***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Fi :D

I'm still waiting to break into the 14's! this week was 15st dead :rolleyes:

It always seems to be like this when its time to hit the next stone down! :rolleyes:

I lost 4lbs this week!

I've had a nightmare (always seem to be recently actually!) week or so, we had one of our cars stolen last Thursday, so have been trying to sort that out. Also been off sick for the last 4 weeks with my disc problem in my back - will be trying to speak to my consultant to see if surgery is an option......

Nightmare about the car Ruth!, I've just booked to see my chiropractor for tomorrow morning my back has been hurting since Sunday and I don't know why, but as I'm not due back to see him til November I figured that's a bit too long to wait!

Hmm! Not a brilliant week here either! Plus I have been on nights so I am only just returning to the land of the living! Going swimming later in the hope I may burn off a few calories that I shouldn't have had!

:welcome2:Yep, still space on here!
I've just been weighed and apart from being as constipated as sin :mad: and being naughty this week, I have managed a 2lb loss, impressed isn't the word, I was sure I would I have gained this week!!!I sure as hell deserved to gain this week so very happy with that!

I've posted this weeks results, Well Done to RuthG on being the biggest Loser with 1.82% and the Team Loss is 1.11% :)

Sorry I haven't been about much I'm poorly sick :(

Had to cancel my WI today was too poorly to go :(

I started with what appeared to be a common cold but then I started with awful tummy cramps and feeling sick and its now migrated to the 'other end!':eek:

Welcome Nellyphant :)

And welcome Wobbly71 :)

That should be the team back to capacity :D

Pleased to report that this morning I am fine thankfully!!

As I didn't make my CD Appt this week I shall be eating quite a strange array of CD, basically what I have left in the cupboard :eek:

Every lb helps!!!
Glad you are feeling better exp, you never know you may have lost some extra weight with it!! Every cloud and all that..!! :)
I have been 100% so far this week and the scales are showing me gaining, what the **** is that all about??? Maybe last week is finally catching up with me!! Aah well, still have til Sunday to shift it again!

Try not to let it get you PT,keep up the positive attitude.. I know Im prob stating the obvious but it wouldnt be TOTM fluid gain? trouble is these things do catch up with us dont they, but dont despair like you say you have til Sun, and if your doing 100% it will pay!!
Im so disappointed in myself as its my daughters wedding in 2 weeks, and I had so hoped to have done better, having heck of a time finding something to wear, what with having to deal with being so tall as well as the girth.... my own fault I know but still getting desperate..... nothing looks even semi nice! Big fat lard is going to be doing her best to hide at back of photo shots :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back