***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know that one well!! I usually stick out like a sore thumb! Plus last wedding I went to I kept getting pulled to the front!
Don't know about TOTM, with me they are pretty screwed up anyway! But I do know I ate yesterday I was complete and utter pig and I have lost 3lbs overnight!!??? WTF is going on? I know really it will show in a few days again but duh!!! Still back to it this morning and I have decided choc orange is rank!

Hi everyone

I'm really struggling today. I am being silly though as this is the 4th time I've tried VLCD and each time I get soooooo dizzy that I have to stop and it's happening again. I've been splitting my packs so that I'm no more than 2 hours between but I feel awful. It's not a come down thing either as I wasn't eating carbs for weeks before I started CD. Feeling really down about it.

PT, I know its awful isnt it, do you find that if you manage to get the height, the shops then dont go up to the size!!! Wish I had the confidence to start off a clothing line that catered for both.
About the wedding, being mother of the bride Ive got little to sod all hope of hiding for long lol either.
OH you may be a little like me then, my TOTM are all over the place as I have PCOS and my hormones are gone loopy.... ( I know the weight loss will remedy at least some of that ONE DAY when I get there!!)
Well done for loosing the 3, they may not come back on if you are back on par today, Ive had that, last week I should never have lost anything, I should have gained really, and it still hasnt come back on...
I dont like the flavours either, did butterscotch for a while but it became too sickly.. I just stick to chocolate now its safest.
anyway, dont get mad with yourself youve still done amazing up to now, wish I could stick it out as well as you have.

Nellyphant, Im a bit all over the place with people coming and going, so you may have to refresh my memory. Did I read that youve been on this thread before too? What day are you on and are you doing SS? (Im on 810 ish) The only thing I can think of , being quite a novice on this diet, is could it be fluid? Are you having enough water? Try and keep going though, assuming your on SS and you may be about to hit ketosis you may just suddenly find you get that feel. good feeling?
Im not generally on here that much as it goes quiet sometimes but will try and get back on to support you later. Hope you can persevere

Nellyphant, have you spoken to your CDC about maybe doing a higher plan, say ss+ or 810, its pointless fighting to do ss if all your doing is making yourself feel ill, I personally have never done ss I just know I couldn't do it so never tried and went straight to ss+ ;)

Sorry I haven't been about much, I've had a busy week but I have been popping in and reading via my mobile :)

Flobble, the worse thing is sleeves! Putting a coat or top on that fits nice and then discovering the sleeves are nearer your elbow than your wrist!!!!! We should go into business!!!!! LOL!
Doing okay now, back on ss ketosis is back and feeling fine!!!

Exp, all go go go is it? how you doing with the CD ?

PT, tell me about it, there are so many tall women around now but the system thinks they must be all bean poles lol... and as for sleeves... yes most def another issue.....Also I dont know about you but I carry most of the weight in my tummy, and tops that may be wide are never long enough..soooo frustrating!! Seriously though if I had the know how its a business market waiting to happen Im sure lol..............
Well I totally fell off the wagon last night but have changed my weigh day until next weds and the following week I will change it to the Thurs, as my patterm is to let myself down over the weekends so Im thinking it makes sense to get weighed just before and then I have all week to make amends if the pattern repeats itself..... I start a new job in two weeks so Im hoping being busy will help loads as ahve to much time on my hands at the moment and we all know what boredom does.....
anyways good luck guys

I have changed my WI day as well, because I have changed CDC I am now weighed on Thurs evening, so no results from me this week!! Mind you they wouldn't be good, so it gives me a few days extra to shift some of what I must have gained! LOL!
Flobble, I caryy the weight pretty evenly across my body, everyone is shocked at how much I weigh because I do carry it so well, I think that's half my problem, I don't look over 20st so I don't have to worry about it so much! Another excuse for putting off losing it!!!

PT I wish I did, mines awful... from the back I dont look fat, legs and arms are pretty normal, I even have a waist from the back. then I turn around and I look nine months pregnant. Idont know why I carry it like this. But saying that I dont look my weight because of the rest of my body. just wish it could magically even itself out all over and I would feel heaps better lol... still we are what we are arent we.
I agree that we can help ourselves by when we weigh it can be a good tactic really. My logic is that if I do fall by the wayside over any weekend I will have the week to make amends, not the best thinking as I need to be thinking "no cheating" but I'm being a realist as to where I am at.
what ever it takes eh!

People carry their weight differently, most people are astounded when I tell them I still have over 4st to lose! Mine too is fairly evenly distributed.

No results to post this week, and I too have had rather a naughty week what with being poorly and all!

I have lost 1lb this week, bloody miracle if you ask me!!! :eek:

I am now 14st 13.5lbs, WOOHOO 14 something!!! :D

WOW! Exp! That's fantastic news, I weighed that when I was about 14, and never again, that is around my goal weight!
Ketosis is good and strong! AND *drum roll* I seem to have finally dropped under 20st!! It was a bad couple of weeks but not anymore!!! I bought a short dress today, not even out of the plus size range and it fits!!! I couldn't see the difference in me but wearing that WOW!

Thank you ladies, its been quite some years since I've seen 14st myself :eek:

Still not been about much, but hopefully things will calm down a bit now, although I have my wee man back to the paediatrician on Tues and that's never good :rolleyes: and I'm seriously debating going back to work as I currently do admin for the hubby but could do with a new challenge :eek:

Hope everyone else is on track and being good :D

I just got weighed, her scales showed 8.5lbs lost!!!! WooHoo! That's since last Thursday! If I work it out with previous morning weigh-ins I have lost 6.5lbs, so I gained 2lbs moving from morning to evenings!!! Not bad at all! How is everyone else getting on??

Well done PT!

I'm t'up norf today to visit my family

It has been very quiet again!

I don't WI this week til Weds and I'm not hoping!! need to get my bum in gear really :rolleyes:

Hi ladies, sorry not ben around but up to my eyes my daughter gets married Saturday and its all go.
Didnt go to weigh this week as I decided to put CDC on hold until after wedding. So have arranged to go back hopefully next week ( but start new job Monday so things are all bing jiggled everywhere)
Not giving up and as much as I have loads of shakes Im missing the bars loads!!!
Well done PT on the loss, thats one heck of a loss this far on isnt it.
Just thoguht Id best check in and let you know I hadnt done a bunk lol.... but wont be able to add my losses until Im back on it.......

Fair dos! Nice to "see" you though, hope the wedding all goes well and you maintain your weight!

I gained 5lbs this week!!! Its all water and due to stress!

Tues we went back to the paed with our youngest, she has put him on medication but wanted blood tests doing first! We have been and had those done this morning (fantastic birthday present for me that was!!) And he starts the meds on Sat so he has halfterm to get used to them etc before he goes back to school

Just need to sort myself out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back