's left? And out of them all who would you like to have seen win?

Out of the ones left.... I'd like Hollie or Bryan. And from them all... the old guy Gerry! Don't like Bill for some reason don't know why!

I know who wins the show because i went on The Biggest Loser website, lol, i couldnt resist.

Out of whos left i would like Bryan to win or Julie and from them all i really wanted Kae to win, i thought she was amazing. Gerry was good too, did you see him when they show the weight they lose after being voted off, wow, he looks great. I dont like Bill either, i think hes abit full of himself.

Aww Nicole, bless her. I think its good shes not letting it effect her exercise etc.

I found out that Suzy and Matt got married when i was searching The Biggest Loser on Youtube, give it a try you might find it. Matt has put some weight back on though but suzy looks good.

I cant wait for the part of the show when the final 3 go home for 3 months and they show the video diaries, i think you can relate to them more.

Gosh, i'm obsessed with TBL aren't i, lol.

xx

xx

I think i'm going to try get some sleep now. I'm feeling tired and need to be up early.

I hope you sleep well. Speak to you tmrw :) xx

oooo, Bob is yummy yummy :drool:. I thought he was gay for a while but i dont think he is. I would prefer Gillian as a trainer though.

I do know too much about the show :eek:, lol.

Night hun xx

Well it's day 6 for me, still going grand.
I've taken to watching telly in my bedroom in the evening, it's 2 floors away from the kitchen then! I take a litre of water with me and nothing else. I have a lounge area in my bedroom with a sofa etc, I've never really used it much before and it's so lovely, wouldn't be as big as I am now if I'd been using it for the last 18 months! hey ho.

Hope you all have a fantastic day today. Got my first weigh in tomorrow. I'm really excited but at the same time really worried incase I don't lose anything. I've been 100% on SS, was only Sunday when I may not have drunk quite enough.

My weigh in is at 9.15am. I so hope I've lost something.

Morning ladies
Smply lucy,good luck with your weigh in! im now on day 2, i feel fine this morning, wasnt even tempted when making my girls toast for breakfast! i was planning to do ss but ended up doing ss+ yest ( i had a bag of fridge raiders 119 cal) i think im gona combine the 2, on days when i really feel the need to eat i will have a 200kcal meal. Hopefully when i enter ketosis i will do mostly ss. I do find all the water drinking qute hard, i'm always runnig up to the loo - oh well up and down the stairs means im burning more calories lol.:rolleyes:

Hiya!

Welcome Redscarlet!

So now we're full! Yay! Our team members are:

Yummy Mummy xx (me!)
Ditzeeblonde
Lena
Simply Lucy
Maybe Baby
Redscarlet

Maybe Baby your team names sound great! With regards to team leader... Who would like to nominate?? I don't mind doing it?? :)

How is everyone finding it?? I must admit I was bad and had piece of toast this morning.. :mad: :cry:Finding it hard coz I'm pretending to do slimming world with my mum so she talks about food alllllll the time! :sigh: Still back on track now and feeling positive! :)

Hope you all have a good day xx

I'll third it!! :rolleyes:

Looks like your in yummy mummy!!

Don't worry about your toast... its so difficult when there is food all around... I struggle when feeding my little ones keep thinking just one spoonful... but that'll lead to 2 then 3 etc so my only vice has been sero bars... bit like having 4 packs & lower on carbs than the CD bars!

Seeing a CDC on Thurs so think I might up to 4 packs a day.

Have a good day everyone!!

How exciting we are an official team! :D

Oops...

apologies, just read back over this thread and have seen we are all on CD and I think most are SSing.

I feel a bit rude as I haven't introduced myself to the group yet. I'm Diana a lone parent, 47, so the OAP of the team :(, also a Registered Childminder, I have 6 children. The three youngest are still at home all girls aged 14, 14 and 11.

I lost 5 stone in 2006 and then went and put it all back on, mainly because I didn't follow maintainence properly or deal with my issues with food. So I'm hoping to do it right this time. I am reading as much as I can about emotional eating, cognitive behaviour therapy, NLP. I have also found Mike's newsletter helpful and there is quite a lot of very good information on this site.

Well that's it for now. Oh I should say my weigh day is Monday.

Aawww thank you girlies!! How exiting!!

Thank you for support on toast issue... Going to be keeping on track now.. hope it doesnt affect WI tomorrow!! :sigh:

How has everyone's day gone so far???

All we need now is a team name so what do you think?? I think Maybe Baby's names were really good especially as we're an all girl team!! :)

Right weigh in days...

Me - Wednesdays
Ditzeeblonde - Fridays
Simply Lucy - Wednesdays
Maybe Baby - Mondays..... -9lb already WELL DONE!! :D
Lena - Mondays
Red Scarlet - Mondays

If thats not right let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back